The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 65

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by divc

I understand they need to balance out the episodes between the two families but I always feel like Asya scenes are rushed and family 2.0 scenes seem to drag on forever. I'm not asking for much but can they stop with the damn meow meow in the background, it's so annoying πŸ˜‘
AsYa scenes feels rushed beacuse we just cant get enough even if they are full 20 min, 😳

Meow thing is right now everyone's nerve but Gul. If you cant get rid of her, please atleast get rid of that BG tuneAngry

I wished they showed more scenes from immigration office than Razia and Shireen for sure.. Juhi and Surbhi are fun to watch anyday over these two..
I was just thinking that the way Zoya keep telling Asad he can't express his feelings might just lead him to confess as we read in an article. So maybe that article was true. personally, I don't think  confession will happen so soon but going by article and today's episode, it might. & I'm pretty sure we are in for a major heart-break. So CVs have to establish their relation properly before Tannu plays her final cards. SO confession and Ajmer visit might be our final epic scenes before we get separation!

@Ashraa It's this picture 

I love his expression in this pic. I really want it to play out on screen...like maybe he's having a conversation with the ring πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by delena90

Unless his OCD has got more severe I don't think he would change shirts between staring at the ring and throwing it.

Oh oh unless she says no and he throws the ring in anger and when he finds it he takes it to her and proposes romantically? πŸ˜ƒ

Btw where did he find a ring that quick? Does he just happen to have women's rings lying about his freakishly clean room?

🀣 Thats hilarious..I really wanna know where the ring came fromπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ..Kirann..

I was just thinking that the way Zoya keep telling Asad he can't express his feelings might just lead him to confess as we read in an article. So maybe that article was true. personally, I don't think  confession will happen so soon but going by article and today's episode, it might. & I'm pretty sure we are in for a major heart-break. So CVs have to establish their relation properly before Tannu plays her final cards. SO confession and Ajmer visit might be our final epic scenes before we get separation!

But on what basis do they separate? As someone pointed out it's not enuff to be engaged to extend the visa. She will have to be married if they are going with this. So its a big question mark really.

Has Asad colored his hair?😲 or is it just the lighting?
Originally posted by rogerrocks

🀣 Thats hilarious..I really wanna know where the ring came fromπŸ˜†

OMG YOU TWO <3 haha imagine him telling the ring , WOH ACTUALLY I WAANA USE U TO U KNOW WOH UM ACTUALLY WOH haha 
Originally posted by hsvs

I just got a thought,... What if Dilshad is doing all this on purpose? Putting pressure on son to do something to stop Zoya... She isnt an idiot...  She couldnt not have noticed the changed/ changing equations between son and guest. She also knows that her son is a stunted mule - so if she takes it up with Asad; he will run the other direction πŸ˜ƒ

Remember - Dilshad had mentioned in one of the earlier episodes that she wanted someone like Zoya to marry Asad??

Am again reading too much! Never will i learn! Silly me! πŸ˜†

What?! @ the bold!?! How could I have missed this? When and where did Dilshaad say this?!😲

Oh.. I see... maybe he is trying to figure out that will it fit zoya or not? πŸ˜†
on a serious note maybe he is thinking that is he doing the right thing or not by doing this engagement... like true Asad Ahmed Khan.. its against his principle na! 
lets see what happens..