Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 141)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Lol giee, Kabhi are not the reason yaar..sachiLOL Actually i never watched DMG..QH is the first show of Karan am watching..Recently, i watched a few scenes from DMG on YT and i genuinely feel he had the best chemistry with Shilpa though as you guys said, she is not a great actress..Jenny on the other hand acted wel but the story seemed really effed up at that pointLOL Am not sure what happened cos i have no idea about the storyLOL On the other hand, Surbhi is a brilliant actress and she sizzles with Karan onscreen..Thats where Kabhi scoreCool And yes, i do think Jenny and GR look really good together and have awesome chemistry

Edited by rogerrocks - 13 April 2013 at 11:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyogiee

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was just checking a thread onBollywoodforum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows


I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! Big smile like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!
But at the same time even SC is getting popular too. Anyone here watch SC?

I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side charactersare well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..



I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Ouch Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.

Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than KaranLOL


Ah yes the cinematography and dialouges are great. Even development of the characters are good-main leads. But i get a weird deja vu of all SLB's previous works especially Kumud.
Agreed on the last part considering the slow romance pace they have quite good chemistry better than with ksg.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Joined: 10 February 2013
Posts: 2703

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by giee

Originally posted by bhavnahm

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was just checking a thread onBollywoodforum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows


I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! Big smile like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!
But at the same time even SC is getting popular too. Anyone here watch SC?

I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side charactersare well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..



I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Ouch Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.
Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than KaranLOL
Even I felt the same from the very first epi of SC, she has wonderful chemistry with GR. 


no offence but i think
dis is beacause we love kabhi  LOL
n trust me i used to watch kajen,n dey wr magicalEmbarrassed
but i definitely feel
asya is even better Day Dreaming

I am not sure if it's because I like kabhi, I have watched dmg not each and every episode though(I used to watch MJHT becoz I loved mayank-nupur), I felt Shilpa had the best chemistry with Karan though I didn't like her acting, Jenny was the best riddima acting wise. 


same pinch Embarrassed
even i didnt follow dmg religiously
i was bored of it  Tongue
but yea i did watch some part of kajen
n i used to watch mjht only coz of  mayak (arjun bijlani  Blushing)
n about shilpa's acting well i agree on dat too LOL
look at der very first confession scene
it shud have been an emotional one instead of crying n blushing i was laughing my ass out ROFL
n definitely jenny was best as ridhima
n about kabhi being d reason
well it can b 1 of d many reasons Wink
dont u think soo
Big smile
when I started watching dmg, it was sukirthi who was riddima, i might have watched a few epis with her and the maximum I watched were with jenny as ridz and I thought they had good chemistry but after dmg ended once I happened to watch shilpa as ridz and then I felt this girl has the best chemistry with karanSmile about kabhi being the reason, may be you are right there but earlier also I had felt jenny had better chemistry with wahi than groverSmile anyways I won't talk about this further as it is a very sensitive topic as far as IF is concernedLOL 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

giee

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lol giee, Kabhi is not the reason yaar..sachiLOL Actually i never watched DMG..QH is the first show of Karan am watching..Recently, i watched a few scenes from DMG on YT and i genuinely feel he had the best chemistry with Shilpa though as you guys said, she is not a great actress..Jenny on the other hand acted wel but the story seemed really effed up at that pointLOL Am not sure what happened cos i have no idea about the storyLOL On the other hand, Surbhi is a brilliant actress and she sizzles with Karan onscreen..Thats where Kabhi scoreCool And yes, i do think Jenny and GR look really good together and have awesome chemistry


heheehe mayb
those wer just random guesses Tongue
n yea i agree he definitely sizzled wid shipla onscreen LOL

but i loveee kabhi  Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rogerrocks

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lol giee, Kabhi is not the reason yaar..sachiLOLActually i never watched DMG..QH is the first show of Karan am watching..Recently, i watched a few scenes from DMG on YT and i genuinely feel he had the best chemistry with Shilpa though as you guys said, she is not a great actress..Jenny on the other hand acted wel but the story seemed really effed up at that pointLOLAm not sure what happened cos i have no idea about the storyLOLOn the other hand, Surbhi is a brilliant actress and she sizzles with Karan onscreen..Thats where Kabhi scoreCoolAnd yes, i do think Jenny and GR look really good together and have awesome chemistry

I have seen KSG before but none of his pairings had as good as chemistry as he does with Surbhi. I did not watch DMG much mostly because it got on my nerves (What kind of doctors sing and dance around in the hospital!) But I know the story, I agree Kash was the best whereas Jenny was good as Riddhima acting wise but the story was too effed up by then.I felt she had better chem with wahi and even Rhodes.

@Bold:



Edited by Rin03 - 13 April 2013 at 11:54am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraakgieerogerrocks

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Joined: 06 February 2013
Posts: 6379

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:53am | IP Logged
@bhavnahm-i agree IF is quite sensitive about those topics LOL
p.s-wts ur  name..its difficult to call by dat name
any nick names?? Big smile
 


Edited by giee - 13 April 2013 at 11:53am
Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Joined: 10 February 2013
Posts: 2703

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Lol giee, Kabhi are not the reason yaar..sachiLOL Actually i never watched DMG..QH is the first show of Karan am watching..Recently, i watched a few scenes from DMG on YT and i genuinely feel he had the best chemistry with Shilpa though as you guys said, she is not a great actress..Jenny on the other hand acted wel but the story seemed really effed up at that pointLOL Am not sure what happened cos i have no idea about the storyLOL On the other hand, Surbhi is a brilliant actress and she sizzles with Karan onscreen..Thats where Kabhi scoreCool And yes, i do think Jenny and GR look really good together and have awesome chemistry

exactly my thoughts! And also I think that Karan looks good with non-traditional looking and non-innocent looking girls, it suits his personality. 


Edited by bhavnahm - 13 April 2013 at 11:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zaraakrogerrocks

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Joined: 10 February 2013
Posts: 2703

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by giee

@bhavnahm-i agree IF is quite sensitive about those topics LOL
p.s-wts ur  name..its difficult to call by dat name
any nick names?? Big smile
 
fanwars are worst things in IF, it really suppresses the genuine freedom of speech, ultimately a person with neutral or non-biased view like me will suffer LOL

My name is Bhavna. You can call me any nick name, I don't mind, because I already have a lot of nick names some of them are stupid and meaningless!    

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
QH Frustrations Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 947   Views: 71952

-Jwalamukhi- 947 71952 03 August 2015 at 9:22pm by reshmaruth
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 135843

_Sadaf_ 830 135843 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 102058

TheSexyDevil 758 102058 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19874

Ianoconic. 168 19874 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 83655

asyaforlife 1173 83655 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index