You ruined the rhyme. 😆

Had no other option
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Waheeda-

Had no other option

Fine! 😆😆
Originally posted by JanakiRaghunath

You can leave the pictures for it Janani, and I will make it if I have time ok? 😳 I am actually going to India on vacation for 3 weeks on May 10th, so I'll be inactive till I come back. If I finish it before then I'll give it to you, otherwise I'm sure Varnita would be happy to make it. 😉
Glad that You are visiting India!!

Some new pictures of Gurmeet as Yash with Ansh, Palak, and Payal. ❤️

Cutest Ever!!

Thats wow!!! I m waiting!!!

Haha, I will be in South India the entire time Waheeda, or else I'd definitely have made plans to visit them. 😆 I wish I get the chance sometime though.
South India???? Thats really wow!!!

Let the best man win: says Gurmeet Choudhary' on his nominations for the Best Actor in a Lead Role category at The Twelfth Indian Telly Awards

• Tags:
    • Gurmeet Choudhary
    • Punar Vivah
    • Hui Sabse Parayi
By TellychakkarTeam 2 May 2013 - 17:43
Print
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Gurmeet Choudhary

Any guesses for the next name in the category for the Best Actor in a Lead Role at Twelfth Indian Telly Awards.

Well, he debuted as the negative character in Indian television's first 3D TV series, Mayavi. His next appearance on television was as Shri Ram, for Mythological series Ramayan, which gained him immense popularity.

Later he got his big break with Star One' Geet - Hui Sabse Parayi as Maan Singh Khurana opposite Drashti Dhami. This series earned him accolades and fame for his fabulous acting and sizzling chemistry with his co-star. And currently he is seen in Zee TV's show Punar Vivah opposite Kratika Sengar.

Yes, we are talking about hot, dashing and brawny Gurmeet Choudhary, who is nominated for the Best Actor in a Lead Role as this year Tellys for Punar Vivah (Shashi Sumeet Mittal Productions Pvt Ltd).

Let's see what this young man has to say about it, "More than me I can see my fans are very excited and thrilled. I am obliged that they are voting for me day and night. This keeps me going and motivates me."

He continued, "Everyone works hard and that's why they are nominated. So all I can say is that let the best man win."

Way to go Gurmeet!!!

Guys cast your vote for Gurmeet and make him win http://tellyawards.indiantelevision.com/y2k13/poll/login.php

Gurmeet truly deserves the victory!!

Yes, my mom also does it! I hope Gurmeet's mom does it for him too. TV actors are always at risk of attracting the evil eye, since so many people love or hate them!
Well said!! 

Ohhh ok 😊
Do u know any south Indian languages??

Hmm, the more you practice Waheeda, the more you learn in siggiemaking. It's like any other art. 😊 I started making sigs around 2008 you know, so it's been a few years. 😆 Plus, the software we use makes a lot of difference. What software do you use? I use photoshop, but it requires download. There is a website called www.pixlr.com that is very similar and easy to use! You can try that if you want.
I felt pixlr is more comfortable than photoshop!! I could suggest that to Waheeda!!