Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 110)

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bhavnahm

okay guys! now I am with a serious question, do you think engagement will take place actually or it will end at passing the test and sagai mubarak ho? will Mr. DB come back to check whether they are engaged or not? Also what about AyRa engagement? I read somewhere that in one of the segments today Humaira(Ketki) said that this time also their engagement won't happenConfused

The engagement would have to happen...if it doesn't what stops TKD from just calling the immigration guys again? So, in my opinion, will occur. With regards to AyRa...i feel this maybe Razia's badhdua biting her in the ass...it is quite possible by saying those things to Dilshaad she may have ensured that her daughter never gets her first love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyogiee

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by Rin03

Originally posted by shaz2009

<font color="#990099">As dead as I am from the precap...I must say today's episode w a sa maha bore...it was just so lame on the comical side of things...If it was meant to come across as funny,then I so didn't get it!ConfusedAlso hping Zoe deosn't over do it with the exaggeration on Monday!Other than that I am on cloud 9...Day Dreaming</font>

While the AsYa stuff was cute I was just laughing my butt off at the millionth time tanveers plan has failed. God her face was priceless!

The Shireen-Razia stuff...gah...i wish I could ffwd their nonsense. On what planet is Dilshaad jealous of Shireen for having a son like Ayaan??!!??? Shireen, lets compare shall we

Kim Kardashian brained brother vs intelligent businessman who is a better catch...lemme think? *rolls eyes*

Like I said in my ramblings,

She.is.too.stupid.to.even.insult!

I swear! Honestly how did she not smell the cloth burning when Razia was torching it? Has she lost the ability to smell along with her brain?!

There is something seriously wrong with her. I dont think even my ramblings about her stupidity in yesterdays episode were enough!

I feel SORRY for Ayaan.

Yup he has stupidity in his genes...can't blame the guy for his life choices when his parent's are dumber than a lamp post!

Actually he has fared quite well if u compare him to the likes of Shireen and Rashid. Poor twit, I cant blame him anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

For some reason I didnt enjoy todays episode as much as I usually do. I skipped even Asad- Zoya scenes. finished the epi in under 3 minutesOuch

The episode itself was OTT but the precap plus the last 3 mins where Asad announces the engagement were priceless!

nikolai_gogol

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

okay guys! now I am with a serious question, do you think engagement will take place actually or it will end at passing the test and sagai mubarak ho? will Mr. DB come back to check whether they are engaged or not? Also what about AyRa engagement? I read somewhere that in one of the segments today Humaira(Ketki) said that this time also their engagement won't happenConfused
I honestly don care about Ayaan-HumeiraLOL I really hope Asad and Zoya get engagedOuch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsActomyogieedelena90

Niharikapriya10 IF-Rockerz
Niharikapriya10
Niharikapriya10

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Credit-LoveAsYa222

OMG her expression is too cute!!!!

More than hers, Im ROLFING on Asad's expressions!

Priceless!

hi everyone...Hugsorry cant be part in kabhi's discussionn bcz of my exams...Ouch
today's episode hilarious...!! ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
KaBhi...Day Dreamingomg...so cute nd funny...ROFL
today m on KaBhi crazy modeDay DreamingROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Actomyogieedelena90

.Rinnie. IF-Rockerz
.Rinnie.
.Rinnie.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Asya engagement will never happen like this. I see it happening VERY grandly not for Zoya's visa. I see it being a fake thing only until Zoya gets to stay there legally. They are gonna keep up the act and I guess this act will make Asad realise he can actually imagine a life with Zoya.

Actomyo

nikolai_gogol Goldie
nikolai_gogol
nikolai_gogol

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

For some reason I didnt enjoy todays episode as much as I usually do. I skipped even Asad- Zoya scenes. finished the epi in under 3 minutesOuch

The episode itself was OTT but the precap plus the last 3 mins where Asad announces the engagement were priceless!
sorry for being a spoilsport, everybody seems to be enjoying here. The test seems like a copy of the proposal scene where sandra bullock embarrasses ryan while narrating their story . I really hope they execute it well. and after the comedy we get some awkward/nice romanceSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90shaz2009

giee IF-Rockerz
giee
giee

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by niharikapriya1

Credit-LoveAsYa222

OMG her expression is too cute!!!!

More than hers, Im ROLFING on Asad's expressions!

Priceless!

hi everyone...Hugsorry cant be part in kabhi's discussionn bcz of my exams...Ouch
today's episode hilarious...!! ROFL   ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL  ROFL
KaBhi...Day Dreamingomg...so cute nd funny...ROFL
today m on KaBhi crazy modeDay DreamingROFL

the best part about the precap was
asad miya ka end wala dialogue Big smile

zoya:r phir mr khan ne kaha
asad:miss farooki kya aap mujse nikaah karegi r unhone kaha "haan" r story khatam LOL

(i m sooo sure he must have been like thank god story  khatam r embarrassment nhe jhel sakta,r abhi inke jaane ke baad pta nhe zoya ammi r najma meri kya halat karegi ya  aalah BACHAAOOO
ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

t1234Niharikapriya10delena90shaz2009

Go to top