Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 93)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Apart from the fact that i wanna kill Razia and billi, am just so disappointed that Zoe decided to go there without Asad's knowledgeOuchPermission lene ki zaroorath nahi hai, atleast inform the guy na..If he gets angry for this, i think its kinda understandable..Am pretty sure Zoe is doing this for Asad's sake cos she knows Ayaan means the world to him but due to the prevailing circumstances, he is unable to attend the engagement..Ab kuch achcha karne ki chakkar me she has landed herself in this kichdi..More than Zoe attending without his consent, the fact that she got herself humiliated is gonna really anger Asad..I really hope Asad barges into the house, blasts the pants off Razia and gives a dressing down to the spineless cowards in that house(esp. Rashid and Ayaan)Angry

I agree with you. It was very stupid for Zoya to go there without telling Asad considering the situation of both families.
I think this is gonna cause some MU between Asya as well for Zoya lying and if Dilshad gets insulted too then he is gonna shout at Zoya before heading off to blast at Razia and the others.

It won't be a misunderstanding as much as him being unbelievably mad that she got herself humiliated by those ppl and her sneaking off to the engagement. He'll defi yell about it but its probably gonna be scream at those pigs first and then yell at mom and future wife in the car for being silly enuf to think that rashids family wouldn't be insulting.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Apart from the fact that i wanna kill Razia and billi, am just so disappointed that Zoe decided to go there without Asad's knowledgeOuch Permission lene ki zaroorath nahi hai, atleast inform the guy na..If he gets angry for this, i think its kinda understandable..Am pretty sure Zoe is doing this for Asad's sake cos she knows Ayaan means the world to him but due to the prevailing circumstances, he is unable to attend the engagement..Ab kuch achcha karne ki chakkar me she has landed herself in this kichdi..More than Zoe attending without his consent, the fact that she got herself humiliated is gonna really anger Asad..I really hope Asad barges into the house, blasts the pants off  Razia and gives a dressing down to the spineless cowards in that house(esp. Rashid and Ayaan)Angry

I agree with you. It was very stupid for Zoya to go there without telling Asad considering the situation of both families. 
I think this is gonna cause some MU between Asya as well for Zoya lying and if Dilshad gets insulted too then he is gonna shout at Zoya before heading off to blast at Razia and the others.
I don think Dilshad was there..They were in the same clothes as yesterday, so i guess they were just off screen shots
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Wow Rin that was hilariousClap SBS ne toh mera mood karab kar diya thaAngry I feel so much better nowLOL

Thank you rajini! Big smile
I think it was a good idea I couldnt post last night LOL We all needed a cheering up right now.

Mera bhi mood karab ho gaya hai... only thing keeping me happy is maybe that Asad might fire Razia after finding out Zoya was slapped!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Rinnie the rambling were great. I was literally grinning like a monkey reading it. And the cat song by phoebe Buffay was GOLD!

You definitely posted it at the right time :)
Zoya2550 Senior Member
Zoya2550
Zoya2550

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
i also wanna join you guyzzz Embarrassed add my name plz

Edited by Zoya2550 - 12 April 2013 at 4:30am

FhatTheWuck.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Does this mean the VISA drama will over by next week?Ouch I really hope not..I want them to drag this Asya engagement track atleast for a monthLOL

hsvs

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:32am | IP Logged

Does this mean the VISA drama will over by next week?Ouch I really hope not..I want them to drag this Asya engagement track atleast for a monthLOL

I have this bad feeling that the engagement will be a drama to just buy some time from DB - in 2-3 days time, Asad will use his source and get the work permit/ visa fixed... thereby no need for the actual engagement - which leaves Zoya with enough time to go meddling into other ppl's matters Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.rogerrocks

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@Del:

Yea I guess that is what might happen but not like a misunderstanding, i mean more like he will trust her a lil less. He will be extra mad at her for taking Dilshad and Najma along unless Dilshad tells him she went on her own accord. 
But If Dilshad is there then what will she have to say about the poisoned sweets? More like what will Zoya do about it now? will she figure it out or is Tannu gonna fool them again?

Thank u dear! Big smile Embarrassed I LOVE smelly cat! I always think of it when I see BR, it makes her more bearable LOL 

@Rajini:
Really? uhm... I REALLY hope they are there otherwise its going to be hard on Zoya because if atleast Dilshad is there then she can say she wanted to go there or something but if its only Zoya then Asad will be focusing his entire anger on her and also he has already told her not to meddle in his affairs with the other family. 
Unless Ayaan tells him what happened, I dont think Zoya might open her mouth.

rogerrocks

Go to top