MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
The precap...  ☺️
waiting for monday so badly 😃
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Dilshad-Zoya will make the most adorable saas-bahu pair ever..Honestly, i don understand why AAK sulks and feels life has been unfair to him..He looks like the luckiest man on the planet to me..Look at your family and then have a look at the other pagal khana😆 
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

That too...phas gaya!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA bechara...she looks so chilled about lying and he's like what the hell did i get myself into. LMFAO!!!

Exactly!!

But I hope he sees the better side of being engaged to Zoya too. Not just the irritating side 😆 Dont want him to be scared off by our brazen Zoya!

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
okay guys! now I am with a serious question, do you think engagement will take place actually or it will end at passing the test and sagai mubarak ho? will Mr. DB come back to check whether they are engaged or not? Also what about AyRa engagement? I read somewhere that in one of the segments today Humaira(Ketki) said that this time also their engagement won't happen😕
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rin03

More than hers, Im ROLFING on Asad's expressions!

Priceless!

She does look well cute here but Asad's got that holding the head migraine thing going on again...I really wish he'd stop doing that!😆
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOL, after that rapid fire test they are so imcompatible🤣. Black and white like their taste for coffee.

But still so very compatible while coming up with ideas to save the deportation. Zoya's chicken pox idea, wow quite unique and Asad's idea, now that beat anyother ideas..The loopholes Zoya was searching the other day, it makes it to the top of list now..

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

She does look well cute here but Asad's got that holding the head migraine thing going on again...I really wish he'd stop doing that!😆

No wonder he was like "yeah then he propsed Nikaah" Cant handle embarrassment anymore😳
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shaz2009

I know its sometimes annoying but he looks so adorable in that ☺️ Its his signature style 😎
nikolai_gogol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
For some reason I didnt enjoy todays episode as much as I usually do. I skipped even Asad- Zoya scenes. finished the epi in under 3 minutes
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bhavnahm

okay guys! now I am with a serious question, do you think engagement will take place actually or it will end at passing the test and sagai mubarak ho? will Mr. DB come back to check whether they are engaged or not? Also what about AyRa engagement? I read somewhere that in one of the segments today Humaira(Ketki) said that this time also their engagement won't happen😕

The engagement would have to happen...if it doesn't what stops TKD from just calling the immigration guys again? So, in my opinion, will occur. With regards to AyRa...i feel this maybe Razia's badhdua biting her in the ass...it is quite possible by saying those things to Dilshaad she may have ensured that her daughter never gets her first love.