Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: delena90

The blackmagic nonsense?

Yes the blackmagic is supposed to be on Shirin not Humeira or Ayaan. Unless Razia turns the situation into the poisoned sweets coming for Shirin then yea its possible for Dilshad to be blamed.
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't want so much of drama... can't AsYa just live happily ever after, honestly speaking I have no interest in Rashid's family.. I just watch the show for AsYa and when they show more of them I get irritated ๐Ÿคข
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..Ashraa..

I don't want so much of drama... can't AsYa just live happily ever after, honestly speaking I have no interest in Rashid's family.. I just watch the show for AsYa and when they show more of them I get irritated๐Ÿคข

I usually fast forward their scenes ๐Ÿ˜† I cant stand that other family, Razia is bareable because she is a good actress but even tthat cant stop me from forwarding.Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
giee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Yes the blackmagic is supposed to be on Shirin not Humeira or Ayaan. Unless Razia turns the situation into the poisoned sweets coming for Shirin then yea its possible for Dilshad to be blamed.

possibility that dilshad would be blamed is higher ๐Ÿ˜›
also it makes sense
zoe being blamed???
y wud dey even blame her??
she doesnt even know anyone neway
den y wud she harm dem?? ๐Ÿ˜•

n if zoe is to be blamed,den f course as u pppl said i want mr khan to come to her rescue

I usually fast forward their scenes ๐Ÿ˜† I cant stand that other family, Razia is bareable because she is a good actress but even tthat cant stop me from forwarding.

@Bold-- same here ๐Ÿ˜† when I watch it in YT I always skip it... they bore me to death.. and now that black magic thing ๐Ÿคข
AnVishtian thumbnail
@Giee:

I too dont see Zoya getting blamed especially Asad wont let anyone blame her now. He knows her very well and he wont make the mistake of misjudging her.
I surely hope he stands by her, I want him to stand infront of her and not let anyone point fingers at his Zoya
giee thumbnail

@Bold-- same here ๐Ÿ˜† when I watch it in YT I always skip it... they bore me to death.. and now that black magic thing ๐Ÿคข

the black magic thing is getting under my nerves now ๐Ÿ˜ก
n yesterday's precap
i was seriously like-"r u kidding me"  ๐Ÿคข
dey r unnecessarily dragging it

@Giee- the thing is that they don't have anything worth to show in that family so they are just unnecessarily dragging this track.
@Rin- You never know Asad can still blame her, he can misjudge her for some time and then know the truth.. Asad is Asad after all ๐Ÿ˜Ž 
AnVishtian thumbnail

@Bold-- same here๐Ÿ˜†when I watch it in YT I always skip it... they bore me to death.. and now that black magic thing๐Ÿคข

Ugh! That black magic thing only shireen could fall for but they are really pulling it with how utterly gulible Shireen is if she goes to Dilshad's house today.

And about Asad blaming her, I dont see it happening after all they been through. He knows how badily he has misjudged her in the past and he definitely she ain't capable of poisoning anyone. Now if someone in his house was poisoned then I see Asad not listening to Zoya and going off but Guffar's house? What does Zoya get by poisoning anyone there?Edited by Rin03 - 11 years ago
giee thumbnail

@Giee:

I too dont see Zoya getting blamed especially Asad wont let anyone blame her now. He knows her very well and he wont make the mistake of misjudging her.
I surely hope he stands by her, I want him to stand infront of her and not let anyone point fingers at his Zoya

hayeee

n i second that ๐Ÿ˜Š
Asad will definitely stand by her dis time ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
n if he doesnt trust me i ll knock him down 
๐Ÿ˜ก