Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 (Page 101)

bheegi IF-Sizzlerz
bheegi
bheegi

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by delena90

Originally posted by bheegi

what if Asad finds out that Tanveer is behind the poisoning track?

Remember, he never ate Tanu's kheer?

He confronts Tanu but Tanu threatens to Zoya's safety? Asad stays quiet for Zoya's sake.

Then Ajmer track starts. Tanu tries to hurt Zoya once again but this time AsYa are united by devine intervention????

This zeher track could be a positive twist.

I never thought of it that way. It would amazingly interesting if Asad finds out Tanveer's truth first. But surely if Asad now knows the truth Tanveer's plan of marrying him will never come to fruition. Lots of possibilities.

Tanu could become the Razia in Asad's life. Just like Rashid, Asad could get trapped. Hope Asad is smarter than his abbu though. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hsvsdelena90

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Am gonna kill the CVs if they end the epi on a cliffhanger and show an awesome precap..For the love of God, i cant tolerate the black magic shit todayAngry Atleast aaj toh baksh de do and give us Asya scenesCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

delena90

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rin03

Unless Asad/Ayaan do have proof. I think chicksoup made a post that said it's possible that Razia and Tanveer planned the poisoned sweets to further Razia's blackmagic agenda. So, what if there is proof?

I think there is proof because that is the ONLY way this situation can be ended more better and properly. I cant see any other way Asad being able to give them all a royal dressing down without some proof, I guess he finds out the sweets were mixed up.

I definitely think there will be proof other wise it minimizes Asad's role in the entire confrontation which would serve no purpose. I have a strong feeling Razia may be forced to apologize publicly which will incite further hate for Asad and Zoya.

.Rinnie.

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged

what if Asad finds out that Tanveer is behind the poisoning track?

Remember, he never ate Tanu's kheer?

He confronts Tanu but Tanu threatens to Zoya's safety? Asad stays quiet for Zoya's sake.

Then Ajmer track starts. Tanu tries to hurt Zoya once again but this time AsYa are united by devine intervention????

This zeher track could be a positive twist.

I never thought of it that way. It would amazingly interesting if Asad finds out Tanveer's truth first. But surely if Asad now knows the truth Tanveer's plan of marrying him will never come to fruition. Lots of possibilities.

Tanu could become the Razia in Asad's life. Just like Rashid, Asad could get trapped. Hope Asad is smarter than his abbu though. 

Btw does anyone else feel like Tanveer will miscarry that baby? Possibly in Ajmer. If Tannu's role is drawing to a close...I can see her losing her child, going crazy, blaming Zoe, trying to kill her and then having her truth exposed.

bheegi

delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am gonna kill the CVs if they end the epi on a cliffhanger and show an awesome precap..For the love of God, i cant tolerate the black magic shit todayAngry Atleast aaj toh baksh de do and give us Asya scenesCry

No blackmagic and no meow meow...I swear I'll throw something at my screen if either of these two things happen!

hsvs

hsvs Goldie
hsvs
hsvs

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Unless Asad/Ayaan do have proof. I think chicksoup made a post that said it's possible that Razia and Tanveer planned the poisoned sweets to further Razia's blackmagic agenda. So, what if there is proof?

I think there is proof because that is the ONLY way this situation can be ended more better and properly. I cant see any other way Asad being able to give them all a royal dressing down without some proof, I guess he finds out the sweets were mixed up.

I definitely think there will be proof other wise it minimizes Asad's role in the entire confrontation which would serve no purpose. I have a strong feeling Razia may be forced to apologize publicly which will incite further hate for Asad and Zoya.

Tanveer could provide Asad the proof - thereby backstabbing Razia. Razia may not suspect her (if this poisoned sweets has been planned by both of them - as Tanveer will seen to have fulfilled her part of the deal - send Zoya with the poisoned sweets!!)

This way Tannu wins more brownie points from Jammy while managing to humiliate Razia!

Does this make sense? 
delena90 IF-Sizzlerz
delena90
delena90

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hsvs

Tanveer could provide Asad the proof - thereby backstabbing Razia. Razia may not suspect her (if this poisoned sweets has been planned by both of them - as Tanveer will seen to have fulfilled her part of the deal - send Zoya with the poisoned sweets!!)

This way Tannu wins more brownie points from Jammy while managing to humiliate Razia!

Does this make sense? 

yeah it does...but sure he would question how tanveer came by the proof...what would she say to that?
rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rogerrocks

No blackmagic and no meow meow...I swear I'll throw something at my screen if either of these two things happen!
Esp. if they interject the meow meow in between the mitwa bg and ruin the Asya momentAngry

delena90

Go to top