Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: divc

She really does look beautiful, I think it's the make up on QH that makes her look a bit off sometimes. She really  looks good in traditional wear but then again I think she looks lovely in everything. I would watch that serial just for her but I have no clue what they're saying ๐Ÿ˜†

She is naturally beautiful, you see this regional language serials won't spend more on make-up and all for the actors, so it's evident she is naturally like that!
Actomyo thumbnail
Here goes one more link of Surbhi as Preeth in kach diya wanga!

AnVishtian thumbnail
I SERIOUSLY want a Dori scene like this:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fRVZ3tUvMso[/YOUTUBE]

For Asya except it should be more passionate! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Gosh just imagining such a scene between Asya...
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I was just checking a thread on Bollywood forum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forum๐Ÿ˜†..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

That oddly makes me kinda proud. Also I feel like the forum is getting more active, I'm seeing a lot of newbies and new posters. Hopefully one day soon we can knock PV out of second position ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I would love to watch something similar minus the hyperventilating and heavy breathing๐Ÿ˜† It can be a lil off putting at times๐Ÿ˜†

hahahaa agreed
๐Ÿ˜†

AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

She is naturally beautiful, you see this regional language serials won't spend more on make-up and all for the actors, so it's evident she is naturally like that!

Exactly. I dont like that they cake her face with make up sometimes in QH. She such a natural beauty.
Actomyo thumbnail

I would love to watch something similar minus the hyperventilating and heavy breathing๐Ÿ˜† It can be a lil off putting at times๐Ÿ˜†

I so agree with you on this! It really looks OTT for me whenever they make heroine to do such things just with a mere touch of hero or a close intense look!
giee thumbnail

CSK won and how..They almost lost but it turned out to be a no ball..How awesome is that

i saw i saw ๐Ÿ˜›
my dad was literally jumping n screaming ๐Ÿ˜†
gosh he such an ardent fan of csk ๐Ÿ˜›
but my poor poor delhi ๐Ÿ˜ญ
iss baar last aakr rahegi

countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha I am the only one who never noticed the music on the first page and is that Timbaland ? ๐Ÿ˜†Yeah buddy !

giee thumbnail
Originally posted by: divc

Hahaha I am the only one who never noticed the music on the first page and is that Timbaland ? ๐Ÿ˜†Yeah buddy !

really is it??
*checking* ๐Ÿ˜›