Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 7)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Ok i just went thru the first page leisurely and its freaking awesome..Well done to everyone involved..This AT so deserves an official status manLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009FhatTheWuck.shaz2009

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

Ishuu! Hug I missed you too <3
Do you have the link of the BTS seg? Day Dreaming


OF COURSE I DO DARLING

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dauntless.shaz2009

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Ok i just went thru the first page leisurely and its freaking awesome..Well done to everyone involved..This AT so deserves an official status manLOL


Exactly!! ;)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Joined: 07 January 2011
Posts: 46382

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Originally posted by Rin03


Such a tight hug! Embarrassed

<img src="http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/58160_334201543370061_1227813142_n.jpg" alt="" />

This pic reminded me of Joey from FRIENDS.

"How you doing? Wink"



Pic credit: Kriti




HAHAH rads thats true That pose is joey ish ;)

and the hug HAyyeee Off screen when he says haan woh jeans pehenke aayegi toh main kahunga kapde badal ke aao phir romance karenge hahahLOL


I love Joey! Big smile

I loved that part! Hahaha... go change phir romance karenge! LOL I can imaginE Asad saying that Tongue
Bechari Zoya, yahan romance karne ka chance nahi milta aur yeh janab traditional dress ke peeche pade hai



Hahahahaha :P 

Boy , Cant i wait for their romance seq in reality not dream seq :P 

But i love how they are showing the "I want him to confess" and "I Want her to understand i love her " thing! its true to their characters... 
Only they can rescue and save eachother! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

palakluvsabhiya IF-Sizzlerz
palakluvsabhiya
palakluvsabhiya

Joined: 14 February 2012
Posts: 22195

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:35am | IP Logged
hello everybody :D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 17 December 2006
Posts: 15395

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009shaz2009

dauntless. IF-Rockerz
dauntless.
dauntless.

Joined: 19 May 2012
Posts: 6010

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Originally posted by Sruthi_Virmanli

Ishuu! Hug I missed you too <3
Do you have the link of the BTS seg? Day Dreaming



OF COURSE I DO DARLING



Thank you sooo much! Hug
And btw, I can't find the u me aur tv one. Any luck with you? :((

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009FhatTheWuck.shaz2009

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Originally posted by Rin03


Such a tight hug! Embarrassed

<img src="http://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/58160_334201543370061_1227813142_n.jpg" alt="" />

This pic reminded me of Joey from FRIENDS.

"How you doing? Wink"



Pic credit: Kriti




HAHAH rads thats true That pose is joey ish ;)

and the hug HAyyeee Off screen when he says haan woh jeans pehenke aayegi toh main kahunga kapde badal ke aao phir romance karenge hahahLOL


I love Joey! Big smile

I loved that part! Hahaha... go change phir romance karenge! LOL I can imaginE Asad saying that Tongue
Bechari Zoya, yahan romance karne ka chance nahi milta aur yeh janab traditional dress ke peeche pade hai




Hahahahaha :P

Boy , Cant i wait for their romance seq in reality not dream seq :P

But i love how they are showing the "I want him to confess" and "I Want her to understand i love her " thing! its true to their characters...
Only they can rescue and save eachother!


Me too! Once Asad finally plucks up the courage to be more straightforward toh phir sare dreams reality main ban jaenge. Wink no stoppin him afterwards!

Yes! I agree! Its so true to them!
But in this case Asad needs to confess. Zoya understands him but his bipolar reactions make her doubt it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009shaz2009

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
QH Frustrations Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 947   Views: 71874

-Jwalamukhi- 947 71874 03 August 2015 at 9:22pm by reshmaruth
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 135766

_Sadaf_ 830 135766 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 102019

TheSexyDevil 758 102019 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19861

Ianoconic. 168 19861 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 83606

asyaforlife 1173 83606 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index