Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 71)

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

I don't want so much of drama... can't AsYa just live happily ever after, honestly speaking I have no interest in Rashid's family.. I just watch the show for AsYa and when they show more of them I get irritatedDead

I usually fast forward their scenes LOL I cant stand that other family, Razia is bareable because she is a good actress but even tthat cant stop me from forwarding.

@Bold-- same hereLOLwhen I watch it in YT I always skip it... they bore me to death.. and now that black magic thingDead

Ugh! That black magic thing only shireen could fall for but they are really pulling it with how utterly gulible Shireen is if she goes to Dilshad's house today.

And about Asad blaming her, I dont see it happening after all they been through. He knows how badily he has misjudged her in the past and he definitely she ain't capable of poisoning anyone. Now if someone in his house was poisoned then I see Asad not listening to Zoya and going off but Guffar's house? What does Zoya get by poisoning anyone there?

Edited by Rin03 - 11 April 2013 at 5:39am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gieeJollyRancher.delena90

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:40am | IP Logged

@Giee:

I too dont see Zoya getting blamed especially Asad wont let anyone blame her now. He knows her very well and he wont make the mistake of misjudging her.
I surely hope he stands by her, I want him to stand infront of her and not let anyone point fingers at his Zoya Day Dreaming

hayeee Day Dreaming

n i second that Smile
Asad will definitely stand by her dis time Big smile
n if he doesnt trust me i ll knock him down 
Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

@Giee:

I too dont see Zoya getting blamed especially Asad wont let anyone blame her now. He knows her very well and he wont make the mistake of misjudging her.
I surely hope he stands by her, I want him to stand infront of her and not let anyone point fingers at his Zoya Day Dreaming

hayeee Day Dreaming

n i second that Smile
Angry

Ill be right there with you!

Asad maybe a fighter bbut he stands no chance against enraged Surbhi/Zoya fangirls! He will be out in secoonds LOL

He better not blame her! Otherwise there will be hell to pay for him.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gieedelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:45am | IP Logged

@Giee:

hayeee Day Dreaming

n i second that Smile
Angry

Story wise Asad doesn't have a choice. Unlike the previous MUs, Zoya doesn't have any reason to stay back in India. She is staying specifically for Asad. If Asad behaves like an ass all she has to do is leave...which brings the story to a full stop, i.e. he will support her. Also I am still not clear as to who is gonna blame her? Why would the ppl at the engagement look at Zoe and go "yup she wanted to kill the bride".

I guess we will have to wait and watch.

P.S. where does Ajmer fit into all of this?

gieeFhatTheWuck.

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

@Giee:

hayeee Day Dreaming

n i second that Smile
n if he doesnt ,trust me i ll knock him down 
Angry

Story wise Asad doesn't have a choice. Unlike the previous MUs, Zoya doesn't have any reason to stay back in India. She is staying specifically for Asad. If Asad behaves like an ass all she has to do is leave...which brings the story to a full stop, i.e. he will support her. Also I am still not clear as to who is gonna blame her? Why would the ppl at the engagement look at Zoe and go "yup she wanted to kill the bride".

I guess we will have to wait and watch.

P.S. where does Ajmer fit into all of this?

okay just a wild guess
wat if d engagement is taking place in ajmer
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 5:57am | IP Logged

@Del:

Ah yes I thought of that too but they did Nikhat's engagement in their house and Humeira toh uss ghar ki beti hai.

Ill guess we will have to wait and watch but I do see Dilshad and Zoya in some way getting the blame.

True or maybe there is an article mix-up?

I said this in some thread...cant remember which that maybe AsYa and HumYaan are both getting engaged where in one engagement the bride gets poisoned and in the other the truth comes out.

I definitely feel its a mix up to. I think Zoya will be the one to get poisoned whereas Humeira might find out the truth.

I dont think Asya might REALLY have a formal engagement so soon but maybe Dilshad might force them into doing it and they both hols it for her sake?

gieedelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:11am | IP Logged

@Del:

Ah yes I thought of that too but they did Nikhat's engagement in their house and Humeira toh uss ghar ki beti hai.

Ill guess we will have to wait and watch but I do see Dilshad and Zoya in some way getting the blame.

I said this in some thread...cant remember which that maybe AsYa and HumYaan are both getting engaged where in one engagement the bride gets poisoned and in the other the truth comes out.

I definitely feel its a mix up to. I think Zoya will be the one to get poisoned whereas Humeira might find out the truth.

I dont think Asya might REALLY have a formal engagement so soon but maybe Dilshad might force them into doing it and they both hols it for her sake?

This is what I think as well. i highly doubt Asad will just get away with saying 'hey mom we are engaged'. Dilshie will defi want the whole package. Maybe this is why they are in Ajmer and things happen there as glee said. God, I would laugh so hard in billi's face if in her attempts to stop the engagement she gets them married instead! LOL

_vineeta_giee

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 6:19am | IP Logged

@Del:

This is what I think as well. i highly doubt Asad will just get away with saying 'hey mom we are engaged'. Dilshie will defi want the whole package. Maybe this is why they are in Ajmer and things happen there as glee said. God, I would laugh so hard in billi's face if in her attempts to stop the engagement she gets them married instead! LOL

@bold ROFL

tannu is really dumb...all her evil plans have backfired till nowLOL
everytime the opposite happens Embarrassed
i think she shud stop wasting her time on making such plans instead she shud convince imran r get d baby aborted( dats nt a good idea)
r even better now dt she has lots of money she can go back n start a new life wid her baby LOL

Edited by giee - 11 April 2013 at 6:23am

_vineeta_delena90

Go to top