Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 140)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was just checking a thread onBollywoodforum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! Big smile like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!
But at the same time even SC is getting popular too. Anyone here watch SC?

I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side charactersare well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..

I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Ouch Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.
Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than KaranLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by giee

p.s-u guyzz should create a fb page on kabhi Heart
i'd love to join it
Big smile

On the process of creating it dear :-)

yaaay yaaay
do tell me when its done Big smile

Sure dear!
We have a twitter and webpage along with youtube page set up!

i thiink i ve subscribed to ur youtube channel Big smile
but i definitely dont have ne info about d rest f d two??
links plzz Big smile

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

I was just checking a thread onBollywoodforum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! Big smile like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!

I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side charactersare well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..

I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Ouch Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.
Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than KaranLOL
Even I felt the same from the very first epi of SC, she has wonderful chemistry with GR. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gieerogerrocks

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Even I felt the same from the very first epi of SC, she has wonderful chemistry with GR. 

no offence but i think
dis is beacause we love kabhi  LOL
n trust me i used to watch kajen,n dey wr magicalEmbarrassed
but i definitely feel
asya is even better Day Dreaming

ActomyoNiharikapriya10

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Word..The fact that they are strangers adds to the awkwardness and they sizzle onscreen..On the other hand, there is way too much comfort level between real life couples and that can prove to be a deterrent at times..

Actomyogiee

Actomyo IF-Dazzler
Actomyo
Actomyo

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged

no offence but i think
but i definitely feel

I am not sure if it's because I like kabhi, I have watched dmg not each and every episode though(I used to watch MJHT becoz I loved mayank-nupur), I felt Shilpa had the best chemistry with Karan though I didn't like her acting, Jenny was the best riddima acting wise. 

.Rinnie.

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged

no offence but i think
but i definitely feel

I am not sure if it's because I like kabhi, I have watched dmg not each and every episode though(I used to watch MJHT becoz I loved mayank-nupur), I felt Shilpa had the best chemistry with Karan though I didn't like her acting, Jenny was the best riddima acting wise. 

same pinch Embarrassed
even i didnt follow dmg religiously
i was bored of it  Tongue
but yea i did watch some part of kajen
n i used to watch mjht only coz of  mayak (arjun bijlani  Blushing)
n about shilpa's acting well i agree on dat too LOL
look at der very first confession scene
it shud have been an emotional one instead of crying n blushing i was laughing my ass out ROFL
n definitely jenny was best as ridhima
n about kabhi being d reason
well it can b 1 of d many reasons Wink
dont u think soo
Big smile

Actomyo

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

p.s-u guyzz should create a fb page on kabhi Heart
i'd love to join it
Big smile

On the process of creating it dear :-)

yaaay yaaay
do tell me when its done Big smile

Sure dear!
We have a twitter and webpage along with youtube page set up!

i thiink i ve subscribed to ur youtube channel Big smile
but i definitely dont have ne info about d rest f d two??
links plzzBig smile

Can u see my signature? It has the links to the website and twitter page.
If u can then here it is:

http://thekabhifactor.webs.com/
https://twitter.com/TheKabhiFactor

giee

Go to top