{> Anand Sagar's Ramayan Appreciation Thread #9 <} - Page 54

Posted: 10 years ago
Haha yeah, i have no clue but will get back to you on that ;)
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

@ Janks: this is OMG lovely.. i like how the first pic, GurBina jus enter, n then hot gradually their smiles grow, its beautiful πŸ‘

Aww, thank you so much Waheeda aka Simhika! πŸ€— 

Haha, I didn't even notice that I arranged the pics in that order.πŸ˜† But you are right, their smiles do grow gradually. I especially love how Debina is holding onto Gurmeet's arm in the first pic. So sweet! Even though Debina may be older, she let's Gurmeet be the leader, at least in public. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Varnita.

Debina is crying because she was missing that Dog πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And that is the time She asked Gurmeet to bring her a Dog and Gurmeet gave him Dexter after the show! How Sweet! β€οΈ

Yes, you told me about this scene before. It's so sweet and funny! πŸ˜† Gurmeet really looks like a kid in PPAW. In fact, he looks older in Ramayan than he did in PPAW. Even Debina looks so young and innocent. πŸ˜†

Thats My Pleasure! πŸ€—
But i use to think that You already know hindi well! πŸ˜²

Varnita, the movie will be in Punjabi, so even you might not be able to help us. πŸ€” Do you know Punjabi or no?

Yes I guess she has downloded then from my channel!

Hmm, true!

Could you send me this clip through email please? πŸ˜‰

You dont need to mention that here...In this AT! Its Private! β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Fine! 🀣

Yeah it sounds so confusing! πŸ˜•
Yeah, I wish he specified what he's talking about. Confused I hope he was not in any trouble in personal or professional life! Well, whatever it is, I guess it's under control now.

Your New creations are very Preety Divine and Devotional janu! The coloring and textures look so flawless in them! <3
Definitely using both! :D

Thank you so much, Varnita! I'm so glad you like them. 😳 Thanks also for using!

OMGGG this is really wonderful...I am feeling sooo Proud to be his Fan! πŸ˜ƒ

Yeah, I am so proud to be his fan too! Gurmeet always gives us a reason to love him more and more everyday. Sometimes, I just want to squeeze his cheeks and give him a motherly hug, and tell him how proud I am of him. πŸ˜†

Thanku so much for sharig the Ram-Hanuman Milan Pics janu! They're Wonderful! <3
I really love the Moment, all three have done a wonderful Job in it! Vikram Sharma was so funny and Devotional in the scene and Gurmeet's expressions were also PERFECT liek always! <3 Now to forget our Ankit...He looked like an angry young Man! πŸ€£

You're welcome, Varnita! This scene was so nicely captured in Ramayan. Gurmeet's smile was very endearing, Vikram's smirk was hilarious, and Ankit, like you said, was like an angry young man. Together, these three made this scene perfect.πŸ‘ I especially love how one moment, Vikram is all teasing and joking, and the next second he turns serious and devotional after finding out his Prabhu Shri Ram's identity. That was some brilliant acting right there.  I also really love the dialogues written in this scene.