Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 86)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

This is off-topic but I'm just so happy atm. I got accepted to he uni and the program I wanted!:D Thank You Lord!
CongratesHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Kiran.

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw, i really cant figure out Tannu and her stupid plans..Even if Zoya leaves now, Asad wouldn't instantly marry her..The dude takes ages to contemplate and decide and even if he does take this suicidal decision, it might take atleast a month for the preparations to take place..Uske baad Asad miya has to sleep with her..Given that he is a disciplined man, even if he follows the procedure and mechanically does the deed(he is a stickler for rules you see, so suhaag raat me jo hoga, woh zaror hona chahiyeLOL), how does she plan to pass off the baby as his? Would she convince him that it was premature delivery?Shocked Is Asad that dumb? Did he miss his maths and bio classes?Shocked How will Dilshad mommy buy this story? The only advantage Tannu has is that pregnant women never show any signs of pregnancy in Gul shows..They are blessed with flat tummies, so she doesn't have to worry in that regardLOL

LOL

That's why Tannu wears all that heavy clothing samja karo yaarLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_.Kiran.delena90rogerrocks

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Btw, i really cant figure out Tannu and her stupid plans..Even if Zoya leaves now, Asad wouldn't instantly marry her..The dude takes ages to contemplate and decide and even if he does take this suicidal decision, it might take atleast a month for the preparations to take place..Uske baad Asad miya has to sleep with her..Given that he is a disciplined man, even if he follows the procedure and mechanically does the deed(he is a stickler for rules you see, so suhaag raat me jo hoga, woh zaror hona chahiyeLOL), how does she plan to pass off the baby as his? Would she convince him that it was premature delivery?Shocked Is Asad that dumb? Did he miss his maths and bio classes?Shocked How will Dilshad mommy buy this story? The only advantage Tannu has is that pregnant women never show any signs of pregnancy in Gul shows..They are blessed with flat tummies, so she doesn't have to worry in that regardLOL

Exactly, I don't understand that either. Right now Asad is realizing his feelings and there is no way in hell, he'll agree to marry Tannu even if Zoe leaves. His heart beats for hr only. He might say he's not the one for or she's not the one for him, but deep down both can't think about anyone else but each other. So I don't see how Tannu can convince him to marry her and then convince him that he's baby's father. I wonder what plan does she have up her sleeves? & Exactly, how is she gunna convince Dilshaad?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_rogerrocks

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

This is off-topic but I'm just so happy atm. I got accepted to he uni and the program I wanted!:D Thank You Lord!
CongratesHug

Thank You! Hug
countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:32am | IP Logged

Congratulations ! Big smile

.Kiran.

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Do you guys think there's any significance to Zoya's comment about leaving the world , especially with the spoilers we've been getting ?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_.Kiran.FhatTheWuck.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

Congratulations ! Big smile

Thank You! :D

shaz2009

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

LOL

That's why Tannu wears all that heavy clothing samja karo yaarLOL
Arre heavy clothing ki bhi zaroorath nahi hai..Don ya remember Di used to wear transparent sarees and flaunt her kamariya despite the fact that she was supposed to be six months pregnant?Embarrassed Then why torture poor billi aloneOuch

shaz2009

Go to top