Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 112)

countingstarz IF-Sizzlerz
countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
But guys now I really want to see him propose to her while jogging LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t1234Actomyogieedelena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

Originally posted by delena90

For some reason I didnt enjoy todays episode as much as I usually do. I skipped even Asad- Zoya scenes. finished the epi in under 3 minutesOuch

The episode itself was OTT but the precap plus the last 3 mins where Asad announces the engagement were priceless!
sorry for being a spoilsport, everybody seems to be enjoying here. The test seems like a copy of the proposal scene where sandra bullock embarrasses ryan while narrating their story . I really hope they execute it well. and after the comedy we get some awkward/nice romanceSmile

Aw...you are not being a spoilsport at all. Honestly I truly enjoyed only the last couple of mins of the episode. I can't stand the blackmagic shite and the chicken pox stuff was silly.

It is definitely a copy of The Proposal but I am willing to bet there will be a heartfelt answer by Asad which convinces DB and maybe clues Dilshie in on Asad's feelings.

That would be amazing to watch. Now you've roused the fan girl in meLOL

Lol...but seriously I hope there is a heartfelt moment otherwise the whole thing is pointless and will just be a plot point.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogol

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by divc

But guys now I really want to see him propose to her while jogging LOL

and where is that Dalmatian? Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyocountingstarz

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Btw, what did Asad say when Mr.Dhurandhar told him'you never know, shayad Zoya ne boycut kar liya ho?'LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogolActomyodelena90

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Priceless LOL

Credit : aisakyunhotahai tumblr

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikolai_gogolLoveAsYa222gieedelena90

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:08pm | IP Logged

For some reason I didnt enjoy todays episode as much as I usually do. I skipped even Asad- Zoya scenes. finished the epi in under 3 minutesOuch

The episode itself was OTT but the precap plus the last 3 mins where Asad announces the engagement were priceless!
sorry for being a spoilsport, everybody seems to be enjoying here. The test seems like a copy of the proposal scene where sandra bullock embarrasses ryan while narrating their story . I really hope they execute it well. and after the comedy we get some awkward/nice romanceSmile

Aw...you are not being a spoilsport at all. Honestly I truly enjoyed only the last couple of mins of the episode. I can't stand the blackmagic shite and the chicken pox stuff was silly.

It is definitely a copy of The Proposal but I am willing to bet there will be a heartfelt answer by Asad which convinces DB and maybe clues Dilshie in on Asad's feelings.

Lol...but seriously I hope there is a heartfelt moment otherwise the whole thing is pointless and will just be a plot point.

exactly. If there's no movement in Asad- Zoya relationship or their understanding of each other then its just  a filler track. But I'm sure it will definitely lead to something. The CVs never disappoint us! But I hope instead of getting new characters they plan more tracks around Najma/ Dilshaad. But i guess in due time we will get that as well. They are the perfect cupidsSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

exactly. If there's no movement in Asad- Zoya relationship or their understanding of each other then its just  a filler track. But I'm sure it will definitely lead to something. The CVs never disappoint us! But I hope instead of getting new characters they plan more tracks around Najma/ Dilshaad. But i guess in due time we will get that as well. They are the perfect cupidsSmile

I want a boyfriend for Najma just so I can see Asad's head explode Big smileLOL

nikolai_gogolshaz2009FhatTheWuck.

countingstarz
countingstarz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Akdu may be cringing and rubbing his forehead but he's secretly enjoying this fake engagement. I definitely think this is going to force them to acknowledge that there's actually something between then otherwise the track would just be a filler and what would be the point of that. The CVs haven't disappointed me so far with the progress of their relationship so I look forward to good things.

nikolai_gogoldelena90shaz2009

Go to top