Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 74)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Ok.

I have question which has been on my mind for a looong time, totally not related to our current topic but-

Does Badi Bi not care for her other grandchildren AT ALL?

I have never seen her speak about her first grandchild Asad or even Najma... Confused Its like Rashid married Dilshad without telling Badi Bii.
Exactly..I have had the same question for a long time..In fact whenever Rashid tried to talk to Dilshad, she always used to tell him to move on..I have never seen her talk about them or even mention their names..This is really wierd cos she was not under any compulsion unlike Rashid and most grandmothers share a very special bond with their grandkidsConfused On that note, even Rashid was shown only bothering about Dilshad and his koya huwa pyaar..For a long time, they din even show him thinking about Asad and Najma..Its only after the jail fiasco that i see him talking about AsadSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Originally posted by delena90

P.S. where does Ajmer fit into all of this?

Aah...Ajmer - where does it fit? 

I read somewhere - think Mitwa-ka-Ishq's delightful blog that Ajmer Sharif is a shrine where people go to take blessings for marriage related matters and also to a lesser extent to protect oneself from black magic. 

At this moment it makes sense for Ayaan and that family to go there for blessings for the upcoming wedding as well as protection from what Shireen believes to be black magic. 

But the article specifically mentioned Asad and Zoya and divine forces etc...

My take on the spoilers is that both the engagements (Asya and Humayan) will take place and Tanveer will try to poison Zoya. Zoya will survive (ofcourse!) and Dilshad may suggest that for prayers and blessings they go to Ajmer Sharif...

So both families land up in the same time... Zoya could meet Ghafoor here and this divine place may trigger memories...or there could be yet another attack on her life...and maybe Ghafoor saves her - not knowing who she is but just for humanity. Some memories are triggered; and Asad vs Ghafoor can start. 

Ooh this is a good prediction. I see tanveer having egg on her face in all outcomes Big smile

hsvs

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Ok.

I have question which has been on my mind for a looong time, totally not related to our current topic but-

I have never seen her speak about her first grandchild Asad or even Najma... Confused Its like Rashid married Dilshad without telling Badi Bii.

I have intense dislike for Badi Bi. She and Rashid are cut from the same cloth as far as I am concerned!Angry

meee tooo
i just dont like her Ouch
for no specific reason at all
LOL
shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged

Ok.

Hey Rin ,me keep wondering the same thing!Dnt u think it would hve been more touching to see her have a hearfelt relationship with Asad and Najma...them sneaking around like Aayan and Asad do to meet up...Badi bi going out of her way to do things for them...it would also have been nice to se her have a good rapport with Dilshaad too,since she's always going on about how Razia blackmailed Rashid into marrying Shireen,one would think that they would have had a healthy relationship atleast amongst themselves.Instead badi Bi's hell bent on resorting to violence...tit for tat...an eye for an eye...nonsense...going on.I hate it when she tries so hard to make those awful evil faces...that women is such a bad actress!Dead

Edited by shaz2009 - 11 April 2013 at 7:45am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.delena90

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:47am | IP Logged
@Del:

I agree.She seems quite heartless regarding Dilshad and her other grandkids. Its like its ONLY Ayaan who is her grandkid.

@Rajini:

Exactly! Usually Grandmom's have a special connection with their grandkids especiially the first born and here the first born is a son too! Unless Badi Bii is like Razia then I dont get her heartless behavior towards Asad and his family.
Rashid did speak about his kids once or twice before but yea his main focus was always Dilshad and his koya hua pyar Dead
Great my utter disgust has come back for this man!

delena90

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
Gonna miss the epi today .. Cause have a family dinner...

Man also IPl affecting our trp Uff ... 

But still our show is no 2 for the channel ... :P 

God bless !

.Rinnie.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged

@Shaz:

I agree that actress playing Badi Bii is bad. Seriously I dont like her character at all, she is upto childish games with Razia rather than being the proper mature old woman she should be.
I feel like she was never a part of Dilshad and her family as if she never knew of Rashid's married To Dilshad.

Or Badi Bii is a selfish woman in general who cares ONLY for her son and Ayaan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90shaz2009

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Gonna miss the epi today .. Cause have a family dinner...

Man also IPl affecting our trp Uff ...

But still our show is no 2 for the channel ... :P

God bless !

Oh! About the trps, I really wanna know who in the world watches Sapne Suhane Ladkan ke? Shocked The show is so boring, how does it get no.1 position??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyodelena90countingstarzshaz2009FhatTheWuck.

Go to top