Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 96)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

@Rin It's pinned on the first pagehttp://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3532103

Thank u so much! Big smile

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by Rin03

OH MY GOD! What is this I hear? Raziya slapping Zoya? WHAT THE f**k?? ayugjafkkaj Im gunna kill her! & Tannu YOU ARE DEAD! Just let your truth come out and I'll make sure I give you a tight one on both sides you witch!

Honestly, I think Asad will be really mad at Zoe. If Dilshaad gets blamed, then he won't leave Zoya. He has feelings for Zoya but nothing comes before his mom. I wanna see him boiling when he hears Zoe gets slapped but I doubt this will happen!:(

You spoke my mind KiranOuchI think Asad will VERY mad at Zoya. He cant even go and shout at Razia either considering it's more of Zoya's fault for going there rather than anyone's.

And I agree about Razia and Tannu...AngryUrgh! These two shall burn in hell!!

I KNOW MAN! I want him to get mad and have a bitch fight with Razia ROFL but that won't happen but I hope he starts his investigation and smack Tannu's face! UGHH This is just pissing me off! At least show Asad boiling in anger when someone tells him Razia slapped Zoe in front of everyone!

HAHAHA! Bitch fight?!LOL

I dunno when in the world will Tannu be kicked to the curb! Man! She is getting on my freakin nerves now!AngryAnd Jammy most definitely wont find out about Tannu first.Angry

Oh god yes! I was him to throw the phone when he finds out that Razia slapped Zoya!ClapHe should be boiling like a volcano to know someone slapped his future wifey.

I know man. Asad is a dumbass at times! and Yes throw a phone pleaseROFL Yes boiling and throwing everything coming his way even if its Tannu!

@Delena90: Maybe you're right. That makes sense!

& Okay im out for now for class. See ya people!

Hahahha! Throw Tannu out! Please!.LOL

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Just realized that both Zoe and najma are in ydays clothes and humeira is dressed up. Does it mean it all happens on the same day??

I think so... Maybe Ayaan calls her up and asks Zoya to come ASAP so he can get help or something.
Btw Mamu sees Zoya's face! Woah!

They already made the two confront each other. so soon? not like father n daughter but still.

Btw Rashid is there and so is Ayaan, I SERIOUSLY hope one of them atleast speaks up for Zoya. Rashid pe koi barosa nahi par Ayaan.. he has to after all the help Zoya has done for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_delena90

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:32am | IP Logged
This serial is really like roller coaster ride, prepare for one, get on it and before its over they have another right in front of you, waiting to get in line..

With all segments and last few episodes, here are my thoughts..

I believe Razia hit her in impulsion. She saw Zoya in her house and talking to Gaffur "Humaira being like her sis" very ironical truth, its defeat for hert. This thought is killing her day n night..

She would else, never want drama in front of Gaffur as for Zoya. She is exposing Zoya to her father. She has tried all last week or so keeping them away. Gaffur might want to get bottom of the incident and if he does, the whole layers can be exposed. She never want any chance..

Tanveer is dead meat, after engagemnet track really what else she can do, I mean whats there for her personally? Razia might be losing trust in her too, she is paying but its not giving result, none..

Razia, cursed Dilshaad? See thats what I detected the whole thing is to get her in loop, make her bad, no worse in front of Shireen. Zoya is just intrument in whole deal, else she has no motives.

And why Zoya there, maybe Ayaan called her? Now if he did, he will stand up for her. Else lets say bye bye to Ayaan - Zoya track forever. Humaira does remember her infatuation with Zoya, it might create MU between them. I am sure this is begining of their track.. I know synopsis wont be true, but "Ladkiyon ke maamle mein hamari choice ek si hai" thats gonna happen..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 12 April 2013 at 6:32am

sam.raneeb

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

While I think Asad will get mad at Zoe it's not going to be that bad. Regardless of what happens with the visa Zoe is staying back fr Asad. If Asa is a collosal jerk to her and says he regrets stuff she can just leave for the states which means story over. AsYa are going to fight but it's going to be more the protective kinds. He's probably gonna ask her why he thought it was so important to go etc etc. as for Razia if Jahapannah finds out he better start digging her own grave and maybe get the billi to help dig another one as well. Pre Ajmer has to be positive do AsYa.
I agree, he might be angry, first natural reaction but then he knows her musch better than that. He has been watching her face very closely lately, and he know what genuine person she is..

Bold part, I agree. Billi might leave her bill for good and yes, last thing Razia want is to be Asad's target. She has seen failure before..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sam.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
I don think there is gonna be an MU..Asad is gonna be real mad that Zoe got herself humiliated and thus blast her more cos of his protectiveness and concern as del pointed out..I really really hope we get a scene where Asad blasts Razia and co after he finds out the truth..Secondly, i don think Dilshad and Najma go there..Most of their shots were off screen..It actually makes no sense for them to go there without Asad's knowledge..Dilshad is the last person who would want to go and make it awkward for everyone involved and since its Razia's daughter's engagement, she wouldn't want to create any tamashaLOL Am sure Asad might have felt bad that despite Ayaan being so close to him, he is unable to attend his engagement..So Zoya, in her attempt to be the panacea for all evil might have got the brainwave of attending the engagement incognito and delivering the sweets on behalf of Asad..Tannu might have obviously got to know this and mixed poison in the sweets..Considering the overall scheme of things, i think it was extremely stupid of Zoya to go..She knows the kind of relationship that exists between the two families and how much Asad hates them..So given that she is a guest at his place, i think it was extremely stupid of her to go there without his knowledge..I have no hope from Ayaan and Rashid..They might mumble a few words in defense of Zoe but it wont take long for Razia to shut them up..Thats where Asad scoresLOL The guy might be stuck on his woh and actually and might take years to say something as simple as 'mat jao Zoya' but when it matters, esp. when its a question of the honor of those close to him, he knows how to give it right back ..On that note, i don get why most Indian soap heroines have this fix it all syndrome..As hsvs said, they can never mind their own business and have with meddle with other ppl's affairs..It honestly gets annoying at timesAngry

Edited by rogerrocks - 12 April 2013 at 7:19am

sam.raneeb

sam. IF-Rockerz
sam.
sam.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hey everyone :-) I am so pissed after seeing the SBS segment I can't really think what will be the aftermath of the engagement fiasco right now I just want that somehow razia and that meow meow Rani pay for their deeds ,die a horrible death ,something Disapprove That slap looked so horrible on SBS don't know how I will react on the actual telecast of the episode Ouch

delena90raneeb

Annu.. IF-Rockerz
Annu..
Annu..

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:40am | IP Logged

can anyone tell who made this siggy..  its been posted on first page..Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sam..Rinnie.gieeraneeb

Go to top