Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
My favorite moment was when he screams ZOYAA and the way she keeps telling him he can't express his feelings. She expects him to just be there for her, console her, wipe away her tears. Awwhhh my baby<3
LoveAsYa222 thumbnail
Made this KaBhi edit guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love them so much ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..Kirann..

My favorite moment was when he screams ZOYAA and the way she keeps telling him he can't express his feelings. She expects him to just be there for her, console her, wipe away her tears. Awwhhh my baby<3

I loved that scene! And the fact she walked back up to him to yell at him for not comforting her...haha i think she is missing AsYalicious moments as much as we are. Bechari...there she was crying hoping dreamwala Asad would come and there he was standing pressing his forehead
Edited by delena90 - 11 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ok so where does the picture of Asad holding the ring fit in ? I guess it's after when he's contemplating what he just did.
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: delena90

๐Ÿค— hope it makes u feel better ๐Ÿ˜Š

I loved the AsYa scenes but Razia, the bedraggled cat and Medusa need to just stay off my screen. Gah!

Lol..Thank you๐Ÿค— Honestly, i think they are overdoing it a little..Am not expecting 20 minutes of Asya cos i know its a family drama but this whole black magic and Tannu shit is supremely annoying..Atleast stop playing that horrendous cat bg music..Its the worst thing on the show atm๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by rogerrocks - 11 years ago
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

Ok so where does the picture of Asad holding the ring fit in ? I guess it's after when he's contemplating what he just did.

I think this is the set up for a formal engagement. So we now have Asad being all pensive about what he has just done?
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

That must be offscreen one, Karan was checking the ring๐Ÿ˜†. His expression is hilarious in that..
hsvs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: delena90

I think this is the set up for a formal engagement. So we now have Asad being all pensive about what he has just done?

True, looks like there will be a formal engagement... They sowed the seeds for it today with Dilshad telling Asad: Rokoge tum use. main use jaane nahin doongi! 

So now after he announces the sagai, he can say - I did it for Ammi!! Idiot! 
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _vineeta_

That must be offscreen one, Karan was checking the ring๐Ÿ˜†. His expression is hilarious in that..

Haha yeah it looked like he was looking at it and going

"you cost THIS much?" "what do i do with you?"
delena90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: hsvs

True, looks like there will be a formal engagement... They sowed the seeds for it today with Dilshad telling Asad: Rokoge tum use. main use jaane nahin doongi! 

So now after he announces the sagai, he can say - I did it for Ammi!! Idiot! 

Which would then set up Ajmer. Ha! I am loving this. What is this, plan million and one that has failed for that cross-eyed cat?