Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago
mai bhi try karugee aarti hare chaanee ki kadhi with puri πŸ˜› i like cooking πŸ˜³ 
thx for sharing it πŸ˜Š
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
thanks for your receipee.I really [not joking] like Methi muthiya with hare chane ki kadhi.I ever used to cook it in Winter.And your and deepa's receipee with perfect picture really mere muh me pani aa gaya
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After Ashu next is you swearing by HCC so now I will definitely give it a try,I already had methi Muthiya.Ashu ke pyaar ne humse kya kya nahin karwaya.
suku_07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Aarti ji.. will try it for sure !!
ttrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
TFS Aartiji. Looks really yummy!! πŸ˜›

In winter, in India, when green grams are available(it comes in a nice green shell - each gram in a separate shell & shelling them is really time-consuming & boring task, I tell u.), we cook this 'hare chane ki curry'. And, methi muthiya (which again really is a time-consuming recipe) is one of the key ingredients of famous & delicious Gujarati dish "Undhiyu". These MM are really very tasty & can serve as a nice crispy tea-time snack!! I have tried & I love both HCKC & MM both but never together.

And cant help saying this: what loyal audience we make... What our fav. characters like, we like it too... Even if we havent ever heard of the name of the dish before it came in the show, still we find out the recipe & give it a try & share our experiences of how it turned out... And other friends too get inspirations fron one friend's experience!! This is possible with ktlkians & ktlk forum only!! Team KTLK is truly lucky to have got such a loyal fanbase!! Kudos to us-loyal ktlkians!! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Kulfii. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow it looks delicious!
   I too make green gram(not dried ones) curry but it's with fried urad dal varis boiled in it(called nimona in North India)...will try this recipe too 😊

BayofSarcasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Aarti that's one yummy post. πŸ‘πŸ‘Wow you tried it and it met with your son's approval. Then the dish certainly needs to be tried outπŸ˜‰.
mudraswathi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Recipe looks yummy.. and passed the test of a 4 yr old...that speaks the yumminessπŸ˜†

Thank you Aarti for sharing and thanks to the Mathur's kitchen πŸ˜›
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nidhirohan

mai bhi try karugee aarti hare chaanee ki kadhi with puri πŸ˜› i like cooking πŸ˜³ 

thx for sharing it πŸ˜Š

Ok NR, its a deal, waiting for your pic. πŸ˜‰  Like I mentioned I made some changes to the recipe to suit my family...
aardhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: alkaparmart

thanks for your receipee.I really [not joking] like Methi muthiya with hare chane ki kadhi.I ever used to cook it in Winter.And your and deepa's receipee with perfect picture really mere muh me pani aa gaya

Thanks for sharing Alka. πŸ˜›