Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wife😆In the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situations😆

Yes I heard that it is very hard to maintain relationship with a person who has OCD. I dont think they intend for Asad to have an intense level of OCD, Atleast they haven't shown it like that till now. But I wonder just how deep is his OCD or is it just for cleanliness, control and perfection?Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: delena90

I think his OCD comes from his severe abandonment issues and his need for everything to be perfect and in control because that's the only way he can stay calm and rational and well be able to survive...but by god it offers up some hilarious moments!

Word..The guy has a lot of psychological issues..He has a serious complex to begin with and has an extremely pessimistic view of life..He just needs to look around and see how lucky he has been compared to others..But he loves sulking in a corner and act like the weight of the whole world is on his shoulders😆
AnVishtian thumbnail

Word..The guy has a lot of psychological issues..He has a serious complex to begin with and has an extremely pessimistic view of life..He just needs to look around and see how lucky he has been compared to others..But he loves sulking in a corner and act like the weight of the whole world is on his shoulders😆

I cant blame him for that pessimistic view of life since It happens once you spend an entire childhood, teen years and partically most of adulthood watching your mom suffer to bring you up and all.

But I agree he has it so much more better now.

He just needs to the other Mental Khan house in Bhopal 😛
Im pretty sure he will thank his stars he ain't stuck there with those fools!
rogerrocks thumbnail
Oh yes, one trip to pagal khana and Asad will never curse his stars😆
arnav4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
slow down the spamming im still making 6.0 and you guys are almost done this thread lol please slow down a bit because my interents being really slow and i dont know where the rest of the Team TKF memebers are they arent replying to me soo please lol thanks 
AnVishtian thumbnail
Just imagine if Asad had to live with Shirin, the poor guy would have gone totally mad! 😆
He would ran as far as those long legs of his could take him!
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: arnav4ever

slow down the spamming im still making 6.0 and you guys are almost done this thread lol please slow down a bit because my interents being really slow and i dont know where the rest of the Team TKF memebers are they arent replying to me soo please lol thanks

Lol ok ok dear.

I got your PM and replied too. Did you not get it? 😕
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

In real life, its impossible to live with someone with such an intense level of OCD..I have a cousin of mine who is a cleanliness freak..Not as intense as Asad but its pretty bad compared to us ordinary mortals..It becomes impossible to live with him for more than a day..I already pity his wife😆 In the show though, it does provide for hilarity..I'd like to see Asad retain his OCD traits and Zoe remain her messy self after their marriage cos that can provide for a lot of hilarious situations😆

I once shared a room for a month with a lovely person who had a mild case of OCD. I'm quite a neat person myself and before going to college in the morning I would make up my bed and there would be absolutely nothing lying around in my half of the room. But my roommate had to put the duvet in the exact way as it was on her bed and my books piled in one particular corner of the study table, laundry basket in a particular corner of the room just out of sight(exactly matching her side of the room). She had some idea how crazy she was and she did use to explain that it was difficult for her to concentrate on her work unless everything was in symmetry😆 Thank god I had crazy hours at uni and i used to study at library otherwise that month wouldnt have passed so easily! 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Just imagine if Asad had to live with Shirin, the poor guy would have gone totally mad! 😆
He would ran as far as those long legs of his could take him!

Lamao..That would be hilarious😆 He calls Zoya bewakoof..Pata nahi what he would do with birdbrained Shireen😆
AnVishtian thumbnail

Lamao..That would be hilarious😆He calls Zoya bewakoof..Pata nahi what he would do with birdbrained Shireen😆

He would kill himself or her probably to end the misery. 😆

He is so so so lucky if he thinks about it. Sure he had a bad life before but hey! He didnt have to spend it with the likes of Shireen and Rashid.

We already know Ayaan turned out under their guidance 😛