Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 98)

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Joined: 18 July 2011
Posts: 1461

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I don think there is gonna be an MU..Asad is gonna be real mad that Zoe got herself humiliated and thus blast her more cos of his protectiveness and concern as del pointed out..I really really hope we get a scene where Asad blasts Razia and co after he finds out the truth..Secondly, i don think Dilshad and Najma go there..Most of their shots were off screen..It actually makes no sense for them to go there without Asad's knowledge..Dilshad is the last person who would want to go and make it awkward for everyone involved and since its Razia's daughter's engagement, she wouldn't want to create any tamashaLOL Am sure Asad might have felt bad that despite Ayaan being so close to him, he is unable to attend his engagement..So Zoya, in her attempt to be the panacea for all evil might have got the brainwave of attending the engagement incognito and delivering the sweets on behalf of Asad..Tannu might have obviously got to know this and mixed poison in the sweets..Considering the overall scheme of things, i think it was extremely stupid of Zoya to go..She knows the kind of relationship that exists between the two families and how much Asad hates them..So given that she is a guest at his place, i think it was extremely stupid of her to go there without his knowledge..I have no hope from Ayaan and Rashid..They might mumble a few words in defense of Zoe but it wont take long for Razia to shut them up..Thats where Asad scoresLOL The guy might be stuck on his woh and actually and might take years to say something as simple as 'mat jao Zoya' but when it matters, esp. when its a question of the honor of those close to him, he knows how to give it right back ..On that note, i don get why most Indian soap heroines have this fix it all syndrome..As hsvs said, they can never mind their own business and have with meddle with other ppl's affairs..It honestly gets annoying at timesAngry


I don't think Zoe will go there uninvited. Ayaan probably invites Asad and Zoe and of course Asad refuses to go...with good reason. Zoe however might feel she should go for her Akdu as well as her friend as support. Slapgate happens...now if the writers are going for an Ayaan-Zoe track (not necessarily romantic) at any point then Ayaan will stand up for Zoe. Razia can't threaten Ayaan in front of the family because then her leverage over Ayaan is gone so he will be able to speak fairly freely. Rashid...bleh...no hopes from him...though he does seem to have grown a spine post jail. I am desperately hoping that Zoe will stand up for herself and mention very clearly that Tanveer gave the sweets to her. Razia will have no problem believing that even if she continues to insult Zoe. KSG mentioned not to judge the segment till it had aired which leads me to believe Asad will make a dramatic appearance to save his princess (maybe Ayaan/Nikhat calls him). This will lead to a possible Gaffur-Asad showdown. The other thing this entire sequence could set up is seeding doubt about Tanveer in either Zoe's or Asad's mind or both which would mean Ajmer is her last failed attempt at her truth is at least partially revealed then. Lots of possibilities.



That makes lot of sense... think Ayaan will invite him and Zoya and maybe even Najma (if she is present onscreen!) Zoya will go... Tanveer will play her cards by instigating Zoya to go even if she has any doubt...and all the drama takes place. 

think Ayaan will call Asad - remember the spoiler pic of Asad throwing his phone in anger. It could be a reaction to this!
Asad making a dramatic appearance to save his girl would be very cool Embarrassed And a potential Asad- Ghafoor countdown.

We are seeing a Tanveer vs Razia fight and round 1 goes to Tanveer. Razia obviously will get more unnerved at seeing Zoya in her house and that too talking to Ghafoor. Considering she has spent the last 1 -2 weeks trying to keep her away. This insecurity is what provokes the slap!
This is in a way good. Because at some point Zoya will connect the dots - she knows the home number of the Siddiques; she had been sent on wild goose chase to the neighbour's house on the same road... And seeing Razia behave like this, she will definitely wonder! 

Another thing is if she sees how Ghafoor and Razia behave with people, when the final truth is revealed, it will make it easier to choose Asad and family over her abbu!!

Very interesting in one way!


