Arjun

India-Forums

Arjun
Arjun

Your Love or My Hatred? [DISCONTINUED] (Page 7)

kurkuresandwich Senior Member
kurkuresandwich
kurkuresandwich

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 2:46am | IP Logged
ClapHEY KEEP IT UP

Edited by kurkuresandwich - 16 April 2013 at 3:09am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snehav1999

srividhya68 IF-Rockerz
srividhya68
srividhya68

Posted: 16 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
woah...now that was really a very gud awesome update..!

snehav1999

Anushass Senior Member
Anushass
Anushass

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
so riya is working on a undercover mission of catching sikender... nice plot dear... 
MissRight IF-Dazzler
MissRight
MissRight

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
What HAPPENED WID RIYA??
snehav1999 Newbie
snehav1999
snehav1999

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Note:- this chapter is mostly on the point of view's of people in ETF and what they think of specific things. 

A Past Uncovered

Sikandar's P.O.V

It has been 2 months... 2 months since she has come in my life and 2 months since the extreme feel of hatred towards Arjun Suryakant Rawte. I hope this is over soon... over really soon.

"Bhai," called my brother.
"Yes, what happened Roy?"
"Bhai, it has been 2 days why haven't they come yet?"

Good question indeed, but, I couldn't tell him that, could I?

"Roy, you know that ETF always have some kind of plan before they come so probably that is what they are trying to do," I said, "but, they are trapped even if they have the most intelligent plan, we have already trapped them in our plan," I said, trying too sound confident abiut the fact that what I just said to Roy is true.

"Yes Bhai, of course, after all we do have bhabhi right?"
"Yes, but do not call her that, you know that she doesn't like it, right?" I asked trying to sound stern and strict.
"Sorry Bhai," he said, leaving me alone in the room alone with my thoughts.

I will get you to be mine Riya, I will get you and I promise... I promise that I will kill Arjun Rawte before making you mine, so that you will live in peace.

Sameer Rathore's P.O.V

"Team," i said,w hile getting into the conference room, "we know that Sikandar is in Pune and he is roaming the streets, as if he owns it, BUT, he is not alone this time... he has a companion and its a girl."
"But sir," Shree objected, "how can we be sure that, that is his companion? I mean it could have been anyone... it could be one of the girls that he has taken, or someone else like that."
"No Shree," Ayesha stated, "that girl works for him and we know that because she is wearing the sign of Sikandar the snake  of her wrist band. Look," saying so Aisha opened a slideshow with the pictures of Sikandar and the girl, whose face could not be seen clearly. She zoomed into the band of the girl where it was clearly visible a red and black colored snake.
"Ok..." said Shree.
"Sameer," Sakshi said, "where is Arjun?"
"I do not know, Sakshi."

Aisha's observation and analyzing skills are compliment-able but I don't understand the fact that why I am suddenly feeling so comfortable with her. I cannot get distracted from Sikandar, I need to avenge Roshni's death... my best friend's death. I miss Roshni... Arjun...and Riya. Are Riya and Roshni watching us from above? Can they see the problem, the dilemma that we are in? Please if you are up there, then please help us.

"Sir," Aisha knocked to enter.
"Yes,, Aisha. Please come in and sit," I said gesturing for her to sit in the seat in front of my seat.
"So what have you found, Aisha?"
"Sir, I have a feeling that Sikandar knows that we know where he is. Maybe this is a plan of his," Ayesha said, looking down so that she didn't have to meet my eyes.
"Don't worry, Aisha. There is absolutely no way that Sikandar can know that we know what he know."
"Hopefully... sir," said Aisha before leaving the room.

Why? Why!!?? WHY??
WHY!!!!????

Help me, Rosh.

Ayesha's P.O.V

What is going on? Why does it seem that Arjun and Rathore sir have a personal enmity with Sikandar? 

"Shree?" I asked when I reached his open office.
"Yah, what happened Aisha?"
"Do you know something that I don't?" I asked trying to be stern and not too suspicious.
"Meaning?" Shree asked, finally facing me.
"I mean, is there something between Arjun sir and Rathore sir, and why do they seem so adamant in finding Sikandar, especially Arjun Sir?" I asked, getting to the point.
"Ummm... Aisha, it is better if we don't talk about it," Shree said trying to avoid the topic.
"But why, Shree? I want to know," I said trying to sound persuasive.
"No, Aisha. You need to understand that this is their life and if they wish to share it with anyone they will tell you. I cannot betray their belief and trust in me. I am sorry," Shree said, sounding fierce and determined about his decision. 
"Ok, Shree," saying this I left, but not beore hearing Shree chuckle and murmur, "Just like Riya, but less stubborn."

