Qubool Hai

India-Forums

   
Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 115)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The fact that they are having both the engagement tracks parallely-does it indicate something? Pls tell me it symbolises something positive and not some horrible twistAngry


I don't think there will be a major MU or separation at this point...at least for AsYa because if there is it nullifies Zoe's reason to stay in the country which doesn't work story wise. We might see her battling for her life in a hospital with Asad going back to mangalpurwala Asad. Big smile
I love the fact that you are so positiveLOL After all this, if they go back to the Ayaan-Zoya track, i'l seriously go batshit crazyCryCry


Have to be otherwise I'll never get to sleep worrying about my babies!

Ayaan-Zoe seems a distant reality. I somehow feel like we are missing what the original plot is. Both characters are eerily similar...the ph has gone out of their way to show them that way. Whatever bond they have has been somehow connected to Asad...so I just can't see a marriage. Besides would Zoe really do that to another girl...especially when she is in love with Asad. No matter what MU happens between AsYa love doesn't just disappear and for a girl who claimed that when she gets married it will be forever surely she won't just jump and say qubool hai to ayaan, right?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyogieerogerrocks

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 17 December 2006
Posts: 15395

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyodelena90

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Joined: 19 February 2012
Posts: 2080

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by divc

^^ Omg yes I would definitely love to see a Najma boyfriend track later on in this show where Asad is freaking out and Zoya is helping Najma out, trying to convince her man. Neha's a cutie and I would love for her to get more screen time.


Asad will kill both his wife and Najma LOL I really want him to be a stunner of a guy who can stand up to Asad...not the kinds who are afraid of the sister's brother. Ah can u imagine Asad's face when he is being challenged not just by Zoe and Tamatar but Tamatar's boyfriend Big smileLOL
I dont want anyone to give Asad any kind of competition. I want only one lead like man on the showEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyo

KaBhiinlove IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 17 December 2006
Posts: 15395

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by divc

^^ Omg yes I would definitely love to see a Najma boyfriend track later on in this show where Asad is freaking out and Zoya is helping Najma out, trying to convince her man. Neha's a cutie and I would love for her to get more screen time.


Asad will kill both his wife and Najma LOL I really want him to be a stunner of a guy who can stand up to Asad...not the kinds who are afraid of the sister's brother. Ah can u imagine Asad's face when he is being challenged not just by Zoe and Tamatar but Tamatar's boyfriend Big smileLOL
I dont want anyone to give Asad any kind of competition. I want only one lead like man on the showEmbarrassed


Not competition like that more like "hey i like your sister...she's an adult...lay off old guy" Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogol

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Joined: 03 August 2009
Posts: 8083

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw, what did Asad say when Mr.Dhurandhar told him'you never know, shayad Zoya ne boycut kar liya ho?'LOL

Asad's reply was never know..lol... So he actually thinks Zoya can do that..lol..


NOOO...what will Asad pull on when they are getting it...oops I mean...i don't think I can recover from here? Big smile

LamaoROFLWaise Humeira has a lot to pull on when are getting it..DeadLOL

Ewww..lol...


I second you there Avonii...

Ewww Dead That is so not an image I want in my head!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KaBhiinlovedelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Joined: 12 December 2012
Posts: 11116

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
 
Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by avonii

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Btw, what did Asad say when Mr.Dhurandhar told him'you never know, shayad Zoya ne boycut kar liya ho?'LOL

Asad's reply was never know..lol... So he actually thinks Zoya can do that..lol..


NOOO...what will Asad pull on when they are getting it...oops I mean...i don't think I can recover from here? Big smile

LamaoROFLWaise Humeira has a lot to pull on when are getting it..DeadLOL

Ewww..lol...


I second you there Avonii...

Ewww Dead That is so not an image I want in my head!


Dead Dead thats not an image i want...EVER *shudders*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Rinnie.KaBhiinlove

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Joined: 02 October 2012
Posts: 44348

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by rogerrocks

The fact that they are having both the engagement tracks parallely-does it indicate something? Pls tell me it symbolises something positive and not some horrible twistAngry


I don't think there will be a major MU or separation at this point...at least for AsYa because if there is it nullifies Zoe's reason to stay in the country which doesn't work story wise. We might see her battling for her life in a hospital with Asad going back to mangalpurwala Asad. Big smile
I love the fact that you are so positiveLOL After all this, if they go back to the Ayaan-Zoya track, i'l seriously go batshit crazyCryCry


Have to be otherwise I'll never get to sleep worrying about my babies!

Ayaan-Zoe seems a distant reality. I somehow feel like we are missing what the original plot is. Both characters are eerily similar...the ph has gone out of their way to show them that way. Whatever bond they have has been somehow connected to Asad...so I just can't see a marriage. Besides would Zoe really do that to another girl...especially when she is in love with Asad. No matter what MU happens between AsYa love doesn't just disappear and for a girl who claimed that when she gets married it will be forever surely she won't just jump and say qubool hai to ayaan, right?
That would certainly be out of character for Zoe but Indian shows hardly maintain character consistency..I really hope QH proves to be different..Waise i have no hope from Ayaan. He is so thick skulled and insensitive..So there is still a possibility of him falling for Zoe in the future and just complicating everyone's lifeDead

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
QH Frustrations Thread

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 118 119

Author: -Jwalamukhi-   Replies: 947   Views: 71949

-Jwalamukhi- 947 71949 03 August 2015 at 9:22pm by reshmaruth
All The Time, It Was You: AsYa SS/Chapter 11-Pg90

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 103 104

Author: _Sadaf_   Replies: 830   Views: 135843

_Sadaf_ 830 135843 18 May 2015 at 4:40pm by Sanjhari
Always Yours - AsYa SS REMOVED!!

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 94 95

Author: TheSexyDevil   Replies: 758   Views: 102054

TheSexyDevil 758 102054 05 July 2014 at 12:37am by shinta.chinta
~Qubool Hai VMs Corner~ Imp note pg10

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 21 22

Author: Ianoconic.   Replies: 168   Views: 19874

Ianoconic. 168 19874 20 October 2013 at 7:11pm by arnav4ever
SS: Longing for love l Chapter 12(b) l Page 139

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: asyaforlife   Replies: 1173   Views: 83651

asyaforlife 1173 83651 22 August 2013 at 10:27am by asyaforlife

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index