Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Varnita.

WaheedaπŸ€—

I cannot tell you how happy I am to see you here in our thread! It is like our home in IF and We always have a lott of fun here! I am glad you too joined us!πŸ˜‰

And I really loved all the creations of Gurmina you posted! You're a brilliant sigmaker😲I specially loved our gift, Thanku so much for making it! You blended so many pics so brilliantly! Great job!

Looking forward for connecting with you more here and of coarse...for more Gurmina SIgs!πŸ˜‰

Hi 😊

thank you so much Varnia. so happy u liked them, n this thread is lovely, not chatted with anyone as of yet lol but look wise, its beautiful. Me too, πŸ˜ƒ
AvNeil123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow GurBina looking gorgeous together and Debina's sandals look scary, lol...too high for me, its like walking n balancing on ur toes πŸ˜†
prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Happy Hanuman Jayanti Prateek!

I really love that painting of Ram and Hanuman. 😊

Thanx..i am so glad..that u like that painting..
Prateek

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hi guys!

I'm sorry I haven't logged on today, but I was out most of the day, lol. Will try to log on tomorrow, though I cannot promise for too long since I'm going to a sangeet concert in the evening.
Jananivjc thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Hi guys!

I'm sorry I haven't logged on today, but I was out most of the day, lol. Will try to log on tomorrow, though I cannot promise for too long since I'm going to a sangeet concert in the evening.

I m waiting!!!
Jananivjc thumbnail
The new photos of Gurmeet n Debina were awesome!!!
Thanks for posting!!!
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

Hi 😊

thank you so much Varnia. so happy u liked them, n this thread is lovely, not chatted with anyone as of yet lol but look wise, its beautiful. Me too, πŸ˜ƒ

Thats my Pleasure! πŸ˜‰ I am glad you liked the thread! Now help us to keep it active so that we reach the 10th thread as soon as possible! :P
Varnita. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MaanGeet_GurTi

Wow GurBina looking gorgeous together and Debina's sandals look scary, lol...too high for me, its like walking n balancing on ur toes πŸ˜†

Yes they look so dreamy, I specially loved Debina's Getup! She looks so classy and stunning in such type of outfits! πŸ˜Š
Hehe, Even I dont ear Heels,,,,They are scary! πŸ˜†