Qubool Hai

The KaBhiFactor 5.0; This is where the party's:Note 151 - Page 20

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Rin03

Yes! I LOVE that about this.The way he embraces her and she fits perfectly into his arms, he is holding her as if he will not let her go even if she wants to leave. His face is in her hair, breathing in her scent and she lays her head on his chest welcoming in his protection and love.
He definitely has to totally get into his character, He should believe he is Asad and she is his Zoya. They also need to develop a close friendship with each other which helps them to be comfortable with that level of intense intimacy of their characters

I KNOW RIGHT!!! They fit so perfectly together...it's like a puzzle and they're the pieces and they were meant to be together. 

Hayeee! I like the hug and off-screen, they were practicing. My babies are just so--uff! Love it!

I know a lot of people who do romantic scenes and aren't friends, but it's nice that KSG took his time with Surbhi and made it comfy for both of them. B/c it can be hard.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnVishtian thumbnail
Ahem aahem! 😉

bheegi thumbnail
If anyone is interested, my daily review is up: Apr 8

KunwaariDaayan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Rin03

Not Asad, more like Ksg tapped into his inner Armaan 😉 😛

What a sizzlingly hot hug that is!I cnt wait to see this hug...man...it is one epic hug...it's making me go all gooey and mushy,and excited with adrenalin rush!Blushing
bheegi thumbnail
What's everyone's favorite scene of the episode today?

Mine is Zoya blushing when she received Jahanpanah's call. Surbhi just nailed that scene once again. She has such a reserve of emotional expressions. Everyday,she takes a new one out from her kitty. Kudos to the actress in her. She is literally living Zoya's part. Zoya looked like a girl in love today...can't wait to see it on HD tonight.

Please post your fav scene from today.
AnVishtian thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bheegi

<font color="#330099">What's everyone's favorite scene of the episode today?</font>

<font color="#330099">Mine is Zoya blushing when she received Jahanpanah's call. Surbhi just nailed that scene once again. She has such a reserve of emotional expressions. Everyday,she takes a new one out from her kitty. Kudos to the actress in her. She is literally living Zoya's part. Zoya looked like a girl in love today...can't wait to see it on HD tonight.</font>

<font color="#330099">Please post your fav scene from today.</font>

Mine has to be that Zoya blushing scene and the last scene!

The way he kept staring at her as if urging her not to take that ticket. And the way she took tthe ticket slowly from his hand, their hands brushing against each other while asad is left to stare after her helplessly unable to even stop her.
They nailed that scene!
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

What's everyone's favorite scene of the episode today?

Mine is Zoya blushing when she received Jahanpanah's call. Surbhi just nailed that scene once again. She has such a reserve of emotional expressions. Everyday,she takes a new one out from her kitty. Kudos to the actress in her. She is literally living Zoya's part. Zoya looked like a girl in love today...can't wait to see it on HD tonight.

Please post your fav scene from today.

Hey Sangeetha,Surbhi is such a great actress and is improving by the day!She is brilliant at emoting to absolutely nail it...the range of emotions she is able to bring about in the space of literally seconds,is just commnedable.I also really liked,that scene,on the phone with herJahapannah...gosh...I just cnt get enough of Surbhi,she really has breathed her own lease of life into Zoya.
KSH wa salso really good,in that phone scene too,his anxiety,panic,as Asad was also bang on.
bheegi thumbnail
Yes, Rin and Shaz...both KSG and SJ are living their characters. I know KSG has always believed in portraying the character realistically but SJ amazes me everyday. That's why their chemistry is rocking. 

Shaz...please add me to your list of members.

I think if I am right, this was the first time Zoya blushed on the show..can't imagine how it will be after they confess.
FazidaK18 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HD youtube link for Engagement Promo!! Sooo excited!!! 
KunwaariDaayan thumbnail

Yes, Rin and Shaz...both KSG and SJ are living their characters. I know KSG has always believed in portraying the character realistically but SJ amazes me everyday. That's why their chemistry is rocking. 

Shaz...please add me to your list of members.

I think if I am right, this was the first time Zoya blushed on the show..can't imagine how it will be after they confess.

Your on the list now babe!😊