Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: jklp

Many Many hearty congratulations to Janu, Varni & all other sweet sisters / brothers of this AT for the 9th AT. Sri Rama & Mata Siya bless you all.

Hi Mita, nice to see you here again! Congrats to you too. 😊
Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: JanakiRaghunath

Oh yes, Gurmeet is definitely a fitness freak! Did you know...in a recent interview he revealed that he hasn't eaten a samosa in eight years! 😲😆 It's good to be healthy, but I would never be able to keep myself away from samosas.😉

Even Debina is very health conscious. Both she and Gurmeet go to the gym everyday! They also shared some pics of their gym workouts.

Wow, not that's what you call dedication!! 👏 👏 👏

I really admire them for this! 

Vishakha_Sakhi thumbnail

Hey guys,

Here's a lovely creation Visha_Dhami made on Gurmeet & Debina's trip to Amritsar soon after marriage. Aren't the pics beautiful? The sig is so pretty too!

Very prettyyy sig...and the quote is so apt too! 

I love the golden hues Visha always brings out in her work...she makes the pics look so bright as if dipped in sunshine or something! 👏 ❤️

prateek.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=jklp]Warm welcome to the new member Prateek. 😊 [/QUOTE

Thanx a lot dude...]
prateek.007 thumbnail

Yes, unfortunately the members in that AT became inactive on IF. 😔  Anyway, the 1st AT is done so I still have to open #2. Once it is open, you can join me there for discussions on the older Ramayan.😊

Offcource dude,i am waiting for that AT..becoz i am huge fan of old ramayan..and arunji and deepika ji.. And yes,dude,thanx a lot for giving me such such a kind wel come words...thanx
Yes,i discuss..about the character of ram..becoz from last one year..i just continue my reading on character of ram...Its my hobby to read some ancient heroes life story..

Prateek

prateek.007 thumbnail

Thank you so much for your kind words! Ramayan is an epic that is close to my heart, and couples like Gurmeet/Debina & Arun/Deepika really brought the characters of Ram and Sita to life!

You can discuss anything you want here. As you may have noticed, we are a very informal group and have very informal discussions, sometimes teasing each other also.😆 We discuss everything from Ramayan to the actors in the show, so you can discuss anything you want, including Shri Ram's character.

I am so glad that ramayan an epic is closed to u'r heart...becoz truthly in now a time..very rare no. of peoples are interested in mythological epics...So dude i am happy...

Yes debina,gurmeet, arunji and deepikaji..are awesome actors..in hindi.."ram or seeta ke characters ko "jeevant" kar diya"..brought to life..

Yes,i will discuss..and i like informal discussions...We discuss everything...and i will share also some my queries...
thanx

Prateek

Varnita. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: jklp

Many Many hearty congratulations to Janu, Varni & all other sweet sisters / brothers of this AT for the 9th AT. Sri Rama & Mata Siya bless you all.

Hai Mita. Good to see you back 🤗 How are you?
Varnita. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Vedo

Heylo, koi hai? 😃

Main Hoon Na 😉😆
How are you?
Varnita. thumbnail
OMG Gurmeet and Debina are performing on some clause...and that also together! 😲🥳
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago
Varnita. thumbnail

Debina and Gurmeet to perform for a cause!

The television heartthrob Gurmeet Choudhary and his wife Debina Bonnerjee Choudharywill do a dance performance for a cause...

Its elementary
A Cynic's Perspective The stories of the Indian democracy
IndispensableCynic.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 16, 2013 | 6:18:04 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   139 Comments  |  15377 Views

Women are one of the most sensitive topics to be discussed about. Women are not given equal opportunity to fullfill their dream as the Men in our country. Some parts of our country are treating them as equal now and there are many organizations coming forward to wipe away this discrimination between men and women. Save a girl child, women empowerment, domestic violence and many such initiatives are coming up to bring in a change in the society. For the same the doctors from all over India have joined hands and have come together for an unique initiative.

The doctors have made an agenda to bring in a change with their togetherness. All the head doctors of all the departments relating to health care are coming under one roof for an initiative which is put forth by the Sparsh Organization. The event will be held in Tulip star, with dance performance by television celebrities Gurmeet Choudhary and his wife Debina Bonerjee Choudhary.

On the same we got in touch with Debina and she said,"I am honored to be a part of such an event. There were organisations which came forth for women but now the doctors have initiated this project and are all coming under one roof to support the women. Hence when I was given a call for the same, I happily accepted it."

"Dr Anjali and her husband from Hinduja Hospital told me about the entire initiative and I thought of taking it up. I and Gurmeet will be doing a dance performance at the event, where all the head doctors from all over India will be present."

We tried getting in touch with Gurmeet Choudhary but he was unavailable for comment. But well a good initiative for the women folk!
Edited by Varnita. - 11 years ago