The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gieedelena90FhatTheWuck.rogerrocks

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged
So wait Humyaan sagai does not happen ????? -.- 


delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I don think there is gonna be an MU..Asad is gonna be real mad that Zoe got herself humiliated and thus blast her more cos of his protectiveness and concern as del pointed out..I really really hope we get a scene where Asad blasts Razia and co after he finds out the truth..Secondly, i don think Dilshad and Najma go there..Most of their shots were off screen..It actually makes no sense for them to go there without Asad's knowledge..Dilshad is the last person who would want to go and make it awkward for everyone involved and since its Razia's daughter's engagement, she wouldn't want to create any tamashaLOL Am sure Asad might have felt bad that despite Ayaan being so close to him, he is unable to attend his engagement..So Zoya, in her attempt to be the panacea for all evil might have got the brainwave of attending the engagement incognito and delivering the sweets on behalf of Asad..Tannu might have obviously got to know this and mixed poison in the sweets..Considering the overall scheme of things, i think it was extremely stupid of Zoya to go..She knows the kind of relationship that exists between the two families and how much Asad hates them..So given that she is a guest at his place, i think it was extremely stupid of her to go there without his knowledge..I have no hope from Ayaan and Rashid..They might mumble a few words in defense of Zoe but it wont take long for Razia to shut them up..Thats where Asad scoresLOL The guy might be stuck on his woh and actually and might take years to say something as simple as 'mat jao Zoya' but when it matters, esp. when its a question of the honor of those close to him, he knows how to give it right back ..On that note, i don get why most Indian soap heroines have this fix it all syndrome..As hsvs said, they can never mind their own business and have with meddle with other ppl's affairs..It honestly gets annoying at timesAngry


I don't think Zoe will go there uninvited. Ayaan probably invites Asad and Zoe and of course Asad refuses to go...with good reason. Zoe however might feel she should go for her Akdu as well as her friend as support. Slapgate happens...now if the writers are going for an Ayaan-Zoe track (not necessarily romantic) at any point then Ayaan will stand up for Zoe. Razia can't threaten Ayaan in front of the family because then her leverage over Ayaan is gone so he will be able to speak fairly freely. Rashid...bleh...no hopes from him...though he does seem to have grown a spine post jail. I am desperately hoping that Zoe will stand up for herself and mention very clearly that Tanveer gave the sweets to her. Razia will have no problem believing that even if she continues to insult Zoe. KSG mentioned not to judge the segment till it had aired which leads me to believe Asad will make a dramatic appearance to save his princess (maybe Ayaan/Nikhat calls him). This will lead to a possible Gaffur-Asad showdown. The other thing this entire sequence could set up is seeding doubt about Tanveer in either Zoe's or Asad's mind or both which would mean Ajmer is her last failed attempt at her truth is at least partially revealed then. Lots of possibilities.



That makes lot of sense... think Ayaan will invite him and Zoya and maybe even Najma (if she is present onscreen!) Zoya will go... Tanveer will play her cards by instigating Zoya to go even if she has any doubt...and all the drama takes place. 

think Ayaan will call Asad - remember the spoiler pic of Asad throwing his phone in anger. It could be a reaction to this!
Asad making a dramatic appearance to save his girl would be very cool Embarrassed And a potential Asad- Ghafoor countdown.

We are seeing a Tanveer vs Razia fight and round 1 goes to Tanveer. Razia obviously will get more unnerved at seeing Zoya in her house and that too talking to Ghafoor. Considering she has spent the last 1 -2 weeks trying to keep her away. This insecurity is what provokes the slap!
This is in a way good. Because at some point Zoya will connect the dots - she knows the home number of the Siddiques; she had been sent on wild goose chase to the neighbour's house on the same road... And seeing Razia behave like this, she will definitely wonder! 

Another thing is if she sees how Ghafoor and Razia behave with people, when the final truth is revealed, it will make it easier to choose Asad and family over her abbu!!

Very interesting in one way!




