The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 108

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by rogerrocks

I was just checking a thread on Bollywood forum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumπŸ˜†..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

i second dat πŸ˜ƒ
i m nt comparing bt its nt just those typical love story kind 😊
but it has shades to it
each n every chracter holds importance of its own πŸ˜ƒ
n u can not neglect any 1
n r dear asya 😳
dey r d reason v r glued to r tv screens mon to fri 9:30pm
πŸ˜†

I was just checking a thread on Bollywood forum where a member had asked whether Chanchan is worth a watch and majority of the members there suggested QH..That kinda made me feel really happy cos none of them are active on this forumπŸ˜†..This just shows that while the forum as such may not be as active as Gul's previous shows, its equally popular..Infact i'd go a step further and say that QH has a better storyline than both of Gul's previous shows

oh great news...m so happy n feeling proud to be a fan of QH n KaBhi❀️
@bold: πŸ‘πŸΌi watched geet n ipk too.i love both.but QH is best among these 3😊QH has a gripped storyline that can hook any person who has even a littile bit senseπŸ˜†

Originally posted by giee

i second dat πŸ˜ƒ
i m nt comparing bt its nt just those typical love story kind 😊
but it has shades to it
each n every chracter holds importance of its own πŸ˜ƒ
n u can not neglect any 1
n r dear asya 😳
dey r d reason v r glued to r tv screens mon to fri 9:30pm
πŸ˜†

hi 5 there..agreed!!!
story wise bhi QH bohat hi powerful hai...& yes AsYa are phenomenal😳
p.s-u guyzz should create a fb page on kabhi ❀️
i'd love to join it
πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rin03

I had seen that topic too! Many BW forum people watch QH! πŸ˜ƒ like u said QH is much better than any of Gul's previous shows and hopefully it will gain A LOT more success and popularity!
But at the same time even SC is getting popular too. Anyone here watch SC?
I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side characters are well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..

p.s-u guyzz should create a fb page on kabhi ❀️
i'd love to join it
πŸ˜ƒ

On the process of creating it dear :-)
Originally posted by Rin03

On the process of creating it dear :-)

yaaay yaaay
do tell me when its done πŸ˜ƒ

ye 5th innnings bhi over hone ko hai...yay

I do watch SC and the leads are pretty good..But none of the side charactersare well developed..The moment they show scenes not involving the leads, it becomes a pain to watch..There is way too much dependence on the leads' chemistry..

I like rhodes so watched it for him a few times but god! The pace of the show! Even the lead's chemistry couldn't keep me hooked to the slow storyline. Also it has quite the melodrama turn,Ektaish with the step mother and all that. I stopped watching it from there.

yaaay yaaay
do tell me when its done πŸ˜ƒ

Sure dear!
We have a twitter and webpage along with youtube page set up!