Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Okay just saw the episode and it was so Asyalicious!

Asad is confused about Zoya.

Zoya is confused about Asad.

Humeira is confused about Ayaan.

Ayaan is born confused.

Aur hum?

We are all confused as to what to make of this confusions ka confusion!

I LOVED the first half where Asad and Zoya are complaining about each other, how perfectly in sync their thoughts were.

She drives me mad.

He drives me mad.

If only they knew how mad they drove us too 😆

"Yeh khud confused hai aur dusro ko bhi confused bana dete hai" So true Zoya! *nods*

But how freakin adorable was Zoya when she slowly started accepting the fact she would stay ONLY if Mr.Khan asks her 😆
I wanted to badly pull her cheeks in that scene!

Then quickly she realises how weak she sounds and puts out the impossible demand that he has to look in hher eyes and tell her "Mat Jao Zoya"
Oh Zoya, weren't you the one who said he was emotionally challenged? You should know better. 😛

And oh my god! How many times did they dream today?? 😲
Record break kiya dono ne!

Humzie is such a sweet gal! *huggles* I love her!

Ayaan, Your an ass!

Your definitely one of the Khan men!

But Asad has atleast gone past that stage of avoidance and being mean to Zoya but Ayaan is at the beginning of his "Imma gonna be A-Hole to the girl who loves me" stage.

"Isse zyaada personal message toh airport ke announcer deta hai Mr.Khan" You tell him Zoya!

I mean what is up with the "Hope you have a successful life and fulfil your dreams yada yada" Asad??

I nearly fell off laughing at that line, im wondering even if love letters will be useful for this guy now! This guy is so hopeless! 😆

One thing I really really loved about the episode was Asad's inner monologue!!
I was waiting so long to hear it and Boy was I pleased to hear what goes on his head!

"Main janta hoon ke ye un chaha khichao hum dodno ke beech hai yeh tumhe bhi utna hi satata hai jitna mujhe"
"Main nahi chahta ke tum mere paas ao kion ke agar tum mere qareeb ayi toh shayad main dard
ke siwa tumhe kuch na de paoon"

That really made me understand Asad a bit more, Its not the differences between them but he just totally afraid of turning out like his father who hurt his mother. Asad only knows the kind of love that hurts, his parents relationship being prime example.
And Im sure he is more adamant on this reason after realising how badly he had hurt her in the past!
No matter even if Zoya stays back. He will still be such a confused and hopeless soul until he finally accepts the past and ia ready to change his present.

Overall it was a wonderful episode thiugh they dragged it quite a bit with Tannu being EVERYWHERE!

That bitch prances around im every corner of the house and no one seems to notice her.

Someone just PUNCH her already!

Precap was Awesome!

Asad ka smile 😳

Im sure Zoya wont let him off easily, She will probably use the coin toss to make him FINALLY open his mouth
She knows very well how to handle her Mr.Khan now 😉
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Zoe's defo gana be the emotionally stronger one in the love story and she wont even be all coy and shy to admit her feelings openly to Scared out his pants Mr Khan.I can iamgine what it would be like with these twopost Marriage,Zoe will hve to take charge and first steps to always leading and showing the way even in the bedroom...Mr Khan toh nahi naveli dulhan ki tara sharma thi rahenge...😆
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rin03

Ayaan is born confused.

Aur hum?

I LOVED the first half where Asad and Zoya are complaining about each other, how perfectly in sync their thoughts were.

She drives me mad.

He drives me mad.

"Yeh khud confused hai aur dusro ko bhi confused bana dete hai" So true Zoya! *nods*

But how freakin adorable was Zoya when she slowly started accepting the fact she would stay ONLY if Mr.Khan asks her 😆

Then quickly she realises how weak she sounds and puts out the impossible demand that he has to look in hher eyes and tell her "Mat Jao Zoya"
Oh Zoya, weren't you the one who said he was emotionally challenged? You should know better. 😛

Ayaan, Your an ass!

But Asad has atleast gone past that stage of avoidance and being mean to Zoya but Ayaan is at the beginning of his "Imma gonna be A-Hole to the girl who loves me" stage.

"Isse zyaada personal message toh airport ke announcer deta hai Mr.Khan" You tell him Zoya!

I mean what is up with the "Hope you have a successful life and fulfil your dreams yada yada" Asad??

I nearly fell off laughing at that line, im wondering even if love letters will be useful for this guy now! This guy is so hopeless! 😆

I was waiting so long to hear it and Boy was I pleased to hear what goes on his head!

