Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 138)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

You guys are hilarious and naughty!

BTW, I have full confidence in Asad. He hides a lot of passion...so don't worry about Zoya. When the time comes, he won't be able to control himself.

When i think of their "love" scenes i always feel like there will be a lot of humour involved which i think would be so unbelievable realistic and adorable. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

giee

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
I wish Indian shows showed real kissing instead of fading it out...but censor boards and double standards *sigh* *heartbroken AsYa fan* LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.Niharikapriya10gieecountingstarz

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by niharikapriya1

Originally posted by niharikapriya1

Hey guys..Looks like i din miss out on much..That was one boring class i had to sit thruAngry That offscreen pic is so cute..I really wish these ppl get Zoya out of those stupid jeans and make her wear something different, probably skirtsLOL. Regarding what Mr.Dhurander needs to do, i hope he makes sure that Asad marries Zoya, does the deed and gets her pregnant within a month of marriageCool Nahi toh it'l take years for Asad to get anywhere close to any of these thingsLOL

oh my godHugthis is awesome n hilariousLOLROFLi love every word of ur commentROFL
Thank you ji..Kaise ho aap? Long time no see..

ji...woh...our zoya's style na...LOLso m also blushing like asad nowBlushingWink

m gud reSmilehow r uSmilem hav joined for java classes recentlyCryn busy vth college n classesCrybut reading all ur comments silently in my classroomWink
Am fine..All the best for your classesSmile..I never check this thread when am in class cos i have this goofy grin on my face the moment i read something remotely cute and end up getting caughtLOL

thanqHug
i l also blush n smile after reading all ur comments..Winkbut i l try to control my expressoins...n sits in back bench for my safetyLOL

rogerrocks

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by bheegi

You guys are hilarious and naughty!

BTW, I have full confidence in Asad. He hides a lot of passion...so don't worry about Zoya. When the time comes, he won't be able to control himself.

When i think of their "love" scenes i always feel like there will be a lot of humour involved which i think would be so unbelievable realistic and adorable. Heart

Hehehe I agree with you there Del. Its because Asya are always so hilariously adorable! LOL

But you gotta remember Gul's previous show IPK, She used to show quite romantic and passionate scenes that would drive the audience's imagination wild! She is an expert at romantic scenes!
But I feel she is withholding her expertisr with Asya right now and keeping the romancd at a innocent cutesy level.
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I was just checking a thread on Bollywood forum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

Edited by rogerrocks - 13 April 2013 at 10:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Niharikapriya10gieecountingstarz

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I was just checking a thread onBollywoodforum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! Big smile like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!
But at the same time even SC is getting popular too. Anyone here watch SC?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gieerogerrocks

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:51am | IP Logged

I was just checking a thread on Bollywood forum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumLOL..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

i second dat Big smile
i m nt comparing bt its nt just those typical love story kind Smile
but it has shades to it
each n every chracter holds importance of its own Big smile
n u can not neglect any 1
n r dear asya Embarrassed
dey r d reason v r glued to r tv screens mon to fri 9:30pm
LOL

rogerrocks

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 10:53am | IP Logged

oh great news...m so happy n feeling proud to be a fan of QH n KaBhiHeart
@bold: Thumbs Upi watched geet n ipk too.i love both.but QH is best among these 3SmileQH has a gripped storyline that can hook any person who has even a littile bit senseLOL

rogerrocks

Go to top