Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

   
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Write the plot, guess the film part 4 (Page 100)

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Joined: 10 August 2009
Posts: 14420

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Repost. Answer it peeps. LOL
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Girl torn between ex and current boyfriend, can't decide who to marry.


thoda aur kuch hint..LOL


Basu Chattdrjee.

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Repost:
Film is based on the cause that made Salman fans happy and for a change the thread did not get hijacked to discuss pavements

Hint uncovered by Dex: Bone marrow transplant



how old?

.Omkara. IF-Addictz
.Omkara.
.Omkara.

Joined: 12 March 2011
Posts: 51619

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz



Basu Chattdrjee.

Tum Bin
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by krystal_watz

Repost. Answer it peeps. LOL
Originally posted by krystal_watz

Girl torn between ex and current boyfriend, can't decide who to marry.


thoda aur kuch hint..LOL


Basu Chattdrjee.


Bullsie said Rajnigandha.. no clue who Basu Chatteree is and I googled it..LOL

Bullsie your clue sucks.. the exercising one..Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BullsEye777

Kal El IF-Rockerz
Kal El
Kal El

Joined: 12 December 2006
Posts: 9950

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
I am adding a few details to make it easier for you guys


X and Y are very close friends.

X tells Y he is ABCD. Y does not fully understand but is happy for X.

Y falls in love with M

X is in love with N

X and N's love story involves a chimp couple.

Y finds out X is not ABCD and is furious.

Y loses M.

N turns out to be the child of one of the villains

Y becomes 'jungle ka sher' and gets involved with tribals.

M is alive.

M and X turn out to be long lost siblings

X masquerades as 'jungle ke sher' to lure the other sher out.

X and Y fight and make up.

Chimp couple gets married.




Evil Smile


Edited by Kal El - 08 April 2013 at 1:40am
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 19330

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ChillMahaul-

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Repost:
Film is based on the cause that made Salman fans happy and for a change the thread did not get hijacked to discuss pavements

Hint uncovered by Dex: Bone marrow transplant



how old?


80s. Girl became a 'goddess' in later life
-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Joined: 20 August 2007
Posts: 47732

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kal El

I am adding a few details to make it easier for you guys


X and Y are very close friends.

X tells Y he is ABCD. Y does not fully understand but is happy for X.

Y falls in love with M

X is in love with N

X and N's love story involves a chimp couple.

Y finds out X is not ABCD and is furious.

Y loses M.

N turns out to be the child of one of the villains

Y becomes 'jungle ka sher' and gets involved with tribals.

M is alive.

M and X turn out to be long lost siblings

X masquerades as 'jungle ke sher' to lure the other sher out.

X and Y fight and make up.

Chimp couple gets married.




Evil Smile


Wacko
BullsEye777 IF-Sizzlerz
BullsEye777
BullsEye777

Joined: 11 November 2012
Posts: 19330

Posted: 08 April 2013 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BullsEye777

Originally posted by BullsEye777

Exercising makes this hero a po*n starLOL

Guess


This hero is not for the masses


Let me make Pullo happy.

This guy acted in another movie with woof woof's ownerLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Plot of movie Mental

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: arsalansyed117   Replies: 55   Views: 3458

arsalansyed117 55 3458 20 March 2013 at 11:41pm by desicrowd
Kahaani wins Best film at Fijji film festiva!

Author: ViccoTurmeric   Replies: 1   Views: 1158

ViccoTurmeric 1 1158 22 October 2012 at 12:39pm by abby_girl30
Peepli Live named Best Film at Durban film fest

Author: Gobsmacked   Replies: 6   Views: 1727

Gobsmacked 6 1727 04 August 2010 at 10:33am by perfectlyflawed
Film cast unhappy with their film!

Author: ~LiNa~   Replies: 5   Views: 2384

~LiNa~ 5 2384 09 May 2006 at 4:29am by ellemenopee

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index