Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 94)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya2550

i also wanna join you guyzzz Embarrassed add my name plz

Welcome dear! Big smile

Your name shall be added as soon as Shaz comes on Smile  

Btw what is your name? 

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Does this mean the VISA drama will over by next week?Ouch I really hope not..I want them to drag this Asya engagement track atleast for a monthLOL

I have this bad feeling that the engagement will be a drama to just buy some time from DB - in 2-3 days time, Asad will use his source and get the work permit/ visa fixed... thereby no need for the actual engagement - which leaves Zoya with enough time to go meddling into other ppl's matters Angry

Actually doesnt the SBS or SBB thing say that both Asad and Ayaan ki sagai hone wali hai?

Maybe the Ajmer track starts after this? DIlshad takes them to Ajmer because of all the bad things happening around their family.
hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Does this mean the VISA drama will over by next week?Ouch I really hope not..I want them to drag this Asya engagement track atleast for a monthLOL

I have this bad feeling that the engagement will be a drama to just buy some time from DB - in 2-3 days time, Asad will use his source and get the work permit/ visa fixed... thereby no need for the actual engagement - which leaves Zoya with enough time to go meddling into other ppl's matters Angry

Actually doesnt the SBS or SBB thing say that both Asad and Ayaan ki sagai hone wali hai?

Maybe the Ajmer track starts after this? DIlshad takes them to Ajmer because of all the bad things happening around their family.

The SBB thing kept showing today wala precap/ promo  as Asad and Zoya ki sagaai!!  - the bit where Asad says - Meri aur Zoya ki sagai...

Pata nahin re - how much to make from these spoiler segments. 

Yes, very likely that Ajmer will start after this...the dates are not fixed yet for that - so who knows what other natak takes place between now and then!! QH is one unpredictable show!

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:50am | IP Logged

The SBB thing kept showing today wala precap/ promo  as Asad and Zoya ki sagaai!!  - the bit where Asad says - Meri aur Zoya ki sagai...

Pata nahin re - how much to make from these spoiler segments. 

Yes, very likely that Ajmer will start after this...the dates are not fixed yet for that - so who knows what other natak takes place between now and then!! QH is one unpredictable show!

Oh-ho! Ok ok... Hmmm... Well I hope the sagai thing doesnt end too soon but it seems possible since Dolly will prepare the papers for Asad after hearing his confession so thats why Zoya got so much time to meddle in other things.
*Sighs* Zoya.

I totally forgot the dates werent fixed so I guess the ajmer thing might take time and now if the sagai stuff is off then why do they go to ajmer? Najma's vacation trip? Confused
bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Hi everyone

just caught up with all SBS/SBB segments. I think this track will finally bring Zoya and Razia face to face. That's crucial to the future storyline. So, even if it creates MU, in the long run it will help Zoya figure out what kind of a person mumaani is. Also, i am looking forward to the beginning of zoya-Humeira track.

BTW, looks like SJ is quite popular amongst her co stars. Did anyone notice how Vidya Sinha (badi b) was stroking her hair as SJ sat with her head on her lap? Just goes to show what a wonderful person SJ is- no starry airs.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraak

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:26am | IP Logged
OH MY GOD! What is this I hear? Raziya slapping Zoya? WHAT THE f**k?? ayugjafkkaj Im gunna kill her! & Tannu YOU ARE DEAD! Just let your truth come out and I'll make sure I give you a tight one on both sides you witch!

Honestly, I think Asad will be really mad at Zoe. If Dilshaad gets blamed, then he won't leave Zoya. He has feelings for Zoya but nothing comes before his mom. I wanna see him boiling when he hears Zoe gets slapped but I doubt this will happen!:(
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

OH MY GOD! What is this I hear? Raziya slapping Zoya? WHAT THE f**k?? ayugjafkkaj Im gunna kill her! & Tannu YOU ARE DEAD! Just let your truth come out and I'll make sure I give you a tight one on both sides you witch!

Honestly, I think Asad will be really mad at Zoe. If Dilshaad gets blamed, then he won't leave Zoya. He has feelings for Zoya but nothing comes before his mom. I wanna see him boiling when he hears Zoe gets slapped but I doubt this will happen!:(

You spoke my mind Kiran Ouch I think Asad will VERY mad at Zoya. He cant even go and shout at Razia either considering it's more of Zoya's fault for going there rather than anyone's.

And I agree about Razia and Tannu... Angry Urgh! These two shall burn in hell!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_.Kiran.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

You spoke my mind Kiran Ouch I think Asad will VERY mad at Zoya. He cant even go and shout at Razia either considering it's more of Zoya's fault for going there rather than anyone's.

And I agree about Razia and Tannu... Angry Urgh! These two shall burn in hell!!

I KNOW MAN! I want him to get mad and have a bitch fight with Razia ROFL but that won't happen but I hope he starts his investigation and smack Tannu's face! UGHH This is just pissing me off! At least show Asad boiling in anger when someone tells him Razia slapped Zoe in front of everyone!

Go to top