Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 66)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wow Rin that was one fabulous and hilarious reviewLOL I was gonna sleep but decided to check the forum one last time and thank god for that..And yeah, i agree with everything you said..Asad was such an adorable duffer and Zoe, as always rocked it..There were several subtle and understated moments which i loved..Zoe's relief and happiness listening to Asad's confession, that lil smile on Asad's face when Zoe decides to stay,his mumbling and stumbling when Zoe asks him to decide and of course the eyelock they share when Dilshad hugs Zoya(this was my favorite moment)..Zoya actually saved the file name as Asad..How adorable is that..Despite all the undying love she professes for her phupi and Tamatar, the poor things don stand a chance in front of Mr.KhanLOL I really hope they don rush with this engaement track and keep Tannu's monologues to the minimum..She is so freakin annoying..I mean, even if Zoya leaves, what makes her think that Asad will marry her? THe guy is rich, has a loving family and is hot..Why would he settle for Tannu when he can get far better girls..Its not like Zoe and Tannu are the only two options and if Zoya is eliminated, Tannu is the automatic choiceLOL Her confidence just boggles my mind..And yes her fake bitchy expressions coupled with the creepy bg makes it impossible to sit thru her anticsAngry I really hope they reduce her screen time..
P.S.Why don you post your review also on the main forum..More no. of people would get to see it that waySmile

I think the hilarious part for me is the fact that she is confident that Asad will sleep with her on their wedding night so that she can pass of that baby as his. Wacko How the heck is she that confident???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinloveFhatTheWuck.rogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Haha thank you! :-D Glad you liked it! I plan on writing such reviews daily for TKF Smile
Yes there were quite a few unnoticable moments between Asya, especially that hug with Dilshad! That was such a beautiful eye lock and he most definitely smiled back at her there. I bet he felt very satisfied seeing her with his mom like that. And Asas whispering Heads along with Zoya was fantastic!
She did? I did not see that! Ugh watching online has that disadvantage. The video is never as clear as the tv screen.

I dont think they will have him propose engagement until firday or next week maybe because now dolly needs to give him the idea, he needs tto get a ring and then finally he might ask those four words- "Will u marry me?" LOL

I think her confidence comes from Dilshad's excessive gushing and praising. Wasn't Dilshad the one saying Tannu and Jammy would have been a perfect couple in the future yada yada ya...She knows very well she has all their trust and she thinks she can manipulate Asad and she can but she underestimates Zoya too much.
But my main problem is how stupid is she? Does she think Asad will never figure out that baby isn't his?

But I loved her ttoday! She is making my cutiepies more and more closer! Big smile

Oh! I was actually thinking of only posting it here :-) Just for TKF members since well... you guys know im crazy LOL But people outside TKF might not handle my crazy fangirl side... Tongue but I will post it on the main forum too.

Thank god for you and your fangirling Rinnie!!! Loved the post!!!! Asad was too freaking adorable yesterday Embarrassed
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Wow Rin that was one fabulous and hilarious reviewLOL I was gonna sleep but decided to check the forum one last time and thank god for that..And yeah, i agree with everything you said..Asad was such an adorable duffer and Zoe, as always rocked it..There were several subtle and understated moments which i loved..Zoe's relief and happiness listening to Asad's confession, that lil smile on Asad's face when Zoe decides to stay,his mumbling and stumbling when Zoe asks him to decide and of course the eyelock they share when Dilshad hugs Zoya(this was my favorite moment)..Zoya actually saved the file name as Asad..How adorable is that..Despite all the undying love she professes for her phupi and Tamatar, the poor things don stand a chance in front of Mr.KhanLOL I really hope they don rush with this engaement track and keep Tannu's monologues to the minimum..She is so freakin annoying..I mean, even if Zoya leaves, what makes her think that Asad will marry her? THe guy is rich, has a loving family and is hot..Why would he settle for Tannu when he can get far better girls..Its not like Zoe and Tannu are the only two options and if Zoya is eliminated, Tannu is the automatic choiceLOL Her confidence just boggles my mind..And yes her fake bitchy expressions coupled with the creepy bg makes it impossible to sit thru her anticsAngry I really hope they reduce her screen time..
P.S.Why don you post your review also on the main forum..More no. of people would get to see it that waySmile

I think the hilarious part for me is the fact that she is confident that Asad will sleep with her on their wedding night so that she can pass of that baby as his. Wacko How the heck is she that confident???

O pls Asad will never sleep with that yuck!!!!! As he loves Zoya so deeply. That just disgusted me ewweww

Exactly! Wht the heck is BR thinking? She really needs to get her head checked!
KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90FhatTheWuck.

RMamsa Senior Member
RMamsa
RMamsa

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Rinni that was a super fantastic & entertaining post! I loved it to bits! Heart

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.delena90FhatTheWuck.

raneeb IF-Stunnerz
raneeb
raneeb