Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 84)

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

OK, there are two spoiler pics..One where Asad is keenly looking at the ring and the second where he looks like he is throwing something in anger..Connecting these two, pls don tell me he is on his usual bipolar trip and actually throwing the ringLOL

Unless his OCD has got more severe I don't think he would change shirts between staring at the ring and throwing it.

Oh oh unless she says no and he throws the ring in anger and when he finds it he takes it to her and proposes romantically? Big smile

Btw where did he find a ring that quick? Does he just happen to have women's rings lying about his freakishly clean room?

ROFL Thats hilarious..I really wanna know where the ring came fromLOL

OMG YOU TWO <3 haha imagine him telling the ring , WOH ACTUALLY I WAANA USE U TO U KNOW WOH UM ACTUALLY WOH haha 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90rogerrocks

FazidaK18 Goldie
FazidaK18
FazidaK18

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

[

Which would then set up Ajmer. Ha! I am loving this. What is this, plan million and one that has failed for that cross-eyed cat?

I just got a thought,... What if Dilshad is doing all this on purpose? Putting pressure on son to do something to stop Zoya... She isnt an idiot...  She couldnt not have noticed the changed/ changing equations between son and guest. She also knows that her son is a stunted mule - so if she takes it up with Asad; he will run the other direction Big smile

Remember - Dilshad had mentioned in one of the earlier episodes that she wanted someone like Zoya to marry Asad??

Am again reading too much! Never will i learn! Silly me! LOL

What?! @ the bold!?! How could I have missed this? When and where did Dilshaad say this?!Shocked
JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

@Ashraa It's this picture 

Oh.. I see... maybe he is trying to figure out that will it fit zoya or not? LOL
on a serious note maybe he is thinking that is he doing the right thing or not by doing this engagement... like true Asad Ahmed Khan.. its against his principle na! 
lets see what happens..
hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FazidaK18

[

Which would then set up Ajmer. Ha! I am loving this. What is this, plan million and one that has failed for that cross-eyed cat?

I just got a thought,... What if Dilshad is doing all this on purpose? Putting pressure on son to do something to stop Zoya... She isnt an idiot...  She couldnt not have noticed the changed/ changing equations between son and guest. She also knows that her son is a stunted mule - so if she takes it up with Asad; he will run the other direction Big smile

Remember - Dilshad had mentioned in one of the earlier episodes that she wanted someone like Zoya to marry Asad??

What?! @ the bold!?! How could I have missed this? When and where did Dilshaad say this?!Shocked

Ages back - in one of the initial episodes, Dilshad and Najma had had a conversation regarding how they would like someone like Zoya to marry Asad... Dont remember the specifics though!
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

OK, there are two spoiler pics..One where Asad is keenly looking at the ring and the second where he looks like he is throwing something in anger..Connecting these two, pls don tell me he is on his usual bipolar trip and actually throwing the ringLOL

Unless his OCD has got more severe I don't think he would change shirts between staring at the ring and throwing it.

Oh oh unless she says no and he throws the ring in anger and when he finds it he takes it to her and proposes romantically? Big smile

Btw where did he find a ring that quick? Does he just happen to have women's rings lying about his freakishly clean room?

ROFL Thats hilarious..I really wanna know where the ring came fromLOL

OMG YOU TWO <3 haha imagine him telling the ring , WOH ACTUALLY I WAANA USE U TO U KNOW WOH UM ACTUALLY WOH haha 

Woh actually mein tumhe...woh...uss...mera matlab...woh...actually mein...

*70 years and a few hours later*

woh mein...actually,,,

Ring..."Dude you are still proposing while she got married, had kids and grandkids...woh woh ke bacche!"

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsrogerrocksFhatTheWuck.

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I was just thinking that the way Zoya keep telling Asad he can't express his feelings might just lead him to confess as we read in an article. So maybe that article was true. personally, I don't think  confession will happen so soon but going by article and today's episode, it might. & I'm pretty sure we are in for a major heart-break. So CVs have to establish their relation properly before Tannu plays her final cards. SO confession and Ajmer visit might be our final epic scenes before we get separation!

But on what basis do they separate? As someone pointed out it's not enuff to be engaged to extend the visa. She will have to be married if they are going with this. So its a big question mark really.

That's a big question. Why do they separate? I don't know but I have read many predictions and maybe Tannu will play Razia on Asad? Maybe just for her safety, he might just let her go or something? That's the only reason I see for their separation. One thing is for sure, we are definitely in for major heart-break. Maybe in 2-3 weeks. and till now, all of Tannu's plans keep backfiring and I'm sure this is pissing her off and after engagement announcement she will do something BIG and she might be successful in her plan this time!
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

Originally posted by FazidaK18

[

Ages back - in one of the initial episodes, Dilshad and Najma had had a conversation regarding how they would like someone like Zoya to marry Asad... Dont remember the specifics though!
Its after the cricket quiz scene where Zoe beats AsadLOL

hsvsFazidaK18

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I was just thinking that the way Zoya keep telling Asad he can't express his feelings might just lead him to confess as we read in an article. So maybe that article was true. personally, I don't think  confession will happen so soon but going by article and today's episode, it might. & I'm pretty sure we are in for a major heart-break. So CVs have to establish their relation properly before Tannu plays her final cards. SO confession and Ajmer visit might be our final epic scenes before we get separation!

Say it ain't so Cry What I think is that he probably confesses to Dolly .I agree , their relationship needed to be solid before Tanveer really effs up everything. In these serials good things never last and I'm sure after Ajmer we're all going to be emotional wrecks. Why can't Billo and Billo jr gtfo Angryand the faster Ayaan and Humaira get hitched the better but I doubt that's going to happen as well. 

giee.Kiran.

Go to top