Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 124)

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

How did I not notice this before in this scene but Asad's OCD is so great that he is using his fingers to push Zoya away from him ROFL and why exactly is he throwing straw on her?? ROFL

He puts the straw so that there is no direct physical contact between the two even if she falls on himLOL Yesterday, when Dolly stood on the table, Asad for a moment forgot about Zoya, Visa, deportation and every thing else in the world..The only thing of concern was that Dolly was dirtying the table and this needed to be rectified asapLOL The way he instantly cleaned the table was hilariousLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAsYa222delena90

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:21am | IP Logged
Talking about Asad's OCD, That's another wall of his that Zoya needs to pull down. Dont people with OCD focus mostly on negative aspect of things, I guess that's where the Misfit idea came from.

I wonder if they will focus on his OCD sometimes other than just the cleaning part.

Edited by Rin03 - 13 April 2013 at 1:26am

LoveAsYa222FhatTheWuck.

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Talking about Asad's OCD, That's another wall of his that Zoya needs to pull down. Dont people with OCD focus mostly on negative aspect of things, I guess that's where the Misfit idea came from.

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wifeLOL In the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situationsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.LoveAsYa222delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wifeLOL In the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situationsLOL

I think his OCD comes from his severe abandonment issues and his need for everything to be perfect and in control because that's the only way he can stay calm and rational and well be able to survive...but by god it offers up some hilarious moments!

.Rinnie.rogerrocks

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:33am | IP Logged

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wifeLOLIn the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situationsLOL

Yes I heard that it is very hard to maintain relationship with a person who has OCD. I dont think they intend for Asad to have an intense level of OCD, Atleast they haven't shown it like that till now. But I wonder just how deep is his OCD or is it just for cleanliness, control and perfection?

Edited by Rin03 - 13 April 2013 at 1:33am

LoveAsYa222delena90

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged

I think his OCD comes from his severe abandonment issues and his need for everything to be perfect and in control because that's the only way he can stay calm and rational and well be able to survive...but by god it offers up some hilarious moments!
Word..The guy has a lot of psychological issues..He has a serious complex to begin with and has an extremely pessimistic view of life..He just needs to look around and see how lucky he has been compared to others..But he loves sulking in a corner and act like the weight of the whole world is on his shouldersLOL

.Rinnie.LoveAsYa222

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:42am | IP Logged

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wifeLOLIn the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situationsLOL

Word..The guy has a lot of psychological issues..He has a serious complex to begin with and has an extremely pessimistic view of life..He just needs to look around and see how lucky he has been compared to others..But he loves sulking in a corner and act like the weight of the whole world is on his shouldersLOL

I cant blame him for that pessimistic view of life since It happens once you spend an entire childhood, teen years and partically most of adulthood watching your mom suffer to bring you up and all.

But I agree he has it so much more better now.

He just needs to the other Mental Khan house in Bhopal Tongue
Im pretty sure he will thank his stars he ain't stuck there with those fools!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAsYa222

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Oh yes, one trip to pagal khana and Asad will never curse his starsLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LoveAsYa222delena90FhatTheWuck.

Go to top