Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 29)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
What i want to kow is why the heck are they skyping sitting less than 20 ft from eac other?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

countingstarz

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Joined: 10 February 2013
Posts: 2703

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by divc

This was also my reaction to the engagement. Omg what is that moustache,did he draw it on with a sharpieROFL



We seriously need to get a scene of Akdu going ring shoppingLOL


I am hoping it's going to be Dilshies ring. Wouldn't that be sweet and romantic Day Dreaming

Somebody has posted the similar idea and yeah it would be so romantic, imagine Dilshad seeing that ring on Zoya's hand, how happy she would be?
I don't whether AsYa are going to keep this fake engagement as a secret between them two or Dilshie and tamatar will be there when he says to the immigration officer that he and Zoya are going to get engaged .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009FhatTheWuck.

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Joined: 08 January 2013
Posts: 13516

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:50pm | IP Logged

His expression here is killing me. He's like what the hell is this thing and what am I supposed to do with it . I bet he's been jamming to Beyonce while making this decision~ if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

HafizakhanActomyo_vineeta_sam.Laila2009delena90

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Joined: 10 February 2013
Posts: 2703

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

What i want to kow is why the heck are they skyping sitting less than 20 ft from eac other?Big smile

Asad is too shy or can't see Zoe leaving, live with his eyes.
What if it is a promotional stunt for Skype? LOL just like Shireen's dance yesterday!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs_vineeta_sam.Laila2009delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by divc

This was also my reaction to the engagement. Omg what is that moustache,did he draw it on with a sharpieROFL



We seriously need to get a scene of Akdu going ring shoppingLOL


I am hoping it's going to be Dilshies ring. Wouldn't that be sweet and romantic Day Dreaming

Somebody has posted the similar idea and yeah it would be so romantic, imagine Dilshad seeing that ring on Zoya's hand, how happy she would be?
I don't whether AsYa are going to keep this fake engagement as a secret between them two or Dilshie and tamatar will be there when he says to the immigration officer that he and Zoya are going to get engaged .


I a hoping the way this work is AsYa know its fake but Dilshie and Najma don't so they keep putting AsYa in intimate awkward positions. I know I would love for that to happen.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ActomyoLaila2009

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc


His expression here is killing me. He's like what the hell is this thing and what am I supposed to do with it . I bet he's been jamming to Beyonce while making this decision~ if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it LOL


ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_vineeta_Laila2009

_vineeta_ IF-Dazzler
_vineeta_
_vineeta_

Joined: 09 January 2013
Posts: 3845

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
The engagement segment is promo, so will happen over week. I hope he goes and buy one ring for her, maybe goes for shopping and see a guy buying one for his GF to propose, so decide to buy one for ZoyaDay Dreaming
 
Man with action remember, he cannot say those words..
 
Just imagine him proposing, "WOH actually" for youLOL


Edited by _vineeta_ - 08 April 2013 at 7:53pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyosam.delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

The engagement segment is promo, so will happen over week. I hope he goes and buy one ring for her, maybe goes for shopping and see a guy buying one for his GF to propose, so decide to buy one for ZoyaDay Dreaming
 
Man with action remember, he cannot say those words..
 
Just imagine him proposing, "WOH actually" for youLOL


Haha...but I really want this to be Dilshaad's ring...like maybe it was his grandmothers or something. I want a nice meaningful conversation behind the ring to signify its importance. Plus this is Akdu he doesn't make decisions lightly he has to know by even fake proposing he's giving himself away...Zoe is bound to realize he feels something for her considering the lengths he is going through to keep her in Bhopal and HIS house Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvs_vineeta_Actomyo

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
QH Frustrations Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 947   Views: 71542

-Jwalamukhi- 947 71542 03 August 2015 at 9:22pm by reshmaruth
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 135429

_Sadaf_ 830 135429 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 101856

TheSexyDevil 758 101856 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19806

Ianoconic. 168 19806 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 83267

asyaforlife 1173 83267 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index