One question roamed around in my mind
Who is Riya?

Sakshi's P.O.V

What is going on? Why doesn't Arjun just look at me? Why can't he forget his past? What happened in his past that has wounded him so much, that he has gone into hiding?
Why has he hidden himself from everyone? Has anyone EVER seen him smiling,  laughing and being carefree? 

"Ouch! Oh sorry, Aisha," I said, when I noticed that I had bumped into Aisha.
"It's okay, Sakshi," Aisha murmured, looking extremely lost.
"Aisha. What happened?" I asked her.
"I am wondering about Arjun Sir and Rathore Sir's past," she said, and I was shocked at the similarity in our thoughts and questions.
"Yah, Aisha. I have been wondering the same thing. Have you noticed the urgency in Arjun's voice when Chottu told him about Sikandar?  And how Rathore sir reacted to it, as well?" I asked, hoping that Aisha might know something. 
"Yah I noticed, and I know that Shree and Chottu know something but they aren't ready to tell me. Although, I have also noticed that there is something between Arjun sir and Rathore sir. It's like they have some kind of past," Aisha said, sounding concerned and anxious.
"Yah, it's as if Sameer really hates Arjun," I said.
"Well, there is nothing that we can do, so let's leave it," saying so Aisha left me to my thoughts. 
No way in hell am I going to stop from finding the truth about the past

While walking to Arjun's office, I passed by the coffee room, where I could hear some whisperings.
"Chottu, what do we do?"
"What happened, Shree?"
"Aisha knows that something happened in Arjun sir's past."
"Well, everyone knows that."
"CHOTTU!! This is NOT the time for jokes."
"Ok, Ok. What else did Aisha ask?"
"She asked about Arjun sir's past and about Arjun and Rathore sir's past."
"Well, we cannot tell her about Arjun sir's past or otherwise he will kill us and we ourselves do not know what happened between Arjun sir and Rathore sir."
"I know but do you think Aisha will believe us when we tell her that we do not know?"
"Well, no she won't"
"Gosh Chottu, stop stating the obvious"
"What did I do now?"
"You are annoying me"
"Any surprises?"
"Well no, obviously not"
"You are so annoying Shree, don't you think so Riya?"
Silence
"Chottu..."
"Shree, I miss her"
Sobbing noises
"Chottu, everyone misses her"
"No, they don't. Look at how fast Rathore and Arjun sir forgot about her"
"They didn't Chottu, you can see the conflict in his eyes when we say her name"
"Then, why has he forbidden us to say her name in front of him, Shree?" 
"I don't know, Chottu... I don't know"

After hearing this I left from my hiding place. Who is Riya and why does she seem so important to Arjun? And what happened in his past? Has it got something to do with Riya?

Soo... some comments please!!!
I apologize for my lateness, I have been having exams since the past two weeks that's why I didn't have time to update.
And, Arjun's P.O.V is going to be updated next week.
But I will try my best to update AT LEAST once a week. 
PLEASE COMMENT AND LIKE!!!!

If somebody needs PMs, then buddy me.

Oh and a question- Would you prefer Sakshi being a bit rude to Riya or a new character joining who also likes Arjun?

Edited by snehav1999 - 10 June 2013 at 4:02pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

truptscooliluvrainaartiAnushassPisces_GurlbenazDesiiiDivaaaAPRIL14Apples94-Siaa-sonycs001butterfly7pihu_angadMissRightSeenavasrinku95fatima15madmadonasrividhya68Aks13AnjuRishHue.SplashPayal_156Live-lifedevildiva21shah10

fatima15 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

snehav1999

devildiva21 IF-Sizzlerz
devildiva21
devildiva21

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 11:56am | IP Logged
awsum update...
everyone's pov is beautifully written...
so aisha and sakshi doesn't have a clue about arjun and sam's past...
and that sik's pov arghhh... hate sik...
awww shreetu are missing riya ...their convo was lovely...
continue soon...
and all the best for your exams... :))

snehav1999

Payal_156 IF-Sizzlerz
Payal_156
Payal_156

Posted: 27 April 2013 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Awesum update dear
lov it
thanx fr d pm..!!

Go to top