The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 47

Posted: 11 years ago
AsYa scenes and Zoya Dilshaad Najma scenes WERE AMAZING!

Love how Asad and Zoya Cannot lie to EACHOTHER hahaha 

That was so friggin cute 

And he said heads Hayye Hayye and he was looking into the camera while saying those magical mat JAO zoya But he did not now it was on hahaha buddhu

And immigration officer track is on and dolly will see ASAD's love and zoya ka ishq ;) but 12 bake tak sagas announce eh wah wah 

Tannu answered for zoya but it's okay that will only pace it up , Asad will Speak his heart out but will put it off as his repence for the visa thing

Kali jaddu ka ilzam Dilshaad par Heh? Whaaattt the 

Perhaps Something has to do with Shirren proving badi bi that marriage decision was right or something hmm let's see

Overall a good epi
I haven't seen today's episode yet, was Asad's message intentional or was it recorded by accident ?
HOW FREAKIN ADORABLE WAS ASAD TODAY???!!!???

HE GOT BUSTED TWICE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ek baar from his own mouth and the other from the video...

Loved how Zoya told him to DEAL WITH IT.

And when he was stammering...woh woh...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by zaraak

I haven't seen today's episode yet, was Asad's message intentional or was it recorded by accident ?

Accident but he was looking at the camera when he said those things.
Ishaa, that do you mean "Tannu answered for zoya but it's okay that will only pace it up , Asad will Speak his heart out but will put it off as his repence for the visa thing"

Did I miss something in LU??

BTW, we should have Tanu fan club now, she made it all possible. Zoya jealous, Asad all amused at it, then realizing their love.. The more she tries the harder it is for them to live apart..
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Ishaa, that do you mean "Tannu answered for zoya but it's okay that will only pace it up , Asad will Speak his heart out but will put it off as his repence for the visa thing"

BTW, we should have Tanu fan club now, she made it all possible. Zoya jealous, Asad all amused at it, then realizing their love.. The more she tries the harder it is for them to live apart..

The immigration office calls for Zoe but billi picks the call. Zoe has to leave India by tomorrow 12 or something like that or else she will get deported. I am gonna guess Tanveer won't tell Zoe but this is just going to instigate Asad to propose...🤣 Billo Rani I think you should just give up!
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Yes that! Thnks , iPad typing with IPL in the bg does not help my cause hah
Originally posted by delena90

The immigration office calls for Zoe but billi picks the call. Zoe has to leave India by tomorrow 12 or something like that or else she will get deported. I am gonna guess Tanveer won't tell Zoe but this is just going to instigate Asad to propose...🤣 Billo Rani I think you should just give up!

Hahahahahah Del  amen to that stupid billi 
Originally posted by delena90

HOW FREAKIN ADORABLE WAS ASAD TODAY???!!!???

HE GOT BUSTED TWICE 🤣 ek baar from his own mouth and the other from the video...

Loved how Zoya told him to DEAL WITH IT.

And when he was stammering...woh woh...🤣

Asad is just a cutie patooti when it comes to Zoe hana

And zoya also becomes extra goofy with asad 

Loved how She taunted him saying again woh actually!!!

Wishful thinking or over thinking 

I really feel , that Asad telling zoya accident,y bout the heads tail thing does to an extent symbolize lesser MU between them ... 

Fingers crossed !