Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bheegi thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: delena90

I never thought of it that way. It would amazingly interesting if Asad finds out Tanveer's truth first. But surely if Asad now knows the truth Tanveer's plan of marrying him will never come to fruition. Lots of possibilities.

Tanu could become the Razia in Asad's life. Just like Rashid, Asad could get trapped. Hope Asad is smarter than his abbu though. 
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Am gonna kill the CVs if they end the epi on a cliffhanger and show an awesome precap..For the love of God, i cant tolerate the black magic shit today😡 Atleast aaj toh baksh de do and give us Asya scenes😭
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rin03

I think there is proof because that is the ONLY way this situation can be ended more better and properly. I cant see any other way Asad being able to give them all a royal dressing down without some proof, I guess he finds out the sweets were mixed up.

I definitely think there will be proof other wise it minimizes Asad's role in the entire confrontation which would serve no purpose. I have a strong feeling Razia may be forced to apologize publicly which will incite further hate for Asad and Zoya.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bheegi

Tanu could become the Razia in Asad's life. Just like Rashid, Asad could get trapped. Hope Asad is smarter than his abbu though. 

Btw does anyone else feel like Tanveer will miscarry that baby? Possibly in Ajmer. If Tannu's role is drawing to a close...I can see her losing her child, going crazy, blaming Zoe, trying to kill her and then having her truth exposed.
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Am gonna kill the CVs if they end the epi on a cliffhanger and show an awesome precap..For the love of God, i cant tolerate the black magic shit today😡 Atleast aaj toh baksh de do and give us Asya scenes😭

No blackmagic and no meow meow...I swear I'll throw something at my screen if either of these two things happen!
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I definitely think there will be proof other wise it minimizes Asad's role in the entire confrontation which would serve no purpose. I have a strong feeling Razia may be forced to apologize publicly which will incite further hate for Asad and Zoya.

Tanveer could provide Asad the proof - thereby backstabbing Razia. Razia may not suspect her (if this poisoned sweets has been planned by both of them - as Tanveer will seen to have fulfilled her part of the deal - send Zoya with the poisoned sweets!!)

This way Tannu wins more brownie points from Jammy while managing to humiliate Razia!

Does this make sense? 
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

Tanveer could provide Asad the proof - thereby backstabbing Razia. Razia may not suspect her (if this poisoned sweets has been planned by both of them - as Tanveer will seen to have fulfilled her part of the deal - send Zoya with the poisoned sweets!!)

This way Tannu wins more brownie points from Jammy while managing to humiliate Razia!

Does this make sense? 

yeah it does...but sure he would question how tanveer came by the proof...what would she say to that?
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

No blackmagic and no meow meow...I swear I'll throw something at my screen if either of these two things happen!

Esp. if they interject the meow meow in between the mitwa bg and ruin the Asya moment😡
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yeah it does...but sure he would question how tanveer came by the proof...what would she say to that?

Good point - havent thought of that... And am too tired now to theorise any further 😊
Off to have dinner and watch QH...

Catch you guys after the episode...
AnVishtian thumbnail

Exactly I can totally imagine Razia being forced to eat her own words in this case. Oooh that was so so so good! I feel like Tannu might give the proof herself in order to flop Razia's plans and also to gain more good favor outta Asad