Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 17)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Hey guys any live streaming links ? 

1tvlive.in

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RockerchicFhatTheWuck.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Oh yes..Nicholas Spark is awesome..I love Walk to Remember..So beautiful and heart breaking..And Notebook is brilliant..I love the movie as well..Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams had such sizzling chemistry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rockerchic

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKdr-rHFI2I&feature=youtu.be

Ye lo some one posted a YT link of the promo

I LOVE U!

Ty dear!

Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw, Rin i wanted to tell u this yesterday when u were asking about books but bhool gayi..Have u read Gone with the Wind? If not, do check it out..Its awesome

I just finished up Emma, was thinking of watching the BBC adaptations of North n South before searching for the book.

Nope but I heard some reviews on it by a few friends, they did not like the heroine Scarlet O hara much. They criticised that she was very self obbessed and so on... So I wasn't sure about it.

Lol, Gone with the Wind is not everyone's cup of tea..If you love tragedies, you should check it outLOL

On that note I've never understood thefascinationwith Wuthering Heights, as much as i liketragedy.

Perhaps my emotional quotient is not nearly as enough for complicated, eternal sort of love beyond the grave types of stories.LOL

I love HeathcliffLOLI really wish Emily Bronte had written more..When Stephenie Mayer can write, anyone canLOLOn that note, one of my favorite tragedies is Notebook..I love that book..Its makes me emotionalevery timei read it

Yes i stand alone in my distaste for WHLOLLike I said small emotional quotient.

We have the likes ofAusten, the Bronte sisters who wrote such inspiring female characters much ahead of their times... and then we have SM who wrote Bella.Ermm

@Bold:
Smeyer alone made me believe we were truly iin Kaliyug! Ugh that utter peice of... I have no words for it the amount of fan following and praises it got makes me want to cry for the present generation! Cry

btemw u know one of the saddest things? She use Wutherong Heights and other classics as an example of true love to be compared to Bella n Edward. Apparently The Brainless Swan considers her love story to be in the likes of such classics and Romeo and Juilet.

I was sure Emliy and Shakespeare rolled in their graves!

Bella was desperate, clingy and couldn't live w/o a man. How on earth did girls relate to that I'll never know. 

She was such a regressive character. 

Things that Twilight promoted

1)Teenage pregnancy
2)Stalking 
3) Obsessive love

I can go on. 

Sorry Twilight lovers. 

delena90

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Lol at Zoya's reactionLOL Am actually more curious to see Tannu's reaction and what excuse Asad gives to his mom and Tamatar for taking such a drastic step when he apparently hates Zoya and cant wait for her to leave

Rockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Time to wrestle for the remote. 

IPL grrr. 

FhatTheWuck.

FhatTheWuck. IF-Stunnerz
FhatTheWuck.
FhatTheWuck.

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Ishaaxx

Hey guys any live streaming links ? 

1tvlive.in

TFS

delena90

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

Btw, Rin i wanted to tell u this yesterday when u were asking about books but bhool gayi..Have u read Gone with the Wind? If not, do check it out..Its awesome

I just finished up Emma, was thinking of watching the BBC adaptations of North n South before searching for the book.

Nope but I heard some reviews on it by a few friends, they did not like the heroine Scarlet O hara much. They criticised that she was very self obbessed and so on... So I wasn't sure about it.

Lol, Gone with the Wind is not everyone's cup of tea..If you love tragedies, you should check it outLOL

On that note I've never understood thefascinationwith Wuthering Heights, as much as i liketragedy.

Perhaps my emotional quotient is not nearly as enough for complicated, eternal sort of love beyond the grave types of stories.LOL

I love HeathcliffLOLI really wish Emily Bronte had written more..When Stephenie Mayer can write, anyone canLOLOn that note, one of my favorite tragedies is Notebook..I love that book..Its makes me emotionalevery timei read it

Yes i stand alone in my distaste for WHLOLLike I said small emotional quotient.

We have the likes ofAusten, the Bronte sisters who wrote such inspiring female characters much ahead of their times... and then we have SM who wrote Bella.Ermm

@Bold:
Smeyer alone made me believe we were truly iin Kaliyug! Ugh that utter peice of... I have no words for it the amount of fan following and praises it got makes me want to cry for the present generation! Cry

btemw u know one of the saddest things? She use Wutherong Heights and other classics as an example of true love to be compared to Bella n Edward. Apparently The Brainless Swan considers her love story to be in the likes of such classics and Romeo and Juilet.

I was sure Emliy and Shakespeare rolled in their graves!

Bella was desperate, clingy and couldn't live w/o a man. How on earth did girls relate to that I'll never know. 

She was such a regressive character. 

Things that Twilight promoted

1)Teenage pregnancy
2)Stalking 
3) Obsessive love

I can go on. 

Sorry Twilight lovers. 
And Ekta Kapoor's adaptation of the book was even worseLOL It made KStew and RPatz look like brilliant actors, if thats even possibleLOL
P.S.I actually find Robert Pattinson to be hot when he is well dressedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009delena90

Go to top