Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Write the plot, guess the film part 4 (Page 42)

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneStepCloser

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by OneStepCloser

step mom falls for the adopted son who is in love with his adoptive father's daughter.

Pinch what a screwed up story...guess
There is movie like this too

i had seen it as a kid...didn realize then what a shitty story it has Shocked
Movie name plzzShocked

Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 6906

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

@OneStep: Whaat?! Please do tell me its something that you made up. That's pukeworthy. Yelch

can u believe i have seen this shit in theater? Pinch
yateem - starring sunny deol
Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 6906

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by OneStepCloser

Originally posted by -SalShah4eva-

Originally posted by OneStepCloser

step mom falls for the adopted son who is in love with his adoptive father's daughter.

Pinch what a screwed up story...guess
There is movie like this too

i had seen it as a kid...didn realize then what a shitty story it has Shocked
Movie name plzzShocked

h-b guessed it...its yateem

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SalShah4eva-

-SalShah4eva- IF-Achieverz
-SalShah4eva-
-SalShah4eva-

Joined: 13 March 2006
Posts: 118305

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneStepCloser

Originally posted by krystal_watz

@OneStep: Whaat?! Please do tell me its something that you made up. That's pukeworthy. Yelch

can u believe i have seen this shit in theater? Pinch
yateem - starring sunny deol
sunil deol Shocked
Hakuna-Matataa IF-Rockerz
Hakuna-Matataa
Hakuna-Matataa

Joined: 31 March 2012
Posts: 6906

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
playboy marries his client for money and later starts affair with her secretary. they kill the wife, but cops find out the evidence and husband is screwed up.
Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 37600

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by OneStepCloser

playboy marries his client for money and later starts affair with her secretary. they kill the wife, but cops find out the evidence and husband is screwed up.

hint please ? LOL
priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Joined: 01 October 2010
Posts: 7621

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
A wife s killed. And husband is blamed Husband and his lawyer fall for each other during investigation

Edited by priya_cool_123 - 07 April 2013 at 10:01pm
frosty Goldie
frosty
frosty

Joined: 19 June 2005
Posts: 1984

Posted: 07 April 2013 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya_cool_123

A wife s killed. And husband is blamed Husband and his lawyer fall for each other during investigation


Kasoor

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

krystal_watz

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Plot of movie Mental

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: arsalansyed117   Replies: 54   Views: 3554

arsalansyed117 54 3554 20 March 2013 at 11:41pm by desicrowd
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1200

ViccoTurmeric 1 1200 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1972

Gobsmacked 6 1972 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 2   Views: 2495

~LiNa~ 2 2495 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index