Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Band::Baaja::Breakup ||Thread 1-Complete|| (Page 90)

hearty_harsha Senior Member
hearty_harsha
hearty_harsha

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 12:10am | IP Logged
nice teaser
waiting for update

ananya786 Senior Member
ananya786
ananya786

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:25am | IP Logged
can't wait for the update...
..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Chapter 3 ~ Just Like High School

Flashback in Bold Italics

"No, No... You are getting it all wrong... We don't want finger sandwiches. The client has changed the appetizer to an all vegetarian entree." Payal said in a calm voice without looking bored when Khushi walked into the main office after the meeting.

Khushi dropped Her bag on the chair and the jacket on the table. With a loud sigh, She plopped in to the seat next to Payal.

"You mean to say the finger sandwiches are out and the vegetarian platters are in??" The man on the speaker phone said in a bored voice.

"Yes. And be sure that they are kept warm through out." Payal instructed.

"Okay Ma'am. Thank You for calling Taj Caterers- You ask, We deliver." The man said and the phone clicked.

Payal turned around to Khushi but was still staring at the screen of Her planner.

"K, I am through with the caterers for the Malhotra's wedding this Sunday. Its the last of this month. After which we begin planning for the Kashyap-Raizada Wedding." Payal said ticking off something on her list.

"And about the florist, you will have to talk to NK about the floral arrangements and then confirm the order with Me." Payal said and then pointed to the sheet design, "Its a poolside wedding."

Khushi wordlessly looked at the designs and remembered the incident where she had gone to Arnav's house for the school project and He had pushed Her in to the pool.

"OMG! KHUSHI, ARNAV! Stop it ! NOW!" Anjali screamed from the door of the poolside.

Arnav and Khushi were pulling each others hair.

"Arnav.. Stop it..! Khushi!! Stop it!" Anjali pulled Khushi away from Arnav. "What is the matter?? Why are You two behaving like animals??"

"I asked Her to prepare coffee for Me... She made bitter coffee purposely and when I did not like it, She threw the coffee on Me!" Arnav growled while pushing His hair behind.

"You could have asked Me to prepare it light!" Khushi screamed,"Di... He pushed Me into the pool" Khushi pouted adorably and twisted Her dripping hair to prove Her point.

"What??" Anjali looked at Arnav in shock.

"I think You deserved the push.. I hope the pool water cleaned Your brain!" Arnav shrugged His shoulders.

"Well... Then You deserve the bitter coffee... Even the lighter one would taste bitter considering the person drinking it plus I hope the hot coffee burnt Your ego." Khushi said sticking Her tongue out.

"Stop! Both of You!" Anjali intervened. "Arnav, What You did was wrong... Apologize."

"Di.. But She pu-.." Arnav started but was cut off.

"No... Buts. At least She made an effort to prepare Coffee for You. Apologize Now." Anjali said strictly.

"Sorry Khushi. Can I have another one of Your coffee???" Arnav smiled while Khushi smirked and Anjali looked at the two of them incredulously

"Khushi!" Payal's voice brought Khushi out of Her thoughts.

"Uh-huh...Yeah!" Khushi said absent mindedly still smiling and thinking about the memory.

"You seem to be in a daze since You have arrived. Is everything alright??"

"Yes! I am perfectly fine. Was just trying to relax." Khushi explained.

"You are trying to relax?? Now that is something new. It is usually Me telling you to stop and breathe." Payal said looking at Khushi in concern.

Khushi kept silent for a moment.

"Does Raizada ring a bell in your ears??" Khushi questioned, turning and looking at Payal.

"Ummm... Yeah. We are planning for their wedding right??" Payal said enthusiastically.

"Yeah. Forget about this wedding... Think in the past. Does it ring a bell??" Khushi probed further.

"Ooo.. Yes! Raizada. Basket Ball Captain, 3 time champion. Arnav Singh Raizada. Right? What about Him??" Payal questioned with wide eyes, wriggling Her eyebrows knowingly.

"Yup! Arnav Singh Raizada. Now link these two situations. Arnav Singh Raizada and the Kashyap-Raizada Wedding." Khushi said in a low voice.

"Oh... Is someone from Arnav's family getting married??" Payal said and looked at Khushi who was nodding her head.

"Nope! Arnav Singh Raizada is getting married!" Khushi said dejectedly.

Payal squealed and then laughed clutching Her stomach.

"Payal.. Stop laughing.. It's not funny!" Khushi said throwing the cushion on Payal.

"What are the chances that You are going to plan this wedding??"  Payal smirked.

The phone rang, interrupting the conversation. Payal switched on the speaker phone.

"Hello, Happiness Wedding Planners, May I help You??" Payal said in a sweet voice.

