The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 41

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikolai_gogol

Why would Asad  be able to give her only dard? Because his father left him when he was a kid and now he's a successful architect with a loving mother and sister? Ever heard of dating? Why are you thinking of long term future plans? You dont have to propose marriage when you are only attracted to her. Just ask Zoya out, take things slow. argh. 

Dont you know stuff like dating, asking a girl out etc. don exist on Indian TV?๐Ÿ˜ฒ You fall in love, phir engagement and then straightaway get married but haan no consummation๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Ishaaxx

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN ASAD AHMED KHAN CANNOT SAY RUKH JAO ZOYA ETC BUT CAN OUTRIGHTLY ANNOUNCE HIS ENGAGEMENT TO HER  HER WITHOUT ASKING HER FIRST TO MAKE HER STAY FOREVER ! Hahahahahah 

That's Our AAK for you ;) 

ASAD AHMED KHAN thy middle name is IDIOT! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Welcome to Indian television

How to date - A dummies guide

Step 1 - GET MARRIED

๐Ÿ˜†

Hey RC you missed a couple of steps

Step 1 - Misunderstand beautiful girl

Step 2- Save said misunderstood beautiful girl from dangerous situations

Step 3 - Blame misunderstood girl for all situations

Step 4 - Get Married

For further steps:

Step 6 -  Come up with some excuse and do not consummate marriage

Step 7 - Have more misunderstanding

Step 8 - After year filled with trials and tribulations finally consummate marriage leaving the audience to wonder how you kept it in your pants for so long!

Originally posted by delena90

Hey RC you missed a couple of steps

Step 1 - Misunderstand beautiful girl

Step 2- Save said misunderstood beautiful girl from dangerous situations

Step 3 - Blame misunderstood girl for all situations

Step 4 - Get Married

For further steps:

Step 6 -  Come up with some excuse and do not consummate marriage

Step 7 - Have more misunderstanding

Step 8 - After year filled with trials and tribulations finally consummate marriage leaving the audience to wonder how you kept it in your pants for so long!

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Oops

This is the more detailed version ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Rockerchic

๐Ÿคฃ

๐Ÿคฃ

Oops

This is the more detailed version ๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I am telling you he is an IDIOT!!! God he could have saved everybody the heartache if he had just told her to stay.

Btw didn't you love that he acknowledged that there was something between them today? I wanted to hug the baby when he said that all he could offer was pain (possibly). Silly fellow doesn't realize how much pain she is in being away from him...pfft...MEN!
Am so glad they are finally showing things from Asad's perspective..I loved that whole scne..But honestly he is such a duffer..I mean, who says stuff like hope u had a pleasant stay, wish u all success, hope all your dreams come true to someone who has stayed for so long at your place๐Ÿ˜† For a moment, he looked like a hotel manager who was enquiring if his customer had a pleasant stay and wishing her happy journey๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

OH MY WORD! 

THIS IS EPIC YOU GUYS ๐Ÿ˜†

HAHA. 
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Am so glad they are finally showing things from Asad's perspective..I loved that whole scne..But honestly he is such a duffer..I mean, who says stuff like hope u had a pleasant stay, wish u all success, hope all your dreams come true to someone who has stayed for so long at your place๐Ÿ˜† For a moment, he looked like a hotel manager who was enquiring if his customer had a pleasant stay and wishing her happy journey๐Ÿ˜†

I loved how Zoe confronted him about that!!! I swear for a businessman he has no common street smarts! Pah!

๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But you have to give it to them. They follow it to a T  irrespective of the show, channel or anything๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by rogerrocks