Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 65)

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Btw peeples...why hasn't tanveer thought about trapping Ayaan? Surely he's a better target to piss off Razia with, right?

Eve do that,Aayan is in no fit state to take on Razia...since he's going through the Rashid majboori phase...LOL...the only person that can be a match fro  Tigress Razia is defo gana be Zoya and for that she needs to enter the house.
I just want someone to take that Billo freakin lame Rani off my screen...it is so painful to watch her and that uttterly crap acting...shouldn't they hve tried to get someone who atelast is able to match Razia in the oomph factor?Dead 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90countingstarz

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
What an adorable Asya filled episode it was!! Big smile

I was sooo happy watching it, it was just too good and left me feeling all-

Firstly,I LOVED two people in this episode and that was-

Zoya!
Because the way she delt with Asad today!

And Tanveer!
Why you ask? Because she is the reason that Asya is coming so close to each other!!
Because she too stupid not to get a clue and still continues plotting!
When Tanveer started her rant about how she will get rid of Zoya and blah blah. Cant she not get a clue?! She cant break Asya!

Starting with the episode, I LOVE how smart Zoya my baby is! She IS FABULOUS!!

She copied the video and sent it to her email! Big smile
TAKE THAT TANNU!! You cant outsmart Zoya bitch!

Tannu with her fake usual fake sweet bitch drama and gift, I felt like-

Go take a hike with your stupid gifts!

Now lets just forget about Tannu and go back to my cutiepies!
Did anyone see that happy lil grin that Asad had when Zoya said she wont leave then he started acting all tough and his Akdu self again with why did u make me take your bag?? & cant u decide once and for all??
"Main woh... woh actually" Aweee!

Zoya was as I said FABULOUS!
The way she tturned the tables on him and told him to decide for her! She cornered him so well and she left him stammering and speechless Big smile
And her retort "Kya Main woh? Woh actually? Aap chodiye Mr.Khan"

They both are such adorable lil cuties!! Both want the same thing but do all this drama especially Asad but did u see how they both whispered Heads as she tossed the coin?? LOL
And when Asad caught that coin, You adorable fool! Did you just lie for ur Miss.Musibaat? Wink
And THAT Asya STARE! Embarrassed He definitely smiled back at her,I bet he was so content seeing his mother hug her like that and maybe he imagined her as a part of the family.

BUT every good thing has a kabab main haddi in this case Billo rani with her absurd inner monolouge "Agar Zoya yahan rahegi toh mere baache ka kya hoga??"
She wants to put the child on Asad's head and thinks she can make him her husband??

Your stupidity astounds me!!

Anywaaay,

Aweee cutiepie Asad!! Embarrassed
How scared was he when Zoya said "Main sab janti hun Mr.khan ke aap kya chathe hai"
Bechara confessed everything even before she could say anything more!
He was so adorable stammering and blushing! Hehehe poor guy busted twice in the day by Zoya! She cornered him so well!
And the way he reacted-

Oh Asad if she is such a musibat then why did you stop her huh?? LOL
I LOVED how Zoya was like-

Hehehe, I dont think he minds that much Zoya! You know your Akdu na Wink

As for Ayaan, lesser said the better. Asad surely wont turn into RASHID but junior Khan is surely on his way! what happened to the promise you made Zoya you twit! You think your doing something great by hurting the girl who loves you so much? Ugh!

And W*F was up with the whole Dilshad doing blackmagic crap??

And Shirin ACTUALLY bought that??

Does she think, Dilshad is creeping around her house at night and planting these things??
If she went to confront Dilshad at her housethen Im sure Ayaan most definitely got his hair and brains from her.

And THANK U Tannu for taking that call!
Asad will confess tomorrow because of that! Thanks a lot you ek ankh wali chudail! You just dug your own grave!!

I cant wait for Asad telling infront of everyone that Zoya is his fiancee!
Aaah why is tomorrow so far?!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RMamsa_vineeta_countingstarzbheegishaz2009rogerrocks

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Btw peeples...why hasn't tanveer thought about trapping Ayaan? Surely he's a better target to piss off Razia with, right?