"Hey... This is Lavanya Kashyap. I would like to speak to Miss Khushi Gupta, please." Lavanya said with a thrill in Her voice.

Khushi instantly sighed loudly. Payal smirked and pushed the phone towards Khushi.

"Hello... Hey, Lavanya. It's Khushi." Khushi said with fake enthusiasm in Her voice giving a bored look to Payal.

"Hey Khushi... I just wanted to ask You about the venue... Are We invited to the wedding that You are planning on Sunday for the venue tour??" Lavanya questioned enthusiastically.

"Yup! You are invited to the Malhotra's wedding but We have a meeting with the two of You tomorrow for deciding the pre-wedding functions. We also need to finalise over the theme and everything." Khushi explained.

"Oh Okay! Tomorrow... I will just ask Arnav and get back to You.. See You tomorrow, Khushi!" Lavanya cooed while Khushi's heart sank listening to Arnav's name.

"See You tomorrow! Bye!" Khushi said and hanged up.

"You still have feelings for him, Don't you?" Payal asked, looking at her friend with a grin on.

"Payal! NO! I don't. I have not seen Him for years and Oh for God's sake, He is getting married and..." Khushi trailed off.

"And??" Payal prompted.

"I don't want to think about Him. He has a beautiful fiance and I just could not contain the excitement of meeting Arnav in front of Her. She did look a tad bit annoyed with the way We both were talking... I had to try and look professional after our over-excited conversation." Khushi blabbered nervously.

A smile spread on to Payal's face. "So, You are in love with Arnav?"

Khushi rolled Her eyes. "We are not having this conversation. You are taking responsibility for this wedding. That's it!" Khushi huffed.

Payal stood up straight and slammed her hands to her sides. "You cannot let this guy ruin your career! People hire Us because they want the 'Khushi Touch' to their Wedding."

Khushi looked at the usually calm Payal in astonishment. Payal was serious.

"You are right! I am going to plan this wedding. Arnav is just My client. I will treat Him like one." Khushi declared taking the planner in Her hands. "Cheers to Professionalism."

"And its not a crime if You still have feelings for Him.. Own up, Khushi!" Payal said taking the planner back in Her hands.

"Whatever. I have a early morning tomorrow. Have a meeting with Lavanya and well.. Uh.. Ok, Good Night." Khushi hesitated and got up from the couch.

"And Arnav, too." Payal winked."Good Night!"

Khushi rolled Her eyes and walked away.

Khushi yawned as She changed into nightwear and tossed Her clothes in to the laundry basket.

The red light on Her phone was blinking indicating a new message.

*You have a new voicemail*

'Hey Khushi, This is Arnav.. The meeting is On for tomorrow @ 9 a.m for breakfast at the Red Sea Cafe! See You there!'

Just hearing Arnav's voice made Khushi's heartbeat faster and feel breathless.

She plopped into bed and turned off the light.

"I can't believe that I am still crushing over Him!"

Precap - "Don't tell me You have feelings for Your childhood enemy?", She questioned.

Next-
Chapter 4- First and Only Crush

Edited by ..MorningStar.. - 12 September 2013 at 2:39pm

The following 207 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81zil143simren97aparna_mthepelicanloony-toonyneena2000ocean28Rudri--Sasha--sam_93crazygurlammuibhambarikasya123sangeethbalagurukhushsukritaa12sham24tasminekanzshona15Armelaanisa79TinkJiapaaskhannaaicha99fanficsananya786dharshdivya1122piyakrishnanshona231289narmathabiju21SoniaNsimransmilykeshinee20Anne_ArHihearty_harshaSonia_J16zupill..Gungun..llarviarshidilectusPriya_0Harshi.IPKAnamikarocksArshi_fanadAsvatinissoCaskettadventure_roksankii543MILLI_Ktaani16Reader_Hobbyizzy0502Lil_Miss_Crazy..ipkkndopal10HuleygirlaksujinnsunnTirtharupacuteyraizada84Navimalikmegh.arhilittlemissstarspicyraysTulipdulipsakhter90Susita825suhi.mahiLalaland222avantika_2012IPKKNDbigfantvserial2012cutesforum_02AneesahJabeenrichaarshisweetnonipinklysagarpatadiarati123Nikhi.chinnuvyassaavan_lovervidya.sanjaycoolfloracindistanV3Odpia-loves-sarunITS_LEENAbridgeofdreamshararnavTANVI_SEXYArShiDelenaArHiLover-xseshatreehira2050bhavnahpari_goyalranjanatripathimubina_m19fangurrl--Sarunholic--ApoorvaraniKavya_sarunfleursswat.g..Sruthi..kushigowdaMithikushipkknd-fanarshiadvaysegadsanluvugmehak06arshi_sniaAlai123Divyahetspillasmillitashi26mbbsrocksPhoenixTearsTeriKhamoshiyanCRAZY4_SARUNpmehra300YaSha0512ArshiDewanee..ashiya...aarnavmuskaansobtidis_arshiaashi12mahrusweetysana11rakideeswarnashiv456B.S.I_Love_YouSona257riafnabhaktiiisweetydoll32Laters_BabyoKBSoISensedYousushnasruthickjisaDrama.Queenvibha92desisweetheart9caskerkiran_ratimeniranjana00MISTIEayshaomarsudhareddy-Mohhena-AnupamaJYfrenzyychandana.sASR6262summaiyasayedrkapoor1382Angel13--MISHTEE--pinky89PoochiePieThanuAditya..Anita..tinseldrunkiiebabejeb1ShafooEthereal-Pathflowers4u-Cheeni-yoga123-Roshini-happy_cupcake..SunnYaara..Barun_Addictfffan123jas0308diyadivyaDee_Jameena671Mrs_Darcy_17ayaazukideewaniseeta_naipsHappytwinklepup03..Gunjan..honey-sweetyasyaarshiloverIPK..Jenny.Khamosh.mishti_17-Xpress---Mahima---Mrinalini-ara_000chavvi16NichussInfinity.

