Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Welcome to the afterlife Rinnie coz i think all AsYa fans are dead right now! πŸ˜ƒ
AnVishtian thumbnail
Hain na Jii ...

FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: delena90

Welcome to the afterlife Rinnie coz i think all AsYa fans are dead right now! πŸ˜ƒ

Haha I sure hope we get As many as such reasons always ;) I have no issuses to live in AsYa Heaven , KaBhi heaven and ASYA Afterlife ! Haha
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Hain na Jii ...

And when he replied JI 

😳
AnVishtian thumbnail

Welcome to the afterlife Rinnie coz i think all AsYa fans are dead right now!πŸ˜ƒ

Oh its a beautiful beautiful life! πŸ˜‰

God that pre cap was EPIC!

ZOYA didn't even let Asad open his mouth for a second!

"Arranged-"

"Love marriage"

Elbows him.

"Love"
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
dilshad n najma's expression
oh gosh they wer priceless πŸ˜†

n r poor poor billi hayeee i wish mai wahin pe vedio stop kar sakti
hahahahaahaha...i almost fell off my bed laughing my ass out 🀣

n d precap
do i need to say something about it πŸ˜‰
how like seriously how do they manage to be sooo adorable n cute evrytime??
☺️
Edited by giee - 11 years ago
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
As dead as I am from the precap...I  must say today's episode w a sa maha bore...it was just so lame on the comical side of things...If it was meant to come across as funny,then I so didn't get it!πŸ˜•Also hping Zoe deosn't over do it with the exaggeration on Monday!Other than that I am on cloud 9...
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail

-) The Dramatic emphasis on ELAAN of sagai by shireen and Asad 

-) Now that We have a mini half spoilers all around 1) Ada's breaking the phone 2) Asad staring at the ring 3) Tanveer lurking as usual 4)Raziya Zoya Humyaan showdown 5) Ajmer thing 

So When will AsYa get "Fake" engaged , Zoya Reaches Humyaan sagai with Poisened sweets And the whole slap so are Tanveer and Raziya together or like predicted here Tanveer will palat her game 
So Black magic thing still going but will Humyaanengagement be halted 

And if they do to to Ajmer sharif ( a possibility) what is the twist  and Indication that divine forces will unite AsYa 

So many tracks going on very gripping and always unexpected ;) so Things to ponder upon or not ... Don't over think and stress out keep calm love KaBhi and watch QH! Haha :P

I'm off for the day ! Hopefully this AT I'd done by Sunday or Monday and since I'm totally out of IF zone Tomorrow evening someone be kind enough to keep me posted bout next AT and res buisness ! Ty <3

Keep rocking , hope we get Good KaBhi ness for the weekend and so on!

God bless :) 

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shaz2009

As dead as I am from the precap...I  must say today's episode w a sa maha bore...it was just so lame on the comical side of things...If it was meant to come across as funny,then I so didn't get it!πŸ˜•Also hping Zoe deosn't over do it with the exaggeration on Monday!Other than that I am on cloud 9...

While the AsYa stuff was cute I was just laughing my butt off at the millionth time tanveers plan has failed. God her face was priceless!

The Shireen-Razia stuff...gah...i wish I could ffwd their nonsense. On what planet is Dilshaad jealous of Shireen for having a son like Ayaan??!!??? Shireen, lets compare shall we

Kim Kardashian brained brother vs intelligent businessman who is a better catch...lemme think? *rolls eyes*
AnVishtian thumbnail

While the AsYa stuff was cute I was just laughing my butt off at the millionth time tanveers plan has failed. God her face was priceless!

The Shireen-Razia stuff...gah...i wish I could ffwd their nonsense. On what planet is Dilshaad jealous of Shireen for having a son like Ayaan??!!??? Shireen, lets compare shall we

Kim Kardashian brained brother vs intelligent businessman who is a better catch...lemme think? *rolls eyes*

Like I said in my ramblings,

She.is.too.stupid.to.even.insult!