Why would anyone go for Ayaan when there's Asad Wink I agree surely it would kill Razia  if she ruined Humyaan's marraige plans but what would hit her right in the feels is if she went after Ghafoor LOL I suppose it's because Asad is influential and has a high status in society, which is what she wants rather than Ayaan who sits on his ass all day and scratches his head and lives off his parents .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90shaz2009

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Wow Rin that was one fabulous and hilarious reviewLOL I was gonna sleep but decided to check the forum one last time and thank god for that..And yeah, i agree with everything you said..Asad was such an adorable duffer and Zoe, as always rocked it..There were several subtle and understated moments which i loved..Zoe's relief and happiness listening to Asad's confession, that lil smile on Asad's face when Zoe decides to stay,his mumbling and stumbling when Zoe asks him to decide and of course the eyelock they share when Dilshad hugs Zoya(this was my favorite moment)..Zoya actually saved the file name as Asad..How adorable is that..Despite all the undying love she professes for her phupi and Tamatar, the poor things don stand a chance in front of Mr.KhanLOL I really hope they don rush with this engaement track and keep Tannu's monologues to the minimum..She is so freakin annoying..I mean, even if Zoya leaves, what makes her think that Asad will marry her? THe guy is rich, has a loving family and is hot..Why would he settle for Tannu when he can get far better girls..Its not like Zoe and Tannu are the only two options and if Zoya is eliminated, Tannu is the automatic choiceLOL Her confidence just boggles my mind..And yes her fake bitchy expressions coupled with the creepy bg makes it impossible to sit thru her anticsAngry I really hope they reduce her screen time..
P.S.Why don you post your review also on the main forum..More no. of people would get to see it that waySmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.bheegishaz2009

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:46pm | IP Logged

Haha thank you! :-D Glad you liked it! I plan on writing such reviews daily for TKF Smile
Yes there were quite a few unnoticable moments between Asya, especially that hug with Dilshad! That was such a beautiful eye lock and he most definitely smiled back at her there. I bet he felt very satisfied seeing her with his mom like that. And Asas whispering Heads along with Zoya was fantastic!
She did? I did not see that! Ugh watching online has that disadvantage. The video is never as clear as the tv screen.

I dont think they will have him propose engagement until firday or next week maybe because now dolly needs to give him the idea, he needs tto get a ring and then finally he might ask those four words- "Will u marry me?" LOL

I think her confidence comes from Dilshad's excessive gushing and praising. Wasn't Dilshad the one saying Tannu and Jammy would have been a perfect couple in the future yada yada ya...She knows very well she has all their trust and she thinks she can manipulate Asad and she can but she underestimates Zoya too much.
But my main problem is how stupid is she? Does she think Asad will never figure out that baby isn't his?

But I loved her ttoday! She is making my cutiepies more and more closer! Big smile

Oh! I was actually thinking of only posting it here :-) Just for TKF members since well... you guys know im crazy LOL But people outside TKF might not handle my crazy fangirl side... Tongue but I will post it on the main forum too.

Edited by Rin03 - 10 April 2013 at 3:18pm

delena90shaz2009rogerrocks

shaz2009 IF-Stunnerz
shaz2009
shaz2009

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Haha thank you! :-D Glad you liked it! I plan on writing such reviews daily for TKF Smile
Yes there were quite a few unnoticable moments between Asya, especially that hug with Dilshad! That was such a beautiful eye lock and he most definitely smiled back at her there. I bet he felt very satisfied seeing her with his mom like that. And Asas whispering Heads along with Zoya was fantastic!
She did? I did not see that! Ugh watching online has that disadvantage. The video is never as clear as the tv screen.

I dont think they will have him propose engagement until firday or next week maybe because now dolly needs to give him the idea, he needs tto get a ring and then finally he might ask those four words- "Will u marry me?" LOL

I think her confidence comes from Dilshad's excessive gushing and praising. Wasn't Dilshad the one saying Tannu and Jammy would have been a perfect couple in the future yada yada ya...She knows very well she has all their trust and she thinks she can manipulate Asad and she can but she underestimates Zoya too much.
But my main problem is how stupid is she? Does she think Asad will never figure out that baby isn't his?But I loved her ttoday! She is making my cutiepies more and more closer! Big smile

Oh! I was actually thinking of only posting it here :-) Just for TKF members since well... you guys know im crazy LOL But people outside TKF might not handle my crazy fangirl side... Tongue but I will post it on the main forum too.

Hey,I noticed that too when Asad was looking at her and smiling in that hug with Dilshaad,I also felt that, Asad had felt that warming satisfaction seeing his future bride to be get along so well his his ammi.,it seemed he was on quite a high at that moment, seeing this display of affection that Dilshaad and Zoya have for one another.

Rin your crazy reviews are always a delight to read and you defo should post it on the forum!Smile
_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Rin, OMG you are getting better and better girl. Love all the Avis and expressions. Last one of Despicable Me is just epicLOL.

It was awesome review. He heard her no I am not going, and was like so why had me carry luggageTongue, dont you think he even cornered her, he wanted her to make one final decision and  stick to it, Poor guy just cant handle her yes and no anymoreLOL 

They both are getting better and better in deal with each other..

Edited by _vineeta_ - 10 April 2013 at 8:33pm

delena90shaz2009FhatTheWuck.

chocolate15 IF-Dazzler
chocolate15
chocolate15

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Awesome post love it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shaz2009

Go to top