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Banner Credits- -Mrinalini-

~~~~

~~~Writers' Note~~~

A Collaboration between 
..MorningStar.. Heart and -Mrinalini-

~~~~~

Heyllo Lovely People! Hug

How are you all? Big smile

Thank you for this wonderful response. Shocked 
We feel encouraged when we read ur comments! Thank you so much for the love and appreciation! Hug

Please be patient with us for the updates! Embarrassed 
And for PMs.. Please do not buddy us just for the sake of it! Please do drop in your comments and hit the like button!

For PMs, please buddy EITHER ONE of the below IDs.. It reduces our work! PMing is a real hardwork! Ouch

Sabah  - ..MorningStar..

Mrinalini  - MrinaLoveNote

(This is my PM Account^^ Embarrassed)

Love, Heart

Mrina & Sabah.

Edited by -Mrinalini- - 23 May 2013 at 1:47pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143bhambari--Sasha--saradagandudharshdivya1122paaskhannachinnuvyascutesforum_02Lil_Miss_Crazyizzy0502pia-loves-sarunLalaland222sakhter90Nikhi.megh.arhiaksujinnsunnTirtharupaankii543AsvatiTeriKhamoshiyanmbbsrocksArHiLover-xTANVI_SEXYbridgeofdreamsAasmaaliApoorvaranimubina_m19sruthickriafnaayshaomar-Mohhena-sudhareddybhaktiiifrenzyychandana.smeniranjana00pmehra300dis_arshidesisweetheart9tinselThanuAditya..Anita..Ethereal-PathIPK..Jennydrunkiiebabepinky89ASR6262summaiyasayedAngel13ayaazukideewani..Gunjan....SunnYaara..pup03ara_000.Khamosh.-Xpress-Infinity.Nichuss

Lil_Miss_Crazy Goldie
Lil_Miss_Crazy
Lil_Miss_Crazy

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:34am | IP Logged
rrreesss...

unresss... 

Awww.. I so love wedding and pre wedding functions... 

And specially THE WEDDING DAY.. 

Coz you never know what will happen... ;)  

Aawww.. the FB.. 
There Hair pulling fight reminded me of somebody else.. 
Who still fight ese... 

Awww...And FB mai bhi Blackmailing... 

Muhahaha ... is int something jalebi straight types going inside Payal's mind.. 
Why m I felling so ??? 

Bechare Arnav , Khushi and Professionalism.. theeno ki band baj wali hai soon... 

OMG!! OMG!!! The precap...

Please please I hope someone is asking this from Arnav.. 

Abhi toh the story is getting more excited ... 

awww... simply Loved it ...<3<3<3<3

Edited by arshioholic - 23 May 2013 at 10:47pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..MorningStar..-Mrinalini-Nichuss

..MorningStar.. IF-Dazzler
..MorningStar..
..MorningStar..

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 2:43am | IP Logged
reserved for a Mad person...

Under pressure of being blackmailed and SAVE ME PEOPLE!! :O

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sasha--PaRud_AddicTPreet.KcIPK..Jenny-Mrinalini-ara_000Nichuss

--Sasha-- Groupbie
--Sasha--
--Sasha--

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Res! I made it! Phewww!!

@Chota Bomb- People are so lost in 18th May...they forgot to change the title...XD
meniranjana00 IF-Rockerz
meniranjana00
meniranjana00

Posted: 20 May 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
waiting

Go to top