The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 90

Posted: 11 years ago
Surbhi looked gorgeous in that red top:)
Originally posted by delena90

Asad will kill both his wife and Najma 😆 I really want him to be a stunner of a guy who can stand up to Asad...not the kinds who are afraid of the sister's brother. Ah can u imagine Asad's face when he is being challenged not just by Zoe and Tamatar but Tamatar's boyfriend 😃😆
I dont want anyone to give Asad any kind of competition. I want only one lead like man on the show😳
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lamao🤣 Waise Humeira has a lot to pull on when are getting it..🤢😆

Ewww..lol...
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

I dont want anyone to give Asad any kind of competition. I want only one lead like man on the show😳

Not competition like that more like "hey i like your sister...she's an adult...lay off old guy" 😃
Originally posted by avonii

Ewww..lol...

I second you there Avonii...

Ewww 🤢 That is so not an image I want in my head!

Originally posted by Rin03

I second you there Avonii...

Ewww 🤢 That is so not an image I want in my head!

🤢 🤢 thats not an image i want...EVER *shudders*

Have to be otherwise I'll never get to sleep worrying about my babies!

Ayaan-Zoe seems a distant reality. I somehow feel like we are missing what the original plot is. Both characters are eerily similar...the ph has gone out of their way to show them that way. Whatever bond they have has been somehow connected to Asad...so I just can't see a marriage. Besides would Zoe really do that to another girl...especially when she is in love with Asad. No matter what MU happens between AsYa love doesn't just disappear and for a girl who claimed that when she gets married it will be forever surely she won't just jump and say qubool hai to ayaan, right?
That would certainly be out of character for Zoe but Indian shows hardly maintain character consistency..I really hope QH proves to be different..Waise i have no hope from Ayaan. He is so thick skulled and insensitive..So there is still a possibility of him falling for Zoe in the future and just complicating everyone's life🤢
Just went through this post, it gives a different angle to the prediction, and looks quiet a possibility,

🤢 🤢 thats not an image i want...EVER *shudders*
Are yaar..Aap log aise kyun react kar rahe ho..Ye toh bechari Humeira ki life ki biggest reality hai😆 The poor thing has to go thru this everyday after nikhah😭
Even though a Zoyaan marraige seems highly unlikely at this point I will only breathe a sigh of relief when he and Humaira get hitched. Btw does anyone know what's going on with the Rishabh situation?