Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Rin03

Haha thank you! :-D Glad you liked it! I plan on writing such reviews daily for TKF ๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes there were quite a few unnoticable moments between Asya, especially that hug with Dilshad! That was such a beautiful eye lock and he most definitely smiled back at her there. I bet he felt very satisfied seeing her with his mom like that. And Asas whispering Heads along with Zoya was fantastic!
She did? I did not see that! Ugh watching online has that disadvantage. The video is never as clear as the tv screen.

I dont think they will have him propose engagement until firday or next week maybe because now dolly needs to give him the idea, he needs tto get a ring and then finally he might ask those four words- "Will u marry me?" ๐Ÿ˜†

I think her confidence comes from Dilshad's excessive gushing and praising. Wasn't Dilshad the one saying Tannu and Jammy would have been a perfect couple in the future yada yada ya...She knows very well she has all their trust and she thinks she can manipulate Asad and she can but she underestimates Zoya too much.
But my main problem is how stupid is she? Does she think Asad will never figure out that baby isn't his?

But I loved her ttoday! She is making my cutiepies more and more closer! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oh! I was actually thinking of only posting it here :-) Just for TKF members since well... you guys know im crazy ๐Ÿ˜† But people outside TKF might not handle my crazy fangirl side... ๐Ÿ˜› but I will post it on the main forum too.

Thank god for you and your fangirling Rinnie!!! Loved the post!!!! Asad was too freaking adorable yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: avonii

O pls Asad will never sleep with that yuck!!!!! As he loves Zoya so deeply. That just disgusted me ewweww

Exactly! Wht the heck is BR thinking? She really needs to get her head checked!
I really wish Zoya invents something to torture that BR..lol.. That'll be lot of fun!!!
RMamsa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Rinni that was a super fantastic & entertaining post! I loved it to bits! โค๏ธ
raneeb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What does TKF stand for? am curious?
delena90 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ranz

What does TKF stand for? am curious?

The KaBhi Factor! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

Rin, OMG you are getting better and better girl. Love all the Avis and expressions. Last one of Despicable Me is just epic๐Ÿ˜†.

It wasawesome review. He heard her no I am not going,and was like so why had me carry luggage๐Ÿ˜›, dont you think he even cornered her, he wanted her tomake one finaldecision and stick to it,Poor guyjust cant handle her yes and no anymore๐Ÿ˜†
They both are getting better and better in deal with each other..

Thank u dear!! ๐Ÿค—
That lil girl of Despicable Me is so so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

All natak Akdu's,he couldn't show that maan main toh ladoo fut rahe hai te like this-

He wouldn't be Akdu if ain't mean ๐Ÿ˜›

Hahaha yes, He was so scared she might change her mind again. "Apka toh kuch barosa nahi hai. Kuch der baad phir se mind change karlengi"

Exactly! Asad still doesn't know how to handle Zoya properly but Zoya DEFINITELY knows how to corner him well by now and push him outta his shell!
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Is it just me or does anyone else think that the Zoyaan track has been changed cos of Rishab's attitude and his wish to quit? I mean, its only in the past two weeks that we have felt Ayaan and Zoya have no chance..Prior to that, the show was replete with symbolisms indicating that Ayaan will most probably fall for Zoya๐Ÿคข Its just difficult to believe that they din let Zoya and Ayaan come face to face only for them to meet at the holi function without anything significant happening๐Ÿ˜† Though i love Asad and Zoya, i really hope they weren't forced to tweak the storyline cos of some actor's stupid attitude cos that might result in disaster in the long run..
P.S.Despite the fact i always prefer the PH sticking to their original storyline, a part of me hopes that they don proceed with the Zoyaan track once they replace Rishab with a better actor๐Ÿ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: RMamsa

Rinni that was a super fantastic & entertaining post! I loved it to bits! โค๏ธ

Thank u sweetie! ๐Ÿค—
Ill post such reviews daily from now on! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Thank god for you and your fangirling Rinnie!!! Loved the post!!!! Asad was too freaking adorable yesterday ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Awee Del! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Asad got OWNED by his future wifey yesterday! ๐Ÿ˜†