Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Yay YT link!!! TY <3 

Yup he smiles Hayye Hayye and no angle it looks "fake" or "pretentious" 

;)
Ur welcome 😃 Hayee...the smile was just 

Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 years ago
Ah there are more ppl on the thread now!!! YAY!!! Sup peeples??? Loved the new promo and his smile *dreamy*
Originally posted by delena90

Ah there are more ppl on the thread now!!! YAY!!! Sup peeples??? Loved the new promo and his smile *dreamy*

Hellooo!!! Man his smile for her !!! Haye! This is so going to fail at being a fake engagement haha 😳
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Does anyone have the link to the new promo? I just re-watched the epi and i have a class to attend in a couple of hours..Pretty sure nothing is gonna register in my head😆 I still cant get over Asad's reactions..KSG was so good with those subtle reactions..They were so understated that there was the danger of you not noticing it if you don pay attention..With Zoe going all hyper and crazy, he was the perfect foil with those subtle expressions😆
@Rin-Your ZGH siggies are awesome..Fawad looks so good😳
Yup its just above ur comment 😆
@Rin check your pm...just sent you a message. :)
Originally posted by delena90

Asad smiles at Zoya 

*Blushes like a crazy fan-girl*
☺️
Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Hellooo!!! Man his smile for her !!! Haye! This is so going to fail at being a fake engagement haha 😳

I tho have steamrolled ahead for a not so fake nikaah 😃
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Asad smiles at Zoya 

*Blushes like a crazy fan-girl*
☺️

I am past blushing and m now swooning at the very sound of his name 😆
Omg..Asad's expressions through out the promo are hilarious..His story katam was just too good😆And that smile..How adorable was that..As del and a few others mentioned, i really hope there is a heartfelt moment in the interrogation, something which convinces Dhurandar about the bond these two share..It has to come from Asad cos Zoe is just too hyper and excited to say anything genuine at the moment😆