Definitely makes sense. Besides it all seems to be happening on the same day. They are all in the same clothes. Also by slapping Zoe I think Razia may have revealed herself a little bit, especially since she reacted to the "little sister" comment.

And with that whole badhdua thing i think it might affect her own children vs Dilshaad's.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44342

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Is it insensitive on my part to hope that Ayaan remains the douchebag that he is and remains quite when Zoe is being insulted?LOL I so want Asad to make a heroic entry, get super mad at how Zoe has been treated by Razia and how rest of them were mere mute spectators to this tamasha and give a royal dressing down to everyone Cool I want him to take turns and insult everyone right from Razia and Gafoor to Rashid, Shireen and AyaanLOL

Edited by rogerrocks - 12 April 2013 at 9:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Joined: 05 June 2006
Posts: 23844

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

just caught up with all SBS/SBB segments. I think this track will finally bring Zoya and Razia face to face. That's crucial to the future storyline. So, even if it creates MU, in the long run it will help Zoya figure out what kind of a person mumaani is. Also, i am looking forward to the beginning of zoya-Humeira track.

BTW, looks like SJ is quite popular amongst her co stars. Did anyone notice how Vidya Sinha (badi b) was stroking her hair as SJ sat with her head on her lap? Just goes to show what a wonderful person SJ is- no starry airs.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gieedelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Hi everyone

just caught up with all SBS/SBB segments. I think this track will finally bring Zoya and Razia face to face. That's crucial to the future storyline. So, even if it creates MU, in the long run it will help Zoya figure out what kind of a person mumaani is. Also, i am looking forward to the beginning of zoya-Humeira track.

BTW, looks like SJ is quite popular amongst her co stars. Did anyone notice how Vidya Sinha (badi b) was stroking her hair as SJ sat with her head on her lap? Just goes to show what a wonderful person SJ is- no starry airs.



It definitely is a crucial point to the storyline...still don't appreciate the fact that Zoe got slapped by that witch but yeah it is crucial. Zoe also faces off with her father which is interesting. I said this would happen yesterday...I feel at the exact moment Zoe gets slapped we will have Jahapannah make an entry and give his father's other family a dressing down of their lives.

When the truth comes out Zoe will definitely remember all these moments and it might make it easier for her to believe that her father and step-mother were responsible for her mother's death. It will also set up the choice between Asad and her newly found father (if the entire truth is not revealed). Would Zoe leave her sanctuary to get to know a man who she on principle will dislike because of his backward, oppressive thinking and his past behavior (along with Razia) towards her?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsbheegi

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Is it insensitive on my part to hope that Ayaan remains the douchebag that he is and remains quite when Zoe is being insulted?LOL I so want Asad to make a heroic entry, get super mad at how Zoe has been treated by Razia and how rest of them were mere mute spectators to this tamasha and give a royal dressing down to everyone Cool I want him to take turns and insult everyone right from Razia and Gafoor to Rashid, Shireen and AyaanLOL


Asad can still make an entry...a super dramatic one...but I swear if Ayaan doesn't stand up for Zoe after all that she has done for him...I will tie a rock around his legs and thrown him in the Arabian Sea Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs.Rinnie.FhatTheWuck.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
As much as I would LOVE to see Asad giving Razia and co. a royal dressing down, He cannot do so at all.

Because firstly Zoya is blamed for poisoning Razia's daughter, Any mother would get enraged for nearly killing her daughter. Secondly Zoya isn't an invited guest, she had no proper invitation to go there at all.
He is not in any position to give any reply to Razia's accusations and anger without any proof.

Edited by Rin03 - 12 April 2013 at 9:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FhatTheWuck.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
QH Frustrations Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 947   Views: 72411

-Jwalamukhi- 947 72411 03 August 2015 at 9:22pm by reshmaruth
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 136482

_Sadaf_ 830 136482 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 102321

TheSexyDevil 758 102321 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19983

Ianoconic. 168 19983 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 83899

asyaforlife 1173 83899 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index