Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rin03

I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.

Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than Karan😆
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Sure dear!
We have a twitter and webpage along with youtube page set up!

i thiink i ve subscribed to ur youtube channel 😃
but i definitely dont have ne info about d rest f d two??
links plzz 😃

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Monica Bedi is horrible..She puts me off and how..Some of the scenes are way too melodramatic and OTT..But the cinematography and dialogues are top notch..Am not sure if i can say this but Jenny seems to share better chemistry onscreen with GR than Karan😆

Even I felt the same from the very first epi of SC, she has wonderful chemistry with GR. 
giee thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

Even I felt the same from the very first epi of SC, she has wonderful chemistry with GR. 

no offence but i think
dis is beacause we love kabhi  😆
n trust me i used to watch kajen,n dey wr magical😳
but i definitely feel
asya is even better

rogerrocks thumbnail

Word..The fact that they are strangers adds to the awkwardness and they sizzle onscreen..On the other hand, there is way too much comfort level between real life couples and that can prove to be a deterrent at times..
Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: giee

no offence but i think
dis is beacause we love kabhi  😆
n trust me i used to watch kajen,n dey wr magical😳
but i definitely feel
asya is even better

I am not sure if it's because I like kabhi, I have watched dmg not each and every episode though(I used to watch MJHT becoz I loved mayank-nupur), I felt Shilpa had the best chemistry with Karan though I didn't like her acting, Jenny was the best riddima acting wise. 
giee thumbnail

I am not sure if it's because I like kabhi, I have watched dmg not each and every episode though(I used to watch MJHT becoz I loved mayank-nupur), I felt Shilpa had the best chemistry with Karan though I didn't like her acting, Jenny was the best riddima acting wise. 

same pinch 😳
even i didnt follow dmg religiously
i was bored of it  😛
but yea i did watch some part of kajen
n i used to watch mjht only coz of  mayak (arjun bijlani  ☺️)
n about shilpa's acting well i agree on dat too 😆
look at der very first confession scene
it shud have been an emotional one instead of crying n blushing i was laughing my ass out 🤣
n definitely jenny was best as ridhima
n about kabhi being d reason
well it can b 1 of d many reasons 😉
dont u think soo
😃
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: giee

i thiink i ve subscribed to ur youtube channel 😃
but i definitely dont have ne info about d rest f d two??
links plzz😃

Can u see my signature? It has the links to the website and twitter page.
If u can then here it is:

http://thekabhifactor.webs.com/
https://twitter.com/TheKabhiFactor
rogerrocks thumbnail
Lol giee, Kabhi are not the reason yaar..sachi😆 Actually i never watched DMG..QH is the first show of Karan am watching..Recently, i watched a few scenes from DMG on YT and i genuinely feel he had the best chemistry with Shilpa though as you guys said, she is not a great actress..Jenny on the other hand acted wel but the story seemed really effed up at that point😆 Am not sure what happened cos i have no idea about the story😆 On the other hand, Surbhi is a brilliant actress and she sizzles with Karan onscreen..Thats where Kabhi score😎 And yes, i do think Jenny and GR look really good together and have awesome chemistry Edited by rogerrocks - 11 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Ah yes the cinematography and dialouges are great. Even development of the characters are good-main leads. But i get a weird deja vu of all SLB's previous works especially Kumud.
Agreed on the last part considering the slow romance pace they have quite good chemistry better than with ksg.