Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Write the plot, guess the film part 4 (Page 71)

Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20122

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Robin-

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Husband is in an accident and presumed to be dead. Pregnant wife is kicked out of the house by evil mother in law. She then jumps off the bridge and tries to commit suicide but miraculously survives along with the fetus except loses her eye sight.Husband comes back home to see his wife missing. MIL says she is dead. Husband is heartbroken, a girl from his past enters, she loves him, he doesn't. One day the husband and the girl meet a little girl that sells dolls. Turns out it is his daughter, husband and wife meet, wife's eyesight is restored and the girl vanishes into the horizon singing a popular sad song.Cry
any more hint pls


Yea, the other girl is now an overweight actress who is rumored to be the real mother of a current popular actress.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kitkataha

Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 3925

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Happy-go-lucky spoilt brat NRI girl gives up her Brit boyfriend and marries a desi boy.


Namaste London
Mani-RK IF-Sizzlerz
Mani-RK
Mani-RK

Joined: 05 December 2011
Posts: 16538

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Happy-go-lucky spoilt brat NRI girl gives up her Brit boyfriend and marries a desi boy.
namaste london
kitkataha IF-Rockerz
kitkataha
kitkataha

Joined: 24 November 2012
Posts: 5275

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Yup, Roshan, it was Dilwale.

Damn, these all are so hard. I can't guess any.

Here's one: A bhuddha who thinks he's some hot shit flirts and romance. He pretends to be a contract killer in order to save his son from Gangsters.
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20122

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie_Pri

Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

Husband is in an accident and presumed to be dead. Pregnant wife is kicked out of the house by evil mother in law. She then jumps off the bridge and tries to commit suicide but miraculously survives along with the fetus except loses her eye sight. Husband comes back home to see his wife missing. MIL says she is dead. Husband is heartbroken, a girl from his past enters, she loves him, he doesn't. One day the husband and the girl meet a little girl that sells dolls. Turns out it is his daughter, husband and wife meet, wife's eyesight is restored and the girl vanishes into the horizon singing a popular sad song. Cry


Seriously ConfusedConfused clues plzz its old movie 4 sure 



Yea, the other girl in the film is now an overweight retired actress who is rumored to be the real mother of a current popular actress.LOL
Cutie_Pri IF-Dazzler
Cutie_Pri
Cutie_Pri

Joined: 19 June 2010
Posts: 3925

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by Kal El

Originally posted by -Robin-

Originally posted by Kal El

Criminal A kills man B and impersonates him. B returns as Zorro-type vigilante.
which decade?


The glorious 90s Approve



Jackie Shroff?



Nahin


Govinda is it Embarrassed
JollyRancher. IF-Sizzlerz
JollyRancher.
JollyRancher.

Joined: 09 November 2011
Posts: 22121

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
the hero meets a woman in white on a highway.. he comes to know that she is dead and her accident just occurred in that road, he starts seeing her everywhere, but its actually a controversy for the hero.

hint: 5 decades back. LOL
Chameli_billi IF-Sizzlerz
Chameli_billi
Chameli_billi

Joined: 16 June 2012
Posts: 20122

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Ashraa..

the hero meets a woman in white on a highway.. he comes to know that she is dead and her accident just occurred in that road, he starts seeing her everywhere, but its actually a controversy for the hero.

hint: 5 decades back. LOL


Nooorie...noorie aja re?LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Plot of movie Mental

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: arsalansyed117   Replies: 55   Views: 3458

arsalansyed117 55 3458 20 March 2013 at 11:41pm by desicrowd
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1156

ViccoTurmeric 1 1156 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1725

Gobsmacked 6 1725 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2382

~LiNa~ 5 2382 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index