The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 35

Posted: 11 years ago
Karan wahi is not a good idea cause I have crush on him since forever and I might just jump ship and join the zoyaan fan club if that happens ๐Ÿ˜† And I am totally digging the idea of wahi surubhi as a couple in real life
Originally posted by Rin03

How about:
Gautam Gulati -

Deepak Sandhu-

There are more but cant remember for now!

@Bhavna:
Actually the original n first angry man was Rajeev Khandewal as Sujal! He was the first Mr.Darcy for Ekta!
I would have suggested him, No offense to KSG fans but Rajeev would steal his thunder in acting department but he is old and is now a bollywood actor.

Iqbal is just <33
He would give Ksg such strong competition on screen! But yes he elder and also he did share screen space With Our Zoya durin Dil dance aur dhoka special thingy by Zee! :-D

Oh! Yeah, I forgot about Sujal! May be because I didn't watch KTH much and Angad was a singer, rockstar and had biceps, abs, so was attracted more to him๐Ÿ˜Š
Karan Wahi, Harshad Chopra ...Is this Ayaan we're talking abt? ๐Ÿคฃ How can these guys replace Ayaan? They at least need to look a bit like Ayaan or else we won't even believe its the same character ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by LoveAsYa222 - 11 years ago
Oh yes Pravesh Raana

Or Mayaank Anand from DMG?
Geeez, you guys are already getting your new Ayaan ready? ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Karan Wahi, Harshad Chopra ...Is this Ayaan we're talking abt? ๐Ÿคฃ How can these guys replace Ayaan? They at least need to look a bit like Ayaan or else we won't even believe its the same character ๐Ÿ˜†

Well new Tanveer looks nothing like old Tanveer so it shouldn't a problem ๐Ÿ˜†
And did you guys watch the RCB match? โ˜บ๏ธ
Rajini, DID YOU WATCH IT? ๐Ÿ˜ณEdited by Sruthi_Virmanli - 11 years ago
Okay you guys are getting me way too excited about  a replacement Ayaan. I should feel bad for saying this but now I really want Rishabh to leave ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by divc

Well new Tanveer looks nothing like old Tanveer so it shouldn't a problem ๐Ÿ˜†
Ahah well they don't look that different but Karan Wahi/Harshad/Other ones u mentioned and Rishab are just an amazing combinations๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by bhavnahm

Oh! Yeah, I forgot about Sujal! May be because I didn't watch KTH much and Angad was a singer, rockstar and had biceps, abs, so was attracted more to him๐Ÿ˜Š

Iqbal n Rajeev my two fav actors of telly world!
I LOVED Rajeev as Sujal, he totally nailed the arrogant young man's role and as Captain Rajveer from LRL, he was a talented actor!

I loved Iqbal too as Angad but Kripa irritated me so did not watch it much but later he came on Sanjog and I loved him there!