Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arhi: So This Is Love (Thread 2) (Page 94)

singhni_ Goldie
singhni_
singhni_

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarita_barun

Read all the chapters in one go.
I fell in love with this FF.
Can't wait to see how she copes with her fear of heights.

hehe I just feel like you are going through all of my work and reading it LOL not that I mind or anything. but thanks and glad you liked it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sarita_barun

singhni_ Goldie
singhni_
singhni_

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drunkiiebabe

sorry for the late reply was on vacation
nice update

haha ok no problem
rockingchamp Senior Member
rockingchamp
rockingchamp

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
read all the chapters in one go loved till chapter 21 ...the plot linre i loved it but arnav's charactee confuses me he thought he loved la but it wasn't love and he started to feel for khushi the first time he saw her and he started to feel for her i m not saying him to go devdas for la but he could have taken it slowly by friendship then liking opening up a bit trusting her it should be the other way round arnav a little tentative for this relationship rather than khushi...and one more point on arnav he has been studying in new york owns a fashion house but still is narrow minded and old fashioned thinking a girl he like should not wear revealing clothes should not have touched other man that was really not arnav...i m not criticising but a doubt on arnav's character a bit...so just pointed out on what i felt for arnav khushi is cool and as usual perfect...

singhni_

shalini_s IF-Sizzlerz
shalini_s
shalini_s

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
cute..

singhni_

singhni_ Goldie
singhni_
singhni_

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockingchamp

read all the chapters in one go loved till chapter 21 ...the plot linre i loved it but arnav's charactee confuses me he thought he loved la but it wasn't love and he started to feel for khushi the first time he saw her and he started to feel for her i m not saying him to go devdas for la but he could have taken it slowly by friendship then liking opening up a bit trusting her it should be the other way round arnav a little tentative for this relationship rather than khushi...and one more point on arnav he has been studying in new york owns a fashion house but still is narrow minded and old fashioned thinking a girl he like should not wear revealing clothes should not have touched other man that was really not arnav...i m not criticising but a doubt on arnav's character a bit...so just pointed out on what i felt for arnav khushi is cool and as usual perfect...

hey! thanks for joining the story. and yeah, I understand the part in which Arnav should've taken it slowly, but I'm writing another story called Hamesha, and that's what that started off as so I didn't want for them to be alike.

I'm not sure where you got the part that Arnav is narrow minded, because he isn't. Which part are you referring to that says other men shouldn't touch her or that her clothes are revealing. Well I wasn't trying to show that he is narrow minded, just possessive of Khushi.

But thanks for reading again and taking the time to comment

abraxos

singhni_ Goldie
singhni_
singhni_

Posted: 28 July 2013 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

aksneeanaviabhikk10neykariaaayushikumarr4h1m4hameshawalalovecutyanushkanoureen.shaharshi28sangeethbalamalar3bhambariKhushixoxoGurpreet1991rush007headtotoeMeeshaaliAarnaviAplihsnnsunnsurlin_chhabraTulipdulipcrazyaddictionmsmarpleabraxossagarpatadiapari_goyalNatasha08abivicky86SA_nimkhenamaniApoorvaranikaur94sarita_barunmahrusweetyPinky.Raizadanisha_mehtaSona257jahnvi.luvs.ASRcherrybloom1sruthickShamz94summaiyasayedprettyasjendrunkiiebabe1chillyseeta_naips

rockingchamp Senior Member
rockingchamp
rockingchamp

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by singhni_

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">hey! thanks for joining the story. and yeah, I understand the part in which Arnav should've taken it slowly, but I'm writing another story called Hamesha, and that's what that started off as so I didn't want for them to be alike. </font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">I'm not sure where you got the part that Arnav is narrow minded, because he isn't. Which part are you referring to that says other men shouldn't touch her or that her clothes are revealing. Well I wasn't trying to show that he is narrow minded, just possessive of Khushi.</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">But thanks for reading again and taking the time to comment</font>

When khush asked for his sweat shirt that part ...i understand possessiveness but i felt it to be narrow minded so just said it...ya i most of the time comment whenever i read someone's work and i generally like to say what i feel i hope it does not hurt u...ya really loved till chapter 21 and haven't read further...
singhni_ Goldie
singhni_
singhni_

Posted: 29 July 2013 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by singhni_

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">hey! thanks for joining the story. and yeah, I understand the part in which Arnav should've taken it slowly, but I'm writing another story called Hamesha, and that's what that started off as so I didn't want for them to be alike. </font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">I'm not sure where you got the part that Arnav is narrow minded, because he isn't. Which part are you referring to that says other men shouldn't touch her or that her clothes are revealing. Well I wasn't trying to show that he is narrow minded, just possessive of Khushi.</font>

<font color="#ff0000" size="3">But thanks for reading again and taking the time to comment</font>

When khush asked for his sweat shirt that part ...i understand possessiveness but i felt it to be narrow minded so just said it...ya i most of the time comment whenever i read someone's work and i generally like to say what i feel i hope it does not hurt u...ya really loved till chapter 21 and haven't read further...

haha no problem. I don't mind or anything, but actually appreciate it when people tell me exactly what they thought with complete honestly because it let's me know different perspectives and how other people see it so that I can make things more clearer in the future

Go to top