Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@Rin, nice analysis..

Agree sab ke sab confused hai, bechari Zoya and Humaira these Khan men can be so ruthless and hopeless.

Asad will take lot of time to get out of his shell, but Zoya wont leave him alone until then, for sure..

It was relly nice episode and agree Tanveer part is over rated. Zoya had confused look when she saw her in her room and then CD missing, please CVs dont make her complete oblivious fool now. Girl's brain works even when she is sleeping, let her pick some clues. BG tune for Tanveer is very annoying to say least..

Would love to see coin toss game now, by hook or crook she will make him say๐Ÿ˜‰ on her face..
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

@Rin, nice analysis..

Agree sab ke sab confused hai, bechari Zoya and Humaira these Khan men can be so ruthless and hopeless.

Asad will take lot of time to get out of his shell, but Zoya wont leave him alone until then, for sure..

It was relly nice episode and agree Tanveer part is over rated. Zoya had confused look when she saw her in her room and then CD missing, please CVs dont make her complete oblivious fool now. Girl's brain works even when she is sleeping, let her pick some clues. BG tune for Tanveer is very annoying to say least..

Would love to see coin toss game now, by hook or crook she will make him say๐Ÿ˜‰ on her face..

WORD!
bheegi thumbnail
@ Vineeta- I think Zoya should start catching onto Tanveer's game

She has already pointed out the api's anniversary conversation, then today the CD was missing, she even asked Tanveer sarcastically- tumhein tho pata hona chaahiye main kyun upset hoon

Hope Zoya's Bond girl lights go on soon
'
Frankly, even this new Tanveer doesn't have the oomph like Razia does. 
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Haha i loved this post Rinnie!!!

Shaz and you have it right...Zoe wears the pants in this relationship. I swear Asad will be stuck in "Woh actually" land for the rest of his life! Clueless idiot!

While I appreciated the monologue, I really wanted to hit the upside of his head. Does he think she is not hurting NOW with his indifference? *facepalm*

It's going to take a lot for Asad to admit that he is in love...to her i mean...but between the engagement and Ajmer poor guy doesn't stand a chance. Mr. Khan get ready to be disinfecting your room 24x7 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I loved how Tanveer's umpteenth plan failed. Girl, catch a clue!!! No matter what she does to create MUs it only brings AsYa together. *sends her two boxes of blueberry cheesecake*

Thank u sweetie! Glad u liked it :-)

Sadly I have resigned to the fact he will never take the first step until we corners him into doing so. Like Bheegi said Asad has taken on the girls role in this situation with all the internal dilemma and etc.

Yes after the intial fangirling and happiness wore off. I realised yet again he was an idiot! He knows she is just as attracted to him as he is to her and still behaves in that way! Idiot. But Im happy to know he admits he knows they both are attracted to each other at the very least.

Hahahaha! True ๐Ÿ˜ƒ But he still wont step dream world just yet. After that he will go onto the next step stage which is-

Torture both him and Zoya by being all close and touchy-feely then leave her standing.
Then next the acceptance and finally the biggest obstacle and test for their love before he finally going to be all-

Tannu thinks he has a chance despite everything. She ccant even get a clue by Asad's STFU expressions either, Im pretty sure Asad is gonna snap at her one day if she tries to come between tthem like she did with tthe tickets!
All I can say to Tannu is-

Actomyo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hey! KaBhians, if you are interested just go through this link๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by bhavnahm - 11 years ago
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: _vineeta_

@Rin, nice analysis..

Agree sabke sabconfused hai, bechari Zoya and Humaira these Khan men can be so ruthless and hopeless.
It was relly nice episode and agree Tanveer part is over rated. Zoya had confused lookwhen shesaw her in her room and then CD missing, please CVs dont make her complete oblivious fool now. Girl's brain works even when she is sleeping, let her pick some clues. BG tune for Tanveeris very annoying to say least..
Would love to see coin toss game now, by hook or crook she will make him say๐Ÿ˜‰on her face..

Thank u Vineeta! :-)

Unfortunately and also in a way fortunate fact is other than Zoya and the villians, The rest are idiots and easily fooled.

Zoya is smart, she will pick up the signs soon enough once Tannu messes up big time then Zoya will be on alert. Right now Tannu has gainrd her trust therefore Zoya isn't doubting her much and Zoya is too focused on her own problems.

The eldest Khan has already left Dilshad and Shireen confused now the legacy shall be carried on by the sons, Asad has hope because Zoya knows him well enough and will bring him out of his shell but Ayaan not so much hope for him.
They all make me want to-

After he stops the coin toss,Zoya will catch him red handed and is gonna be all like-

And about Tannu and her BG, whenever she comes on. Ill be-

So i dont really care to notice the BG ๐Ÿ˜† I FF her scenes.
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

hey! KaBhians, if you are interested just go through this link๐Ÿ˜Š

Sarun are leading!
Actomyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Sarun are leading!

ofcourse they will be! They were magical and now it's Kabhi's turn๐Ÿ˜Š I don't know what is the outcome of all these polls, but all I know is they do play a role in popularity and QH, AsYa and KaBhi need to be more popular, because they deserve it๐Ÿ˜Š
AnVishtian thumbnail
Originally posted by: bhavnahm

ofcourse they will be! They were magical and now it's Kabhi's turn๐Ÿ˜ŠI don't know what is the outcome of all these polls, but all I know is they do play a role in popularity and QH, AsYa and KaBhi need to be more popular, because they deserve it๐Ÿ˜Š

Yup! But we need to start voting!
This is the first poll that has KaBhi rather than Asya. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KaBhi needs more popularity and promotion but sadly these news people dont give us much KaBhi interviews. Sarun used to cash in quite a bit on their offscreen popularity with IV's and off screen masti and all that, If only KaBhi did the same rather than them focusing Ksg only.
Actomyo thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rin03

Yup! But we need to start voting!
This is the first poll that has KaBhi rather than Asya. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
KaBhi needs more popularity and promotion but sadly these news people dont give us much KaBhi interviews. Sarun used to cash in quite a bit on their offscreen popularity with IV's and off screen masti and all that, If only KaBhi did the same rather than them focusing Ksg only.

it's because Karan was hugely popular and these channels have gained a lot because of his popularity during DMG days, Surbhi is very new so they sideline her and highlight on past glory. In case of Sarun both were not hugely popular from their previous shows though Sanaya had quiet a fanbase, so they clicked as a pair rather than one man show!