"Main janta hoon ke ye un chaha khichao hum dodno ke beech hai yeh tumhe bhi utna hi satata hai jitna mujhe"
"Main nahi chahta ke tum mere paas ao kion ke agar tum mere qareeb ayi toh shayad main dard

That really made me understand Asad a bit more, Its not the differences between them but he just totally afraid of turning out like his father who hurt his mother. Asad only knows the kind of love that hurts, his parents relationship being prime example.
And Im sure he is more adamant on this reason after realising how badly he had hurt her in the past!
No matter even if Zoya stays back. He will still be such a confused and hopeless soul until he finally accepts the past and ia ready to change his present.

Overall it was a wonderful episode thiugh they dragged it quite a bit with Tannu being EVERYWHERE!

That bitch prances around im every corner of the house and no one seems to notice her.

Precap was Awesome!

Asad ka smile 😳

Im sure Zoya wont let him off easily, She will probably use the coin toss to make him FINALLY open his mouth

Wicked post Rin...loved your take on the episode...it was an  AsYalicious episode alright.
Mr Khan is scared out his wits and Zoe I reckon ,or it' seems pretty obvious that she aint one to hold back,she will openly admit her feeelings and will defo persue it.no matter how much of a knock back she gets from him.You know what I'd like to see,since Asad aint one to take the initiative I would love to see a bold  Zoe take charge, just grab him and land him a biiig samcking whopper full on the lips...leaving him even more dazzled and confused then ever before!😆

Aur Mr Khan yeh kehta rahe,"Miss Faroooqui,yeh aapne aacha nahin kiya...sharam or libaaz ki bhi koi  cheez hoti hain"Zoe lands him another big swooshing whopper and shuts him up.😆

Mr Khan toh gayi kaam se!😆
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaz2009

[DIV]Wicked post Rin...loved your take on the episode...it was an AsYalicious episode alright.
>Mr Khan is scared out his wits and Zoe I reckon ,or it' seems pretty obvious that she aint one to hold back,she will openly admit her feeelings and will defo persue it.no matter how much of a knock back shegets from him.You know what I'd like to see,since Asad aint one to take the initiative I would love to see a bold Zoe take charge,just grab him and land him a biiig samcking whopper full on the lips...leaving him even more dazzled and confused then ever before!😆
Aur Mr Khan yeh kehta rahe,"Miss Faroooqui,yeh aapne aacha nahin kiya...sharam or libaaz ki bhikoi cheez hoti hain"Zoe lands him another big swooshing whopper and shuts him up.😆

Mr Khan toh gayi kaam se!😆

Thank u babe! Glad u liked it 😃 Im gonna try do such reviews more often in the AT!

I agree with you! I always felr Zoya will be the one to take the step forward. She will push him to his edge point before he can finally take charge. Frankly Zoya wears the pants in this relationship 😆

Hahahha! oh my god, I would LOVE if that happened!
Zoya will be all like "Aap se kuch nahi ho sakta hai
Mr.Khan" and just grabs him and french kisses him there and then! 😆

Asad will be TOTALLY shaken outta his stupidity.
bheegi thumbnail
I agree, in their relationship, Zoya acts like most men do when they are in love and Asad acts like a confused damsel in love

Maybe Zoya should just get down on her knees and confess. Then run after Asad till he says 'Haan'

Happy Birthday Karishma!
Edited by bheegi - 11 years ago
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
You know for a grown man Asad sure does daydream a lot. Haha it would be the biggest troll moment if the show ends with the dargah scene and we find out Asad had been dreaming the entire thing all this time ðŸ˜†
AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: divc

You know for a grown man Asad sure does daydream a lot. Haha it would be the biggest troll moment if the show ends with the dargah scene and we find out Asad had been dreaming the entire thing all this time😆

@Bold:

That would be the cruelest thing that they could ever do the audience.

But also I would be surprised that Asad dreamt such a long and complicated story with gudiya factory raazz, tannu and etc etc.in the few minutes spent in the dargah 😆)
In reality. By the time he wakes up from the dream, Im pretty sure Zoya would have gotten married and came to the dargah with her children.
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rin03

Ayaan is born confused.

Aur hum?

She drives me mad.

He drives me mad.

Ayaan, Your an ass!

Precap was Awesome!

Asad ka smile 😳

Haha i loved this post Rinnie!!!

Shaz and you have it right...Zoe wears the pants in this relationship. I swear Asad will be stuck in "Woh actually" land for the rest of his life! Clueless idiot!

While I appreciated the monologue, I really wanted to hit the upside of his head. Does he think she is not hurting NOW with his indifference? *facepalm*

It's going to take a lot for Asad to admit that he is in love...to her i mean...but between the engagement and Ajmer poor guy doesn't stand a chance. Mr. Khan get ready to be disinfecting your room 24x7 😃

I loved how Tanveer's umpteenth plan failed. Girl, catch a clue!!! No matter what she does to create MUs it only brings AsYa together. *sends her two boxes of blueberry cheesecake*