Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 72)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Rin03

@Del:

Ah yes I thought of that too but they did Nikhat's engagement in their house and Humeira toh uss ghar ki beti hai.

Ill guess we will have to wait and watch but I do see Dilshad and Zoya in some way getting the blame.

True or maybe there is an article mix-up?

I said this in some thread...cant remember which that maybe AsYa and HumYaan are both getting engaged where in one engagement the bride gets poisoned and in the other the truth comes out.

I definitely feel its a mix up to. I think Zoya will be the one to get poisoned whereas Humeira might find out the truth.

I dont think Asya might REALLY have a formal engagement so soon but maybe Dilshad might force them into doing it and they both hols it for her sake?

This is what I think as well. i highly doubt Asad will just get away with saying 'hey mom we are engaged'. Dilshie will defi want the whole package. Maybe this is why they are in Ajmer and things happen there as glee said. God, I would laugh so hard in billi's face if in her attempts to stop the engagement she gets them married instead! LOL

@bold ROFL

tannu is really dumb...all her evil plans have backfired till nowLOL
everytime the opposite happens Embarrassed
i think she shud stop wasting her time on making such plans instead she shud convince imran r get d baby aborted( dats nt a good idea)
r even better now dt she has lots of money she can go back n start a new life wid her baby LOL

Thats the part I don't understand. Why wont she just abort the baby? it would solve a lot of problems for her...top of the list would be she wouldn't have to lie to Asad at least about that...if she goes through with her plan. Makes no sense. On one hand she is being "maternal" on the other she is letting her pregnancy be the downfall to all her plans.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_.Rinnie.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

@Del:

Ah yes I thought of that too but they did Nikhat's engagement in their house and Humeira toh uss ghar ki beti hai.

Ill guess we will have to wait and watch but I do see Dilshad and Zoya in some way getting the blame.

I said this in some thread...cant remember which that maybe AsYa and HumYaan are both getting engaged where in one engagement the bride gets poisoned and in the other the truth comes out.

I definitely feel its a mix up to. I think Zoya will be the one to get poisoned whereas Humeira might find out the truth.

I dont think Asya might REALLY have a formal engagement so soon but maybe Dilshad might force them into doing it and they both hols it for her sake?

This is what I think as well. i highly doubt Asad will just get away with saying 'hey mom we are engaged'. Dilshie will defi want the whole package. Maybe this is why they are in Ajmer and things happen there as glee said. God, I would laugh so hard in billi's face if in her attempts to stop the engagement she gets them married instead! LOL

Dilshad will NEVER let off easy even if its a fake engagement. She will want everything to be done and they have tto since this Dhundkar? or whatever his name wont let them go that easily without getting hard proof about their engagement.

Im just waiting waiting so eagerly for Asad to annoucehe is getting engaged to her mainly to see Billi's face!!
It would be PRICELESS! LOL I would fall off my chair laughing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged

@Del:

Dilshad will NEVER let off easy even if its a fake engagement. She will want everything to be done and they have tto since this Dhundkar? or whatever his name wont let them go that easily without getting hard proof about their engagement.

Im just waiting waiting so eagerly for Asad to annoucehe is getting engaged to her mainly to see Billi's face!!
It would be PRICELESS! LOL I would fall off my chair laughing.

I am already on the floor laughing my brains out at the very thought of that chewed up billis face! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
So we have two spoilers, which are kind of contradicting right?
I mean if Zoya eats those by mistake makes more sense, Tanveer all plans are failing and now she want to kill herAngry

But what could be reasoning behind Zoya talking them for Humaira? She doesnt even know her really, helped her before and she has nothing for AyaanConfused. So really even if she give, wouldnt people should look for motive..

Does Tanveer knows Humaira is her daughter, I dont think so. So she is playing with real fire here. Razia can take any non sense, but not against her daughter. She undertand all this tricks well, being master herself at them, how long will be before she finds who is behind. Didnt she already suspect Tanveer's motive to stay back??

I feel this is Tanvver's exit strategy, if second one is true. Razia take her out before she is exposed..

As for Asad and Zoya, MU comeon, first can he think she can do it? Try to kill anyone or hurt.. He must know her better than that, the girl is ready at heartbeat to give her life for others..

So I have positive vibes for this track..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs.Rinnie.gieedelena90bheegiFhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:58am | IP Logged
There I go again being all confused ...
.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:02am | IP Logged

@Del:
Ill ddefinitely watch that scene 10 times just to see her reaction!
I have a feeling that she is gonna be very very annoyed with Asad rather than Zoya from now on because he keeps flopping all her plans! LOL

delena90

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

There I go again being all confused ...

Haha just read page 69 and your confusion shall end Smile

FhatTheWuck.

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 7:06am | IP Logged

P.S. where does Ajmer fit into all of this?

Aah...Ajmer - where does it fit? 

I read somewhere - think Mitwa-ka-Ishq's delightful blog that Ajmer Sharif is a shrine where people go to take blessings for marriage related matters and also to a lesser extent to protect oneself from black magic. 

At this moment it makes sense for Ayaan and that family to go there for blessings for the upcoming wedding as well as protection from what Shireen believes to be black magic. 

But the article specifically mentioned Asad and Zoya and divine forces etc...

My take on the spoilers is that both the engagements (Asya and Humayan) will take place and Tanveer will try to poison Zoya. Zoya will survive (ofcourse!) and Dilshad may suggest that for prayers and blessings they go to Ajmer Sharif...

So both families land up in the same time... Zoya could meet Ghafoor here and this divine place may trigger memories...or there could be yet another attack on her life...and maybe Ghafoor saves her - not knowing who she is but just for humanity. Some memories are triggered; and Asad vs Ghafoor can start. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyogieedelena90

Go to top